Fan Fictions

Maaneet- A new dimension to the love (Ch 30 Pg.74) (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 83

rituka7

IF-Dazzler

rituka7

Posted: 05 July 2010 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
damn cool
superb
update soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet- A new dimension to the love (Ch 30 Pg.74) (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazy4lyf

crazy4lyf

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged

Chapter  9

The lightening had jolted Maan from his trance but Geet was unmoved. She continued to stare in the emptiness that was surrounding her, or apparantly was a part of her life.

Pinky had tried to ask her reason behind quitting but she dint let her know anything. She just said that she has scores to settle. Pinky's dad dint have any luck either and before he could compel her to spill the beans on the topic, he was urgently called to Hoshiarpur by his friend and Geet's father Mahinder Singh.

She thought about the judgement day when she finally confronted Dev ,Maan ,Dadi ma with the top lawyer Mr. Kapur. She got worried a bit but then showed exemplary boldness. She had done nothing wrong and she will not suffer anything or due to anyone now. She was determined to get justice for herself and her baby, even if it meant tormenting herself apart into two and suffering the heart break.

"I have seen hundreds of people like you, they just come and go like winds, but you can't do any harm to my clients, I would see to it that you never ever try to think about this dirty gimmick of yours again." said Mr. Kapur coming closer to Geet with an evil smile on his face shaking Geet out of her thoughts. Geet blinked her eyes and with eyes sparkling with confidence  and anger said,"I have done nothing wrong and I won't suffer. The truth can't be reverted."

Mr. Kapur smiled again and left. Once again Geet was alone and bereft, but she was determined not to lose hope.

She went to fight in the court and got the Dev and its company to agree on DNA Test. Dev was hesitant at first but got a Go Ahead from other family members and decided not to defy them all. Maan made sure that nothing goes off the mark. He believed his brother is innocent and hence didn't want lies and deception in any part. He had made this point very clear to the lawyer itself not to make false accusations on Geet during hearing.

The DNA Test result showed positive but despite of Maan's effort on everything being done truthfully, reality was not such. Mr. kapur can't afford to lose, and so is Savitri Devi, who can't let anything or anybody tarnish the Khurana's name.

Even before the court could ask for the results of DNA Test, Mr. Kapur stood up and passed all kinds of lewd remarks on Geet. Blinded by the greed for money and the fame he was hell bent on playing with the self respect of an innocent girl to the extent of proving her a Prostitute.

The words were like an ice avalanche for Maan's heart and mind. Unable to do anything about the situation, Maan had stood up and left the court.

Geet was not just alone but helpless, she had broken into tears but again composed herself knowing that she was surrounded by a bunch of greedy, callous and insensitive people. She had noticed Maan leaving the room.

"So, now she's alone, even that coward MAAN has left. It was all a part of big plan and she was deliberately framed in it and then used by the Khurana's.", she had thought this just before fainting in the court, forcing the judge to adjourn the court and reassembling again after two days.

Thanks to the name game, the truth was ultimately buried deep beneath the sheets of darkness, lies and betrayal, that too below the nose of Maan Singh Khurana.

---------------------*****************----------------------------

"Didi, Didi, Didi," little Muskaan called out from the shed at the stupefied Geet, who was standing in the rain as such ,wetting herself, for more than an hour now.

But only a human could feel the chill in air, the cold rains that were not just pouring but lashing out and a desperate voice calling from behind. Whereas Geet had become lifeless the day when she was accused of unimaginable deeds and saw Maan going out. She had felt thousand swords piercing her at once and she dint even have the choice to die after this.

She, being called by names, bereft of family, friends and hope, a laughing stock for everyone, a thing of disgust for the common man and betrayed by the person whom she believed more than herself, trusted and left by the same person, who had promised not to leave her , when none was there to support . She surely was not alive. Neither could she hear the worried voice calling her from behind.

Muskaan decided to risk herself and ran towards Geet in the rain to take Geet back.

She held Geet's hand and yelled at the top of her voice, "DI'.di'.".

Geet jerked bak to the present and realizing where she was slowly came back to senses and said, "Muskaan, you. Paani'.itni tez bearish mein tum, bahar ho, thand lag jayegi."

Muskaan: Di, mein aapko lene ayi hun. Aap kabse yahin parkhadi ho.

Geet: Oh ha' Jaldi chalo varna tumhe thand lag jaegi.

Muskaan was confused at her weird behavior but loved her for the way she took her care. In just two days, they got so close. She felt that Geet was the best person she has ever met or will ever meet in her entire life. With this thought, she went inside.

----------------------******************-------------------------------

Tomorrow, Geet will be behind bars. Geet was a lier and everything was clear now. The court had also witnessed everything about Geet and all her vices. But, Maan was restless. He had loved Geet with a true heart and couldn't afford to see her in pain. He was disturbed beyond limits about the proccedings of the court two days earlier.

Suddenly he felt an impulse to go to his office. Even when the rains, water logging and the thunder-storm made it practically impossible to reach to his office, he could not see anything but reaching to his office. His every muscle and nerve was conveying his urge to reach the office as soon as possible.

THE HEART HAD WON OVER MIND.

Note:

Sorry for being late to update the new chapter.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and I have introduced a little girl Muskaan in this Chapter. Revealing more about her later.

But before the Maan's office journey and Geet- Muskaan's relation, I would be updating about the cuase of upheavel in the duo's aka Maan and Geet lives.

Sorry to keep Maan and Geet apart but believe me,  they can't be apart for long.

Edited by JhankaaR000 - 13 July 2010 at 1:25pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subpyarisahelibillihdunnipuja_30-KBfan-raziya56wiinie_poohAyesha_MSKpiyushijnawazsrikrithisweet_gurl93celestaetotalweirdohemvbRukhluvMaan.ramya-gurtian.--Revv---Amrita2010deejagitopsyturvy23Dhara_scute-alyMaaneet4eveKrishnaluv94Antaresesha143FaithnFatepop77swetha10-afsha-sweet scorpiomitzi11suj01hinal_maaneetrsroopalimuskanpShalvemillie_maaneetdobrevagasmsdumaspickachu

SaritaMSK

Goldie

SaritaMSK

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
i just hope that u bring them together in d next update, plz....
btw why did u tk so much tym 2 update???
i was waitin dis 4 long enuf, do pm me abt d nxt one

crazy4lyf

crazy4lyf

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:40am | IP Logged
I am really sorry Sarita, but I have dedicated the next chapter to something different. And this time, Maaneet will take time to come closer as they cant be and shouldnt be separated by anyone or anything after that.

As for me taking time, I was kinda busy and out of my home for the past week. So, couldn't update.

I've added u in PM list and update the next part asap.

SaritaMSK

Goldie

SaritaMSK

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
its okSmile, is update me nhi to agli update me sahi, but even in a fiction, seeing them away is distressingCry, hope to get updates soon.Smile

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Nice FF
Loved it
Maan isnt trusting Geet is shock
He didnt stood for her in court also yaar n Geet will be behind nars
It shuldnt be yaar
Plz reveal the truth out
Add me to ur pm list

rituka7

IF-Dazzler

rituka7

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged
damn cool
super
update soon

crazy4lyf

crazy4lyf

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarita21992

its okSmile, is update me nhi to agli update me sahi, but even in a fiction, seeing them away is distressingCry, hope to get updates soon.Smile

It was distressing for me too to write about Maan and Geet separated away.

But love without endurance ain't love. And in this time of separation they endure for each other whereas earlier they actually endured each other.TongueTongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaritaMSK--Revv--

Post Reply New Post

Go to top