Fan Fictions

Maaneet- A new dimension to the love (Ch 30 Pg.74) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 83

cute-aly

IF-Dazzler

cute-aly

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 4:15am | IP Logged
MaanEet realised that no matter what misunderstandings come between them,they can't be separated.

ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Revv--millie_maaneet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet- A new dimension to the love (Ch 30 Pg.74) (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sosweetsumi

Goldie

sosweetsumi

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
lovely yaar i am glad maan realized geet needs rest and he waited for the questions to be answered later.
also i am really hoping geet see mann beyond dev's brother.
do continue
dera
bye sumi

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Linked to Media Centre!Smile

shalini_s

IF-Sizzlerz

shalini_s

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
nice ff.. do PM me..

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
That was so nicely penned. That part was too good! The way they felt for each other........but did not want to accept it.......their being in denial......but somehow their thinking of each other made them happy and brought a smile on their faces......great! Do continue soon and thanks for the PM!

miss_precious

IF-Dazzler

miss_precious

Posted: 29 June 2010 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
amazing !!! cheers for the pm..........and please update soon.......... they're love for each other is unexplainable!!!

crazy4lyf

crazy4lyf

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Chapter-5

At Office:

Geet came and sat on her desk, today she was more cheerful. Her face glowed with energy today even though she could'nt sleep last night as well.

Just then Maan's siren buzzed, everyone busied itself with work and Geet's heart leapt with an unknown uncertainity, she got really nervous and it seemed that her stomach was misplaced in her body, she felt a void at that place.

In utterly confused state she opened up the file of Mr. Chopra's Project. And remembered Maan's words, she can't quit from her job before completing this project. And with a firm determination she focused herself on the project. Yeah, today she'll complete that project no matter what may come, and hand that khadoos Maan the project details and her resignation... It will be a shock for him and he can't refuse her resignation then.

Maan was walking through the office with his usual fast pace...wondering if Geet had come to office or not.

As he thought about it his legs froze and he saw Geet patiently working on the project. Geet's pen was stuck between her lips and she was engrossed in the project. She suddenly felt something and looked up in the direction of Maan... Maaneet's eyes lock with each other's. Suddenly Geet lowers her eyes, with expression of embarrasment on her face.

Maan gets back to his own cabin. I have to search the truth. He says to himself.

Meanwhile, Geet is busy in her work when Pinky sneaks in.

Pinky:Geet, come on. It's lunch time. Let's have our lunch first.

Geet:Pinky, no...yar, I am not hungry. I don't want to eat.

Pinky:But, yoi can give me company yaar, Please...

(She says in her best chirpy voice)

Geet:I am sorry Pinky...but aaj nahi. I have to finish this project today.

Maan was watching all this through the glass and was happy to see her working.

He went to his seat and started working on the files but could'nt stop himself from occassional glances of Geet.

It was 7.30 p.m. And almost all the staff had gone home but Geet was so dedicated and engrossed in her work that she lost the track of time.

By now, Maan was a bit worried about her and remembered what the doctor had told him. Maan thinking to himself, "Uff! Ye Geet , abi tak kaam kar rahi hai, na isse time ka pata hai na apni sehat ka khyal hai. Ab to mujhe hi kuch karna padega."

He turned his head to see Geet and was shocked by her sudden absence."Ab ye bina btaye kaha chali gayi. Kuch manners to hai hi nai, mei iske vajah se ab tak ruka hun or ye hai ki..."

Before Maan could continue his thoughts he heard a sweet voice calling him, "SIR"

He turned his head in a flash and was taken aback.

A moment before he was thinking about barging into Geet's cabin and give her a lecture on being so careless and here she was, stading right in front of his eyes, just a feet away from her. Before he could force his mouth open and manage to say something,

Geet said,"Sir, I have completed my project today, and you can check it now. I have also attached my resignation letter with it so that you may sign it. I can't come to this office everyday . So, kindly sign it."

Geet said this all in one breath and Maan noticed the confidence with which she had rattled all this, he saw such a spark in her eyes that he wanted to let him drown in her eyes forever and ever but immediately recovered his Sadoo look.

He took one look at the file and then started to point out mistakes, he went on flipping the pages pointing out one mistake or the other which were not mistakes exactly and he would have let them go had it not been Geet who was adamant on resigning.

After going on like that for about 15 mins, he closed the file and handed it to Geet showing fake anger.

Maan:Is this what you call a project? It is full of mistakes and on the top of it you are adamant on resigning. Do you realize how important this project is for our company. Oh, I forgot I trusted the wrong person for this project, I was a fool to hear the client's request and assigning you the project. You are and always be Ms. Runaway. As long as you are not affected by this, you won't understand the importance of this project. Now go away from here, I will sign the resignation, you just go home and relax.

His love had once again transformed into anger, but he thought that by this Geet will not resign at least till tomorrow. And till then he will exactly know what had happened to her in Hoshiarpur which forced her to come to Delhi, and he might be able to stop her from leaving her job.

But Geet was Geet and right now he underestimated her..

Geet:Sir, I will come back to you only when the file is complete.

Maan:Well that's better, you may go now.

But little did Maan realise that Geet had not went back to her house, but she went back to her cabin to improvise the mistakes in the file and project itself.

Maan took a sigh of relief after Geet had left. He thought about calling Munshiji to know about Geet's past. But turning around he was astonished to see Geet at work again.

He was furious now, not with Geet but himself, what was the need of scolding her so harshly. He reproached himself for being so rude to her.

Geet was working attentively. Although she felt humgry and weak,she din't want to put off the project for another day. So, she kept on working meticulously correcting all the mistakes and improviising the details too. She wanted to give it her best and show the Dusht Danav that she is not Ms. Runaway.

Maan was totally confused at Geet's behaviour. It was Geet who was responsible for making him lie, stand all the scolding of doctor and now making him wait for her to finish her project. Maan was deeply lost in his thoughts, his feelings kept on changing from anger to frustration, then pure passion, happiness and pain and the fear of losing her.

The clock struck 11.30. The whether had sudddenly started to worsen, first it was strong winds blowing and then a heavy downpour.

Maan was awaken from his trance by the lightening sound, he turned to see Geet who was still busy and then was alarmed to see the clock.

Without wasting another moment he rushed to Geet's cabin.

Edited by JhankaaR000 - 11 July 2010 at 5:14am

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_subbillihpyarisahelidunniasmi123piyushijnawazbismazaman2000tanya_visweet_gurl93srikrithihemvbcelestaetotalweirdoRukhluvMaanmyedward12anky_scute-aly.ramya-gurtian.Maaneet4eve-Amrita2010-maankimishti-maanujaanu--Revv---Amri-Dhara_sNoorFatimadeejagi-Prithi-esha143AntaresKrishnaluv94honeygrapeShalvemillie_maaneetsuj01aamirkhanfanshalini_shinal_maaneetrsroopalipop77Soulmate_Sanaswetha10-afsha-sweet scorpiomitzi11dobrevagasmsdumasLoquacious_Aash

sosweetsumi

Goldie

sosweetsumi

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 5:46am | IP Logged
okay now this is inetersting
maan kya yaar tna kahan daante hain geet ko
she is too innocent usse pata hi nahin tum kya chte ho
do continue
dear
bye sumi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top