Fan Fictions

Maaneet- A new dimension to the love (Ch 30 Pg.74) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 83

Page 1
Page   of 83
Page 3 Page 83

luvabbybaby

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maaneet- A new dimension to the love (Ch 30 Pg.74) (Page 2)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Antares

IF-Rockerz

Antares

Posted: 27 June 2010 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
That's really too good! Can you please PM me when you update next.

crazy4lyf

crazy4lyf

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged

Chapter-3

Geet came office early, so as to get out of the office as soon as possible.

While sitting in her cabin she's again reminded of all the times Maan had helped her, how nice she had felt being in those protective arms, as if she had got the strength to get up and fight against everything in the world...

Oh!she was dreaming about all this again, she can't let herself swayed easily by emotions, she can't afford this now, atleast today...

So, to distract herself, she grabbed the nearest file and got back to work.

Soon she got so involved that she couldn't notice MK's arrival in the office.

MK's eyes were searching for her from past two days but seeing her engrossed in work, he headed to his cabin. But he could't stop thinking about her and he opened the blinds to see her. Just then, as if by some kind of signal(emotion), Geet absently turned her head up towards the Blinds and both share an intense eyelock..which could extend to eternity but was interrupted by Adi who had come to discuss a project with Maan.

Both got startled by his sudden interruption and return on the Earth...Geet decides to speak to him after office and Maan decides the same to share his feelings with Geet. The day is passed with difficulty but as the evening draws nearer, office gets emptied and this is when Geet gets up to meet MK in his cabin..

Geet in MK's Cabin:

Geet:Sir, woh...

Maan:Bolo Geet.(Maan said with d smile)

There was such a sweetness in his gesture that Geet got lost in his eyes as if she was stupefied by some external force and Maan was transfixed by her lovely face and gaze.

Both became statues for a long moment trying to comprehend the feeling that always bought them closer.

Sir...Geet...vo...mei....

Both spoke out at the same moment.

After a long moment Geet finally spoke, "Sir, I want to resign.This is my resignation letter.'

The words hit him badly, he was utterly bewildered by what Geet had just said. In the same shocked state his love had taken shape of Anger and he blurted out,"Geet, who do you think you are, it is a big company and working here you should follow its rules and regulations. You can't just walk in and out of your work easily."

Geet a bit scared by his voice began feeling dizzy, due to the restlessness of yesterday, and no sleep at all, Geet was feeling very weak today. And being received by such a voice and angry Maan, she started to tremble.

Maan noticing this was a bit concerned about her, came somewhat close  to Geet and then continued to say that she can't leave the company before completing Mr.Chopra's Project, as she is incharge of that project.

-----------------**********------------------

At this juncture, Geet couldn't stand any longer,her legs gave way, she had fainted and was about to fall on the floor when suddenly Maan grabbed hold of her and was again lost in her.

But soon realized that Geet needed medical attention immediately. He rushed her to the hospital and got her admitted.

One hour had passed since Geet was brought to the hospital..Maan was holding himself responsible for all this and was reproaching himself for being rude to her but could'nt think of any reason as to why Geet wanted to quit.

But he was soon brought back to reality when Dr.Sahni came.

Dr. Sahni:Your wife had fainted due to stress and over work. It seems that she doesn't takes proper rest. It happens sometimes in pregnancy, but if she doesn't rest properly, it is going to affect her and her child's health.

Edited by JhankaaR000 - 11 July 2010 at 5:11am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

billihpyarisahelisvahc123asmi123raziya56wiinie_poohpiyushijnawazsweet_gurl93bismazaman2000srikrithiChaudhrytmmayur-tashacelestaeTressahemvb--Revv---Amrita2010cute-alysparikh-Amri-Dhara_sMaaneet4evedeejagi.ramya-gurtian.Krishnaluv94esha143FaithnFateAntaresmaanmeet1hinal_maaneetrsroopalishalini_ssuj01-afsha-sweet scorpiomitzi11Soulmate_Sanapop77swetha10honeygrapeShalvedobrevagasmsdumaspickachu

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 3:51am | IP Logged
wow awesum one...loved it add me to ur pm list...

cute-aly

IF-Dazzler

cute-aly

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged
waooooo too good yaar plz add me in your pm list

Hiba282

IF-Dazzler

Hiba282

Posted: 28 June 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
oh wow!!! its good!! i really enjoyed reading it Smile
plz pm me when u update next Smile thnaks
keep it up Thumbs Up