Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
My Note:

Sorry, people, to disappoint you all, but I won't be able to update the next parts of story....going out of town....

But here's an interesting thing that you can do till then(besides watching Maaneet's hilarious scenes😉)....
😊

in the next post, is a part of the story that i've been working upon....
It's a bit suspense-filled-romance- (or viceversa).....

Read that part and try figuring out for yourself, what i'm gonna write next.....😉😉😉

I know u will njoy doing that bit, plus it'll also give me inputs to write the story.... 😊

i'll  be updating ASAP
I'll miss the forum, and everyone of you.....

BYEEEEE😛😛😛

crazy4lyf thumbnail

Rains have a tremendous ability to bring about the ever changing emotions of a person into expressions.

While Geet was still getting wet in the rain, drenching every bit of her body and soul, feeling the cold water that was lashing against her skin. But the sudden turn of events that had interrupted her life gave her greater pain, breaking every bit of hope, heart and dreams that was left in her.

Meanwhile, someone was really happy to see the dark and misty weather. Enjoying the beauty that it had brought to Delhi.

In the faraway resort of Delhi, someone had the reason to celebrate. Stretching the hand out from the shaded hut that isolated them from the rest of resort and the world, she felt the cold drops on her skin, took the water into her hands and playfully threw it on him.

"Hey, Yaar…What are you doing? You have drenched me. This is not fair." He complained in his husky voice, cleaning his misty spectacles. He went towards her and said,"Take this now".

And splashed water on her face.

Immediately both started laughing and splashing water on each other. They both ran here and there and finally he got hold of her. Both smirked. He put his arms around her shoulder and said with love, "thanks Naintara, for helping me out of all this. The way you saved me from all this mess, no one else could. You are simply wonderful, dear. I LOVE YOU, MY WIFE."

Giving her honey sweet smile, she said,"hume toh ye sab karna hi tha…aapke liye….kyunki aap sirf Naintara ke Dev hai, sirf humare, aur vo Gee…."

But before she could complete her sentence, Dev stopped her midway, "Shhhhh......No, NT, not today, don't spoil your mood today."

"comeon, let's dance, to the music of rain"

Both danced and danced for very long and their devilsh laughter echoed in the atmosphere as if screaming out the atrocities that they had imposed on the innocent-small-town-bubbly-girl Geet.

Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
That part was short but sweet......lolz......surprisingly I like Dev and Naintara together.......be it their fights or lovey-dovey scenes........lolz......can't wait to read the next part.......do continue soon!

Have fun!😉
her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
nice part...short but nice...
crazy4lyf thumbnail

Chapter 8

Maan was on the journey back to Delhi.  Maan was still thinking about past week's events.

How and what went so wrong between them. "Oh God, why me! Why I fell a victim of that innocent face? Why couldn't I see beyond her smile. She not just deceived me but has broken my trust. From today I won't even interact with girls more than necessary let alone believe them....." As he said the last words, his eyes flared up with anger and hatered. "Why Geet? Why did you come in my life? Why did you ever trapped me in your love? I would never forgive you for this."

He went outside in the rain, felt the cold shivers in his body and then stood in the middle in rain, to let his spirit and feelings grow cold and freeze him to death. Standing there, he at once transported himself in the past.

The weather was dark and Munshiji had warned him against driving back today. But Maan was adament.

"Geet, I'm coming. Now, you have the right to be happy Geet. I would give you all the hapiness that you deserve. I'm coming to make you mine." he smiled as he thought all this and looked at the taveez that joined them (or mingled them with each other).

For the first time in his life he had experienced such a strong emotion that binded him with someone else, compelling him to think about her every moment. And now that he knows everything about her he made a promise to himself,"I will never leave you alone, Geet".

Being busy althrough this week he was not able to contact Geet or ask about her well being. He wondered if Geet was also missing him as much as he is missing her. Tonight when he was finally going to meet her after 5 days, he decided he's not going to tell her now. He would surprise her and love to see the happiness on her lovely face. That's why he decided to move in this hard weather, he couldn't wait to tell Geet, how much he had missed her and how much he loves her. She was her lifeline now.

But, destiny had planned otherwise. When he reached to Khurana Const. , he went straight to Geet's Cabin. To his surprise, she wasn't there, he asked people about Geet and Adi said that she had left.

Maan was bewildered at the answer. But to avoid raising eyebrows he briskly walked to his Cabin. He was still bemused at the answer of Adi. Oh! Now where on earth is Geet. He tried to call, Geet's mobile was unreachable.

Suddenly the phone on his desk had buzzed.

He immediately grabbed the phone and wished that it's Geet. But the person on other side of phone was the person he had least expected at this moment.

Mr. Chopra warmly said, "So, you are back. We must say that we are not pleased by your ways of work but we've got the designs now, thanks to Ms. Geet. We have given her the cheque, so I guess we don't have any dues."

Maan was completely lost in Geet's fuss to realise what Mr. Chopra was saying and said,"Thanks Mr. Chopra," and hung up the phone.

Suddenly he realised what Mr. Chopra had said, he had given cheque to Geet but reality was he had no idea about the cheque and he wondered if she had gone away with the cheque and he felt a surge of anger arise in him. "What am I thinking, she could never do something like that and then tried to think why she had left, he never understood why she was adament to resign. He had thought,"Maybe, it's due to her pregnancy,and whatever happened to her." But she should've informed him, if this was the reason. And why was she ashamed if she hadn't done anything wrong...

Thoughts were getting more confusing and had blocked his mind. His head throbbed really hard and his eyes were red. He was sleep deprived for many days.

Whenever he closed his eyes, Geet came to him, and after discovering the shocking past of her, his mind will not let him sleep because of regret on accusing Geet having affair and everything else(even when he never said this to her).

The mobile phone rang and it was Dadi ma, he wanted to talk to her later but then decided to pick her call.

"Maan, I want to talk to you now."

Maan:Yes Dadi. I'm listening.

Dadi:Not over the phone.

Maan:Dadi, what's the matter now?

He demanded in harsh voice.

Dadi sensed it's better to ask him on phone.

Dadi:Maan, I want every detail of Geet  eversince she has started working with you.

Maan was a bit shocked on hearing Geet's name, how did she knew about Geet and amazed on what his Dadi was saying.

He asked "Why". "What has happened over here, while I was away"

Little did he know that whatever was happening since morning was nothing as shockful as what he was going to hear now.

"Do you know Geet has lodged an FIR against Dev for the cases of forfeit and has gone to court to fight against him."

"What. But why will Geet do that."

"Just for the sake of money. She is pregnant with God knows whose child and has accused Dev of being the father. She says that Dev married her in Hoshiarpur and had left her a day after marriage."

Dadima said all this in one breath, her words full of anger and hate.

He said, "I will myself look into this matter."

This relieved Dadi and aggrevated the tension of Maan. Everything was getting complex.

First Geet's absence, then missing cheque and then this case. Maan couldn't make anything of it.

Edited by JhankaaR000 - 13 years ago
Antares thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Great update! A new twist.......loving it! Maan and Dadi are doubting Geet's intention......they are gonna feel damn bad when they will know the truth.......do continue soon!
crazy4lyf thumbnail

Chapter 8 continued....

So, this was Geet. She broke my trust, she accused my brother of not just sleeping with her, but also alleged that she married him, she came to my office knowingly, to win over my heart and get my money. When you understood this would take longer, you fled away with the cheque of Chopra's Project and then cooked up a false story to get compensation.

"Geet after today's events, I'm not going to spare you." Maan murmered to himself.

He took out the Taveez and the anger in him flared up even more, he threw it in his Office Dustbin. He wanted to talk to his Dadi now to dig deeper into the Dev-Geet fuss, but then came up with a better idea.

Within half-an-hour, city's top lawyer Mr. S. K. Kapur was in his cabin. Dadi was discussing the matter with him deeply. After the matter was discussed thoroughly, She got up from her chair and declared in a frail yet firm voice, "Do whatever can be done within your limits, but I want my grand son to be freed from all the allegations of Geet."

Maan added," You will have double your fees, but I don't want any further trouble to surround Dev."

With these words the lawyer went away and Dadi tried to know what was going on Maan's mind, already aware of the fact that anything about Geet affected him deeply, but this was not just about Geet, but his own brother Dev also. But no luck their, she could see that the betrayal of Geet had shocked him to stillness.

Maan kept looking at the empty wall in front of his office. After a long while Maan came to the conclusion that he was used by Geet for nothing but money. Even if he believed the story of Gurvinder for once, what about the cheque given by Mr. Chopra and her sudden demand to resign. And her false allegation on his brother. Why would he ever do that.

Undoubtedly Geet was lying, and  he won't forget her deception nor forgive her for the trouble she was causing him and his family.

With this thought, he felt severe pain in his chest but he couldn't locate where, and suddenly realised the pain was in the left side of chest, somewhere near the heart. Was it his thinking or his heart was really suffering from betrayal or the heart break? He wondered.

He went to home to spend a sleepless night moaning over his broken heart and cursing God for his evil fate, suffering the pain of losing someone yet hating the same person, wanting to let her go out of his life, but not able to give up her thoughts.  

Maan got up (actually he hadn't slept last night) and went to Mr. Kapur's office to see what can be done to save Dev and get hold of the traitor Geet.

As his thoughts were racing hard against his mind he was a bit shaken by a harsh lightening sound that struck the tree in front of him. He came to the ground soon.

rituka7 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
damn cool
superb
update soon

crazy4lyf thumbnail

Chapter  9

The lightening had jolted Maan from his trance but Geet was unmoved. She continued to stare in the emptiness that was surrounding her, or apparantly was a part of her life.

Pinky had tried to ask her reason behind quitting but she dint let her know anything. She just said that she has scores to settle. Pinky's dad dint have any luck either and before he could compel her to spill the beans on the topic, he was urgently called to Hoshiarpur by his friend and Geet's father Mahinder Singh.

She thought about the judgement day when she finally confronted Dev ,Maan ,Dadi ma with the top lawyer Mr. Kapur. She got worried a bit but then showed exemplary boldness. She had done nothing wrong and she will not suffer anything or due to anyone now. She was determined to get justice for herself and her baby, even if it meant tormenting herself apart into two and suffering the heart break.

"I have seen hundreds of people like you, they just come and go like winds, but you can't do any harm to my clients, I would see to it that you never ever try to think about this dirty gimmick of yours again." said Mr. Kapur coming closer to Geet with an evil smile on his face shaking Geet out of her thoughts. Geet blinked her eyes and with eyes sparkling with confidence  and anger said,"I have done nothing wrong and I won't suffer. The truth can't be reverted."

Mr. Kapur smiled again and left. Once again Geet was alone and bereft, but she was determined not to lose hope.

She went to fight in the court and got the Dev and its company to agree on DNA Test. Dev was hesitant at first but got a Go Ahead from other family members and decided not to defy them all. Maan made sure that nothing goes off the mark. He believed his brother is innocent and hence didn't want lies and deception in any part. He had made this point very clear to the lawyer itself not to make false accusations on Geet during hearing.

The DNA Test result showed positive but despite of Maan's effort on everything being done truthfully, reality was not such. Mr. kapur can't afford to lose, and so is Savitri Devi, who can't let anything or anybody tarnish the Khurana's name.

Even before the court could ask for the results of DNA Test, Mr. Kapur stood up and passed all kinds of lewd remarks on Geet. Blinded by the greed for money and the fame he was hell bent on playing with the self respect of an innocent girl to the extent of proving her a Prostitute.

The words were like an ice avalanche for Maan's heart and mind. Unable to do anything about the situation, Maan had stood up and left the court.

Geet was not just alone but helpless, she had broken into tears but again composed herself knowing that she was surrounded by a bunch of greedy, callous and insensitive people. She had noticed Maan leaving the room.

"So, now she's alone, even that coward MAAN has left. It was all a part of big plan and she was deliberately framed in it and then used by the Khurana's.", she had thought this just before fainting in the court, forcing the judge to adjourn the court and reassembling again after two days.

Thanks to the name game, the truth was ultimately buried deep beneath the sheets of darkness, lies and betrayal, that too below the nose of Maan Singh Khurana.

---------------------*****************----------------------------

"Didi, Didi, Didi," little Muskaan called out from the shed at the stupefied Geet, who was standing in the rain as such ,wetting herself, for more than an hour now.

But only a human could feel the chill in air, the cold rains that were not just pouring but lashing out and a desperate voice calling from behind. Whereas Geet had become lifeless the day when she was accused of unimaginable deeds and saw Maan going out. She had felt thousand swords piercing her at once and she dint even have the choice to die after this.

She, being called by names, bereft of family, friends and hope, a laughing stock for everyone, a thing of disgust for the common man and betrayed by the person whom she believed more than herself, trusted and left by the same person, who had promised not to leave her , when none was there to support . She surely was not alive. Neither could she hear the worried voice calling her from behind.

Muskaan decided to risk herself and ran towards Geet in the rain to take Geet back.

She held Geet's hand and yelled at the top of her voice, "DI'.di'.".

Geet jerked bak to the present and realizing where she was slowly came back to senses and said, "Muskaan, you. Paani'.itni tez bearish mein tum, bahar ho, thand lag jayegi."

Muskaan: Di, mein aapko lene ayi hun. Aap kabse yahin parkhadi ho.

Geet: Oh ha' Jaldi chalo varna tumhe thand lag jaegi.

Muskaan was confused at her weird behavior but loved her for the way she took her care. In just two days, they got so close. She felt that Geet was the best person she has ever met or will ever meet in her entire life. With this thought, she went inside.

----------------------******************-------------------------------

Tomorrow, Geet will be behind bars. Geet was a lier and everything was clear now. The court had also witnessed everything about Geet and all her vices. But, Maan was restless. He had loved Geet with a true heart and couldn't afford to see her in pain. He was disturbed beyond limits about the proccedings of the court two days earlier.

Suddenly he felt an impulse to go to his office. Even when the rains, water logging and the thunder-storm made it practically impossible to reach to his office, he could not see anything but reaching to his office. His every muscle and nerve was conveying his urge to reach the office as soon as possible.

THE HEART HAD WON OVER MIND.

Note:

Sorry for being late to update the new chapter.

I hope you enjoy reading this chapter and I have introduced a little girl Muskaan in this Chapter. Revealing more about her later.

But before the Maan's office journey and Geet- Muskaan's relation, I would be updating about the cuase of upheavel in the duo's aka Maan and Geet lives.

Sorry to keep Maan and Geet apart but believe me,  they can't be apart for long.