Sasural Genda Phool

Hilarious precap!

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
LOL I thought the pre-cap was damn hilarious with Elesh, Disha, Rajni and Ishika making fun of Ishaan's khatara scooter again and wondering how on earth Suhana ever agreed to sit on that with him....and Suhana's angry/irritated expressions after listening to all this😆😆

But the best line was by Elesh:

"Suhana ka Ishaan ke scooter pe baithna, 100 baar I love you bolne ke barabar hai Ishaan ke liye"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehlove thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I was actually quiet confused with Suhaana's expressions... Maybe she herself, as usual, is confused about what she is thinking..

But yeah... I like how even in the midst of all the craziness between the bhabhis they are not letting it affect the way the family lives..
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Totally an Eleshified line. LMAO.
Edited by urvimjht - 13 years ago
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I hope Suhaana sticks up for Ishaan....saray bhai's and bhabi's rounding up against poor Ishaan....awww poor baby
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi0809

I hope Suhaana sticks up for Ishaan....saray bhai's and bhabi's rounding up against poor Ishaan....awww poor baby

yeah all the time making fun of him, thats not fair, har waqt us kai peechai parai rehtain hain.
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOL Anu. The SBS as well as the precap were funny. After seeing the SBS & precap, I am sure that Ishaan and Suhana are going to be stranded on the road, and their day out is going to be ruined. Hence the murderous/extremely frustrated expressions by madam Suhana.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nureat01

"Suhana ka Ishaan ke scooter pe baithna, 100 baar I love you bolne ke barabar hai Ishaan ke liye"

Indeed it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG cant wait to see Ishaan's expressions then🤣🤣🤣🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nehlove

I was actually quiet confused with Suhaana's expressions... Maybe she herself, as usual, is confused about what she is thinking..

But yeah... I like how even in the midst of all the craziness between the bhabhis they are not letting it affect the way the family lives..

LOL I didn't find it confusing....it was a typical scene with the brothers/bhabhis teasing Ishaan....this time about his khatara scooter and Suhana probably getting irritated listening to the descriptions of the scooter...she herself hates that scooter like anything but she's already agreed to go out with Ishaan...she wants to get away from the house too...she doesn't really have much choice there I think....😆
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lmao anu...it was .. 🤣 🤣

saw the SBS segment...bechare ishaan ki to waise bhi band bajne wali hai 🤣
Angelic_A thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I think that Suhana's expressions were as is she was going brust out from anger... when they all were making fun of Ishaan. Well lets see what happens in tom episode.