when priyanka chopra

sandiya_21683 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
when priyanka chopra can be desi girl why not roshni chopra. I want roshni to win this because she is closest to suit this title apart from others. if there r more choice i would have opted for someone else but from this lot participant roshni suits the title most.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Cos Piggy chops is Piggy Chops and Roshni is Roshni...
chinky1 thumbnail
lol this is the most dumb thread!! haha priynka and roshni LOL nvrm
sandiya_21683 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chinky1

lol this is the most dumb thread!! haha priynka and roshni LOL nvrm

what is so dumb about my thread. what is desi girl? does the girl need to look villager to be called a desi girl. for me desi girl means an indian girl and so all of them are desi girl but the format of the show says a modern girl coming to village and adapting their way of living. so roshni suits the title best. but someone said that roshni looks glamourous so doesn't fit the tille thats why i said when priyanka who looks so modern and glamourous in dostana and on top of that living in us can be called desi girl why roshni is not suitable for this title.

I do like monica's nature. she is calm and beautiful as well but she was already desi girl from the begining so its unfair for her to enter this competition.
pp1111 thumbnail
i agree in fact i can see the most transformation in roshni she is still a modern girl who has been able to adapt to the village and most importantly win the hearts of the villagers
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
NO WAY!!! don't even think of comparing Roshni and Priyanka...She can never be like her...and for me no one is a desi girl EXCEPT Monica and Priyanka....Love both of them...all the other girl are ridiculous...and cheap minded...no offense to their fans..
sidra1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandiya_21683

what is so dumb about my thread. what is desi girl? does the girl need to look villager to be called a desi girl. for me desi girl means an indian girl and so all of them are desi girl but the format of the show says a modern girl coming to village and adapting their way of living. so roshni suits the title best. but someone said that roshni looks glamourous so doesn't fit the tille thats why i said when priyanka who looks so modern and glamourous in dostana and on top of that living in us can be called desi girl why roshni is not suitable for this title.

I do like monica's nature. she is calm and beautiful as well but she was already desi girl from the begining so its unfair for her to enter this competition.

I totally disagree w/ you...it was not unfair for Monica to enter this show...it doesnt matter if she was from a village...she had the right to enter....And she is the desi girl show winner for me....and i totally agree w/ u @chinky1  no offence to you @sandiya_21683
chinky1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PyarHowa

I totally disagree w/ you...it was not unfair for Monica to enter this show...it doesnt matter if she was from a village...she had the right to enter....And she is the desi girl show winner for me....and i totally agree w/ u @chinky1  no offence to you @sandiya_21683

ur post is dumb because!!! this is so called reality show and that was a movie.. and plusss therez no comparison between roshni and priynka .. juz coz they have sme last nme duznt mean crap ...  and btw i do know the format of the show!! and dnt b offnded roshni is the most fake one out here... i still remember when she was in bottom and how they said her name she started crying that was soo fakeee and half of time her smile is soo fakee .. shes fakee!!! 4sure thats all bye :)

and i so agree with pyar howa :)
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they is no competition beetween piggy chops and roshni!