pls reply b4 itz too late!!!!!!

jassie_17 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
IF PALS….
My dearest frenz…
I m gonna miss u guyz terribly for 4 long mthz….i m gng to India on 4 dec…this comin Sunday……thatz pretty fast..u knoe….
AND guess wad…I just started makin more friens when I hafta depart from u guyz….i feel so bad…at first, I used to feel that I m pissed off wif my mum for the fact that she told me to take my degree course in april 2006 instead of October as there will be clashes wif my studies…my sister's wedding is held in India on dec 18…..i m sacrificing my desire for my mom….

And now..i feel so bad that I hafta leave evceryone……but remember I hafta promise very1…those who haf read my 5 episodes of PYAAR KA MATLAB…I promise u more funfilled episodes after march…I m sorry I hafta keep u waitin……I m so helpless….

B$ that, b4 I leave, I need to knoe wad otherz think abt me….pls tell me clearly all u think abt me open-heartedly!!!
I totallie appreciate everything…every comment counts!!!

and those who wanna be frenz...quick pm me b4 4 dec..or else i'll be onlie able to reply after march 3rd...

P.S: Hard to smile when i m leaving u guyz.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharila thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Well have fun dear and try to enjoy yourself.   Kabhi, kabhi zindagi meh sacrifice karna zaroori hota hai. This is the very first lesson of life that you put your desires on hold for your loved ones