naksh beautiful scene...baaki lalchi auratein - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by 1trueluv

haan ....i also noticed and was wondering how come he is wearing the pin too...werent they suppose to give it to moheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt?

and also i kept wondering when naitikwore that same sherwani...didnt he wear that on their wedding night?

no..that was a hot pink kurta...this shervani is also okay types..i got used to it after a while...the pagdi was obviously 🤢 the only guy i ever liked with a pagdi was naitik on his wedding...
Originally posted by _charu_

yes, it was a nice & cute scene..naitik was looking good at least , even if his costume was not upto the mark ! akshara was looking beautiful...

but tell me one thing..will bandariya decide what all gifts should be given to nandini or should they be given or not?? abhi tak every small decision was taken by elders , howcome her stupid ideas r getting so much importance? and howcome bhabhi ma and gayitri secretly give car etc. etc. to mohit ?

and now lemme guess what gayitri will think about akshara, when she will oppose bandariya..she will say that akshara wants all the money and property for herself, that's why she doesn't want anything to be given to nandini ! 🤢
 i just hope for two things..one..yeh sab drama naksh SR ke baad mein ho
n two ki munna shuts up gayatri n brings her back to her senses

did u notice in the precap d way this bandariya was talking ....."dekhlijeye...nahi to sasural walon ne pareshan kiya to"..this shows the difference between the her n akshi....but gayatri maate will of course say akshara doesn't understand n all that crap......😡😡

i still don't get this....why does she want that singhania's should give dowry to mohit....peeche hi pad gayi hain.....are ek baar suggestion de diya theek hain but she is behaving as if dowry nandu ki nahi uski hain...n nahi diya to earthquake aa jayega

i think mohit will return the gifts........since he is so strict on his self respect........n i want him to ...these ladies shud learn to give akshi's words sum importance.....ek baar hi returns the gifts sab ke saamne  n gives them another lecture of self-respect na.......dj phir inki akkal thikane lagayga...
Originally posted by beautiful16

a very cute romantic naksh scene.... haay kya mast hug & kiss...😍
so cute of munna...😃

vey soory to say..but i dint feel that spark of chemistry b/w the two... was totally a mechanical scene...i dont find any kind of comfort level or sparking chemistry b/w naitik an d akshara....from the begning it self therz no chemistry at all b/w the two...sorry if i hurt naksh fans here..but u ppl think whthr im telling the truth or not....compared to any other jodi of star plus these two doesnt have a love sharing b/w them. they are made to do intimate scenes n they do it as a part of their job...sorry i cant quote any of the names of other jodis here who have that beautiful chemistry....but naksh is totally disappointing...when all viewers wait to see the romance of other jodis, naksh scenes are the same as any other normal scene...nothing special...they cudnt create that magic on screen with their chemistry...
Originally posted by anamika_0

vey soory to say..but i dint feel that spark of chemistry b/w the two... was totally a mechanical scene...i dont find any kind of comfort level or sparking chemistry b/w naitik an d akshara....from the begning it self therz no chemistry at all b/w the two...sorry if i hurt naksh fans here..but u ppl think whthr im telling the truth or not....compared to any other jodi of star plus these two doesnt have a love sharing b/w them. they are made to do intimate scenes n they do it as a part of their job...sorry i cant quote any of the names of other jodis here who have that beautiful chemistry....but naksh is totally disappointing...when all viewers wait to see the romance of other jodis, naksh scenes are the same as any other normal scene...nothing special...they cudnt create that magic on screen with their chemistry...
thats ur opinoin but v hv ours which is not similar 2 u

yeah surely u have hurt the feelings of Naksh fans....for us Naksh are simple n elegant....no dikhawa whatsoever......they portray pure love n have their own charm....doing intense physical/bed scene doesn't mean that the couple is good....when both Akshara n Naitik just even touch each others' hand, we feel it.....their chemistry is best according to me n is beyond explanation..u just need to feel it....u must like the characters too to feel their chemistry n romance....we love Naitik n Akshara so therefore Naksh are best for us....

whenever they are onscreen, they creat magic....kuch toh baat hai unmein...😃 since 9th March 2009, they have created magic, try to see it with a positive mind, i bet u will definitely like it too...😃

no offence to anyone....😛
Originally posted by Tafseer

yeah surely u have hurt the feelings of Naksh fans....for us Naksh are simple n elegant....no dikhawa whatsoever......they portray pure love n have their own charm....doing intense physical/bed scene doesn't mean that the couple is good....when both Akshara n Naitik just even touch each others' hand, we feel it.....their chemistry is best according to me n is beyond explanation..u just need to feel it....u must like the characters too to feel their chemistry n romance....we love Naitik n Akshara so therefore Naksh are best for us....

whenever they are onscreen, they creat magic....kuch toh baat hai unmein...😃 since 9th March 2009, they have created magic, try to see it with a positive mind, i bet u will definitely like it too...😃

awwwww taffy u said it all😃👏👏...........

all of us here feel the same.....like taffy said, if thy touch each other's hand,we go mad about it.......n thts cuz we luv them sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much......thy r simply brilliant yaar..physical intimacy doesn decide if thy r hav gud chemistry or not.....thy r just mind-blowing in their own way!!! we all feel it, so for us thy hav rocking chemistry😃

n yes no offence to anybody here....just a opinion....whatsoever, we are the CRAZIEST naksh fans........😃
Edited by sia.k_1 - 13 years ago

i dont understnad which chemistry u talkng about... if u ask me my heart skips a beat evrytime naitik stares akshara... & i knw people who feels the same... thy were not gettn good scenes thanks to CV's, tats the reason their performance wnt down... but now thy r doin a very good job... & to b very honest i hav not scene a better SMP than naksh...on television...😃
which jodi's r u talkng about..??? if u tryng to compare naksh to anybody else..... thn tats unfair.
coz evry jodi has a difrnt storyline.
Originally posted by beautiful16

i dont understnad which chemistry u talkng about... if u ask me my heart skips a beat evrytime naitik stares akshara... & i knw people who feels the same... thy were not gettn good scenes thanks to CV's, tats the reason their performance wnt down... but now thy r doin a very good job... & to b very honest i hav not scene a better SMP than naksh...on television...😃
which jodi's r u talkng about..??? if u tryng to compare naksh to anybody else..... thn tats unfair.
coz evry jodi has a difrnt storyline.

i agree with every word of u.....i loose myself whenever Naksh are there onscreen...some abnormality happens to me when Naksh comes close to each other......their HUGS. KISS, holding eack others Hands, seems to be just pure n rocking too......n not to forget when they consummated their marriage..it was the BEST till now......no adjectives n words to describe it..we were blown by it....completely lost in Nakshland....

arrange marriage n  love after marriage has been best portrayed by these people......😃
Originally posted by Tafseer

Exactly ....you need to like the characters to feel the chemistry and to enjoy the serial. If you cant relate/connect with the characters then everything will seem fake. I'd rather have cute scenes than show physical initmacy 😃
a simple eye contact of naksh is been felt by us .i mean naksh fanz! ..v cn understand ech an evry moment ..wt dey feel 2 ech otehr ...dey present it soo beautifulyy ...n for me ..i hav neva seen ny pair lyk diz! ..naksh rawk ..n rule ...n plz ..u telling us sry ..n told out d whole stuff wt u feeel ..bt den positive mind ..clears ua doudt! ..

our naksh r awesum! ..simple touches ..n wen dey wer apart frm ech otehr also v cn feel d silence ..n d amount of love dey hav! ..soo plz yaar! ...no comparinggg wt soo evrr ..!NAKSH ALWYZ! ..❤️