24th June- Siddhima: Lights off kar dena!

Posted: 13 years ago
πŸ˜†......Man! It is such fun seeing an urban couple with opposite personalities settle into a married life.  Siddhima definitely take the cake here and how.

Riddhima , the glowing Mrs. Riddhima Modi walks into her husband's room - errrm.... is it supposed to be a bedroom? The second I saw his room and Riddhima's reaction - i remembered rooms of my brothers , my male friends and the chakkar-khaao reactions of their wives and girlfriends. MESS!.....Riddhima does not know where to start from. A man so beautiful inside with such a dirty room. Ah, he reminded me of Archie's room in the comic books.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.... And before Riddhima can recover from the shock, Sid appears with his cutie-pie smile and a tray that makes your heart go all marshmallow - he actually gets all drinks possible ( minus alcoholπŸ˜†) .... he wanted to make sure that she gets no discomfort - she should not get a chance to complain - to make her possible in every small and  big way. Awwwww..... are there any patents for a husband of this breed? .... Riddhima smiles sweetly and tells him that she will drink what she wants later. And, then, madam finds a half eaten banana in his bed and as Sid tells her honestly that how lonely he was without her ,he eats it up and while Riddhima feels like giving him a fatak, you feel like pulling his cheeks. That's Sid - A child man.

Sid brings in that HIDEOUS -HORRENDOUS-HORRIBLE red bag in and slips on the banana peel, catching Riddz for support and they both fall into the bed - it is awkward but it's beautiful - they both are aware of their mutual attraction but as they have sanely said , there are other things to settle. Oh, by the way, SR  have record-breaking eyelocks , man!πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....and it was so cute seeing Riddz pull those piles if shirts off Sid , pull him up and tells him that it's okay - she will clean up the room.

Because Riddz knows how Sid is , how clean and pure he is on the inside and how she in sync with the symphony of his heart and considering how happy she is to be back home , she does not lose her temper looking at the messy room - it is just not important. Messy hai? Koi baat naiin , saaf ho jaayega. It is not necessary to scream and rant at everything.

Later, in the night , we have our original Sid back - happily hopping at his play-station.And then, a hesitant Riddhima comes in - looking beautiful in red. She does feel awkward and sorta vulnerable to Sid - I mean, it's different now. They both are not fighting anymore and we know that whenever SR have stopped fighting , Riddhima's shyness to Sid comes gushing to the surface. She does feel exposed to his gaze and I don't blame her. Well, Sid is passionate and intense and more than us , the writers and Riddhima know that. What follows is the subtle return of chudailgiri when Riddhima misunderstands that Sid wants them both to sleep together in his room. I mean the following was hilarious:

- Tum left side mein sonaa kyunki main right side mein sotaa hoon. 😳
😳
- Lights bandh kar dena , tumhe kucch pata nahiin chalega. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cootchiekins Sid! He is a darling and Riddhima's half-embarrassed and half-appalled reactions make you laugh and how! And the moment, Sid realizes that Riddhima is thinking that he is asking her to sleep with him , he is so adorably shocked - he tells her that he definitely did not mean what she thought - He knows that they cannot be sharing a bedroom together yet - things will fall into their place softly and in their own time and he is not even thinking in that direction. Riddhima realizes her folly and goes away , lowering her eyes with Sid wishing her a sweet goodnight. Yawn! Why do SR PLAN things at all? I mean , aaj take ek bhi cheez inke plan ke according hua hai jo ab hogaa?πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .... I can already see the bedroom plan going for a toss just like the dostigiri plan.

FATAKS to Riddhima for trying to seduce Sid early in the morning with her geele baal!😑......You are supposed to take it slow , madam and ya it serves you right that Sid screamed baad-baad-baad. Nakkchadi Riddhima Modi.

Love and luck always to everyone,❀️

GOD bless everyone. πŸ€—

amazing job poco siddhima were so cute 2day 😊
🀣 awesome poco🀣
not just ur post but the whole sidhima scenes.. OMG! I loved the way he opened the cupboard and everything came falling on him🀣
and yes, the morning with bheegi bheegi baal and sid's scream..
purrrfect !! its gonna be fun watching these two..
and I loved loved siddy when he innocnetly tells her
Lights bandh kar dena , tumhe kucch pata nahiin chalega
🀣🀣
🀣🀣🀣🀣
🀣
Amazing..!!! Was desperatly waiting for your post n now. Dying to see all what i read..
I can imagine the fire they must hv set, because even without watching it, i am melting like nething..!!

Love sidhhima
Excellent job Poco and very well put together hunπŸ‘

wow I love each and every  wordsπŸ‘πŸΌ

what can I say abt our Siddhima they are just too amazing and outstandingly out of this beautiful world beautifully and are always left me speechless everydayπŸ˜ƒ

Haha awesome post Poco...πŸ˜†

Loved Sid and Riddhima today..they were absolutely amazing..😳
Sid's expression were marvellous while eating that rotten banana..πŸ˜†

God these two are literally a unique couple who have really different problems rather than the usual ones between normal couples..πŸ˜†

Riddhima's expressions were to die for when she misunderstood Sid about the where-to-sleep issue...
Equally was Karan's acting when he,himself,understood what Riddhima understood...πŸ˜†

Today's episode was hilarious and cute...SR have such a magic which makes one want more..
Can't wait for tomorrow..😊

Amazing post Pocu!!! hahah......Siddhima were too funny and entertaining today!! I was actually amazed how they both were thinking the same about the bedroom, and they were misjudging each other but all went well. All in all,  Sid was damn funny!! loved them to core!!

hehehe....awesome post Poco and SIDMA were really funny and cute in 2day's episode...
Hi Poco,

Awesome Post.........  I am finding it difficult to get words to give credit for yr post..........Such Wonderfully written one..........

SR r truly made me to love them........Even laugh at their actions.....

Sid room so messy......they way he trying to put things in order........Laughed a lot and loved the way he brought her fav Cappacino drink..........See How caring Sid is.......and the way Ridz is giving her support..........Truly SR going to rock the Show..........

I Loved the Sid's Behavour...........Truly accept it SID is a Child Man.....
He is so kiddish yet he is very sensible.........This time he is trying his best effort to make Ridz comfortable..........

Loved the Convo on sharing the room.........SR as we know they will make it slow but steady.............

The Highlight of the episode was the Precap.........Loved SID's reaction.............Bechara Kya karega.........But i loved that this time Ridz has surely taken some steps towards their relationship..........

Atlast We all know..........Whatever Siddhima Plan they will make it the reversal way........
As Sid himself has said " Everything they had done is in reverse order"
Hope we get more and more of this lovable SID/Ridz.........Love Siddhima.

Keep Going PocoπŸ‘πŸΌ

Hey Pocu

Sid and his messy room, i think you kinda expect it from a lonely kinda single man who was living alone for days with a messy room esp Sid who has come back to his original personality

Ridz was surprised, but then we have Sid entering like he couldnt wait to see her aganin persent her with variety of all the drinks hence we have the tray shaking from Sid, all being nervous, i am sure Ridz was shocked, i love the little Pakka thing they did saying she will have it later

What gets you is what Sid says about how lonely he has been whilst she wasnt there, and you know that he has been for ages - that touches you

But then we have banana issue, and he goes and eats it all, and i am sure Ridz wanted to go WTH, but all we can see is cute Sid and the eagerness he wanted to help with her bags

Falling onto the bed had to happen, it had to SR style, thank god for the banana now πŸ˜†

What i love about Sid is that he hides nothing, he is open and he has got nothing to hide - look at his bedroom thats proof enough πŸ˜† and also the writing down rituals yesterday, most men would not admit they wrote it down or would sneakily have a look at their paper but Sid did it in front of her etc

Sid in fast mode cleaning his room, that was nice of him lol - btw he has his wedding pic on the right side where he sleeps πŸ˜‰

My fave bit was the clothes falling on Sid, and Ridz sweetly taking them off him and lending her hand for him to get up, if we look more into it, he says so much - whenever you fall i will pick you up etc

Bedroom discussion, i personally loved that Sid knew why they couldnt share a bedroom this soon, he understood even before RIdz had to ask, loved the confusion though - Ridz' face when Sid says his lines you put on your post πŸ˜†

I personally love Sid like this, because this is how he is - adorable cute child, with such innocence, like you say Man child/Child man, this is what Ridz needs to see as she rarely has seen all of Sid, and adore it as its him - coz it would just make you fall in love with him more but then his mature thinking comes out when it needs to like with the bedroom discussion.
And we all know Sid - who and what he is, he has proved what he is ever since he met Ridz and came to love her

PRECAP - Wifey being all naughty, beautiful sight really, RIdz with wet hair, and sweeping it over Sid, but then Sid does something that you kinda expect Sid to do πŸ˜† in Sid style

You cant be surprised she gets mad at him, coz Sid knows himself he messed up, the way he screamed but i am sure there is more to it and why he screamed (what did he exactly say???), maybe some fear πŸ˜•
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago