Dill Mill Gaye

24th June- Siddhima: Lights off kar dena!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:59am | IP Logged
LOL......Man! It is such fun seeing an urban couple with opposite personalities settle into a married life.  Siddhima definitely take the cake here and how.

Riddhima , the glowing Mrs. Riddhima Modi walks into her husband's room - errrm.... is it supposed to be a bedroom? The second I saw his room and Riddhima's reaction - i remembered rooms of my brothers , my male friends and the chakkar-khaao reactions of their wives and girlfriends. MESS!.....Riddhima does not know where to start from. A man so beautiful inside with such a dirty room. Ah, he reminded me of Archie's room in the comic books.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.... And before Riddhima can recover from the shock, Sid appears with his cutie-pie smile and a tray that makes your heart go all marshmallow - he actually gets all drinks possible ( minus alcoholLOL) .... he wanted to make sure that she gets no discomfort - she should not get a chance to complain - to make her possible in every small and  big way. Awwwww..... are there any patents for a husband of this breed? .... Riddhima smiles sweetly and tells him that she will drink what she wants later. And, then, madam finds a half eaten banana in his bed and as Sid tells her honestly that how lonely he was without her ,he eats it up and while Riddhima feels like giving him a fatak, you feel like pulling his cheeks. That's Sid - A child man.

Sid brings in that HIDEOUS -HORRENDOUS-HORRIBLE red bag in and slips on the banana peel, catching Riddz for support and they both fall into the bed - it is awkward but it's beautiful - they both are aware of their mutual attraction but as they have sanely said , there are other things to settle. Oh, by the way, SR  have record-breaking eyelocks , man!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.....and it was so cute seeing Riddz pull those piles if shirts off Sid , pull him up and tells him that it's okay - she will clean up the room.

Because Riddz knows how Sid is , how clean and pure he is on the inside and how she in sync with the symphony of his heart and considering how happy she is to be back home , she does not lose her temper looking at the messy room - it is just not important. Messy hai? Koi baat naiin , saaf ho jaayega. It is not necessary to scream and rant at everything.

Later, in the night , we have our original Sid back - happily hopping at his play-station.And then, a hesitant Riddhima comes in - looking beautiful in red. She does feel awkward and sorta vulnerable to Sid - I mean, it's different now. They both are not fighting anymore and we know that whenever SR have stopped fighting , Riddhima's shyness to Sid comes gushing to the surface. She does feel exposed to his gaze and I don't blame her. Well, Sid is passionate and intense and more than us , the writers and Riddhima know that. What follows is the subtle return of chudailgiri when Riddhima misunderstands that Sid wants them both to sleep together in his room. I mean the following was hilarious:

- Tum left side mein sonaa kyunki main right side mein sotaa hoon. Embarrassed
Embarrassed
- Lights bandh kar dena , tumhe kucch pata nahiin chalega. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Cootchiekins Sid! He is a darling and Riddhima's half-embarrassed and half-appalled reactions make you laugh and how! And the moment, Sid realizes that Riddhima is thinking that he is asking her to sleep with him , he is so adorably shocked - he tells her that he definitely did not mean what she thought - He knows that they cannot be sharing a bedroom together yet - things will fall into their place softly and in their own time and he is not even thinking in that direction. Riddhima realizes her folly and goes away , lowering her eyes with Sid wishing her a sweet goodnight. Yawn! Why do SR PLAN things at all? I mean , aaj take ek bhi cheez inke plan ke according hua hai jo ab hogaa?AngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL .... I can already see the bedroom plan going for a toss just like the dostigiri plan.

FATAKS to Riddhima for trying to seduce Sid early in the morning with her geele baal!Angry......You are supposed to take it slow , madam and ya it serves you right that Sid screamed baad-baad-baad. Nakkchadi Riddhima Modi.

Love and luck always to everyone,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

The following 56 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*anamikamundonhira_87rosa.cricellishubabegumjuisalulu99greymatterbajlookan7geniussaumya{roka}amitasailyJay-DeesanjanamishraMuasamSept16thnm21mabel211suLuV_MiLeSJATINTHAKKAROvi_Tanni-Afreen-ginacfunkybratzluvkasuMahamChristLoverAnhdara13...Noorya...xTimaxmysterieuxaishu_25ShiningStar18AnnaNAshley-Mayu-nyctophiliamonar.SidraPragzieAmeresromiosugar1desigrl05shamil*Dakoo_Minzy*ssdtvgojaneshaaax3.sajni786nami2811nisha80.AngelLennienikita_88prerna4rishav-Harshu-indian_beautynadaanmasakalli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "24th June- Siddhima: Lights off kar dena!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

punjabkudi98

Goldie

punjabkudi98

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
amazing job poco siddhima were so cute 2day Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

luvkasuOvi_TanniShiningStar18mysterieuxromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

shamil

IF-Sizzlerz

shamil

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 10:06am | IP Logged
ROFL awesome pocoROFL
not just ur post but the whole sidhima scenes.. OMG! I loved the way he opened the cupboard and everything came falling on himROFL
and yes, the morning with bheegi bheegi baal and sid's scream..
purrrfect !! its gonna be fun watching these two..
and I loved loved siddy when he innocnetly tells her
Lights bandh kar dena , tumhe kucch pata nahiin chalega
ROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay-DeeOvi_Tanni-Afreen-luvkasumysterieuxShiningStar18sajni786romiosugar1nisha80nikita_88LennieTheBlackJaguar-Harshu-

luvkasu

IF-Dazzler

luvkasu

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Amazing..!!! Was desperatly waiting for your post n now. Dying to see all what i read..
I can imagine the fire they must hv set, because even without watching it, i am melting like nething..!!

Love sidhhima

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterieuxShiningStar18romiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Excellent job Poco and very well put together hunClap

wow I love each and every  wordsThumbs Up

what can I say abt our Siddhima they are just too amazing and outstandingly out of this beautiful world beautifully and are always left me speechless everydayBig smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99Jay-DeeluvkasuShiningStar18mysterieuxromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar-Harshu-

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged

Haha awesome post Poco...LOL

Loved Sid and Riddhima today..they were absolutely amazing..Embarrassed
Sid's expression were marvellous while eating that rotten banana..LOL

God these two are literally a unique couple who have really different problems rather than the usual ones between normal couples..LOL

Riddhima's expressions were to die for when she misunderstood Sid about the where-to-sleep issue...
Equally was Karan's acting when he,himself,understood what Riddhima understood...LOL

Today's episode was hilarious and cute...SR have such a magic which makes one want more..
Can't wait for tomorrow..Smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lulu99Jay-DeeOvi_Tanniginacluvkasumysterieuxromiosugar1TheBlackJaguar

romiosugar1

IF-Sizzlerz

romiosugar1

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Amazing post Pocu!!! hahah......Siddhima were too funny and entertaining today!! I was actually amazed how they both were thinking the same about the bedroom, and they were misjudging each other but all went well. All in all,  Sid was damn funny!! loved them to core!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay-Deeluvkasumysterieux

indian_beauty

IF-Stunnerz

indian_beauty

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hehehe....awesome post Poco and SIDMA were really funny and cute in 2day's episode...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Jay-DeeluvkasuShiningStar18mysterieux

Post Reply New Post

Go to top