take a very close look at the picture

akshaya thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

am sorry but what am i supposed to be looking at?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cndguju thumbnail
is it the part were "ansh to be reborn in Kyunki"...lol.....what do u expect it's ekta's soap...anything is possible!!!!πŸ˜‰
*Meg_d* thumbnail

Thanks theres a "IF" before everything tht really suprised me kareena and shahid getting married (shahidlover you reading this?) (wanna know what shahidlover will say about this lol hehehe i am jus joking) and ansh returning......but then i saw the little IF and all the excitment and shock was goneπŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ!.

P.S. thanks for posting it!πŸ˜‰

shahidlover24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Megha_Desai

Thanks theres a "IF" before everything tht really suprised me kareena and shahid getting married (shahidlover you reading this?) (wanna know what shahidlover will say about this lol hehehe i am jus joking) and ansh returning......but then i saw the little IF and all the excitment and shock was goneπŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ!.

i'm readin this........ πŸ’” i have to say i waz disappointed at first at shahids bad taste πŸ˜‰ but then i relized that it there is a big IF cuz it says it'll be the first to tell u!
Edited by shahidlover24 - 19 years ago
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

lol nice

shahidlover am wid u... πŸ˜‰

hoor thumbnail

PLZ OPEN YR EYES GUYS ITS A PUBLICTY STUNT BY ZOOM TO ATTARCT PEOPLE, ANSH IS NOT COMMING BACK INTO KYUNKI HE IS DOING KK AND KTH HE CANNOT COME IN KYUNKI AS HE IS KICKED OUT BTW PLZ READ ALLTHE GRAPEWINE NEWS OF ZOOM . SHADI KAREENA R NOTMARRIED AND JASSI IS NOT DOING ANY ITEM NO AND ANSH IS NOT COOMING BACK BUT ITS ALL PROMOTION TO ATTARCT PEOPLE TO KNOW MORE SO CHILLOUT PLZ

jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: Megha_Desai

ya thats wot i woz gonna say. BTW thanx for posting it.
jazmine thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahidlover24

i'm readin this........ πŸ’” i have to say i waz disappointed at first at shahids bad taste πŸ˜‰ but then i relized that it there is a big IF cuz it says it'll be the first to tell u!

now that u have k_fan dont feel heart broken shahidloverπŸ˜‰