Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Tere Liye's grand opening

A loyal fan-following and an interesting concept is all that you need to make a successful show. STAR Plus joined hands with Balaji Telefilms and the duo launched a show titled Tere Liye  starring Harshad Chopra and Anupriya Kapoor as Anuraag and Tani respectively on June 14th.

The show which replaced Sabki Laadli Bebo registered a grand opening of 4 TRP. Seems like Chopra's charm and Ekta Kapoor's hunger to try something innovative yet relatable has worked its wonders with the audience.

Says an elated Anupriya, "It feels great to be a part of the show, which has been well-received by the audiences right from day one of its launch. I think the reason behind its success is the unique concept. The popular notion goes that if it's a Balaji show, it will be all about the tiffs between a saas and bahu but this show has been treated differently. It's a dark love story, something the viewers haven't seen so far. This is a stepping stone towards a new and fresh approach. I also give the credit to the cast of the show. The kids are doing an excellent job and you can't imagine any other actor stepping in their shoes."

Viewers have been demanding the channel and the production house to bring Harshad back with Additi Gupta, her co-star from Kis Des Mein Hai Meraa Dil ever since the news of the show surfaced in the media. But this didn't deter Anupriya a wee-bit as she was confident that the same viewers will accept her opposite Harshad. "It didn't disappoint me at all, as it takes time to adjust to and welcome a change. I knew they will accept me with Harshad eventually and all they needed was time. I am receiving positive responses for my on-screen chemistry with Harshad, going by the promos they have seen", states the actress.

Apart from the viewers, it's a thumbs up for the girl even from her family. They love the show so much that they cry and laugh along with the girl watching her on screen. "My parents have loved the show and it's concept", she says.

Talking about her experience with co-actor Harshad Chopra, the actress says, "Oh! He is a lovely co-star. He is chilled out and gives you your space thus making it easy to work with him."

Harshad says, "It obviously means a lot when viewers appreciate your work. We need to maintain the TRP and keep entertaining the viewers. Credit goes to the channel Star Plus for promoting the show so well and airing the catchy promos which attracted the viewers to the show. The production house too come up with a nice concept and great cast. All the characters look in place on the show and even the kids on the show are doing a swell job as actors. The USP of the show is its different approach."

Talking about the constant demands from his fans to repeat the popular on-screen pair of Harshad and Additi, the actor says, "I am sure that the same viewers will like Anupriya and me as a couple and after this show ends they will request the production house to repeat us in their next show. I want to state that when I said I am not attached to Additi Gupta at the press launch of this show, I meant that I am not physically attached to her and we aren't conjoined. Media has misinterpreted my statement and published it which has hurt me a lot. Additi is a dear friend and I wish her luck in all her endeavours. I really care for her and I am sure she will be back with a bang."

The upcoming track will be a lot of fun to watch as Anuraag and Taani have buried the hatchet and have become friends all over again. Watch your dearest Anuraag and Taani on Tere Liye at 10:00 pm on STAR Plus.

Edited by aysha_18 - 24 June 2010 at 8:20am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

divya871sanafshaSimran42KhaLidaHminaz296CarrotCakeSofia.-svetalana--Anu13-purvimeh-Farru-minuuneharaFallen Angel-Mink-Monu-SunNaaSoaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tere Liye's grand opening - Article" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
thanx for article....
harshu-anu is so sweet,,,,i just love the show

harshu-anu chemistry is sizzling.....

yes i want harshiti back but not on this show but another show based on even more passion than KDMHMD as this show only belongs to Harshu-Anu.......will be waiting for additi's next show...eagerly waiting for her blast....i love the way how harshu commented for additi...he is so sweet.....

even anu praises harshu so much...love her.....

ahh...harshu...harshu...harshu....what can i say for my jaan...he can never sing praises for himself....he only praises others....thats the one quality i just love about him
can't wait to see Harshu-Anu as Anurag-Taani.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skamaniKhaLidaH-Aysha-Soaps1

KhaLidaH

Goldie

KhaLidaH

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged

his a sweet heart and i hope his true fans will stay loyal to him and watch the show. Tanu definitely have chemistry which shows in promos.

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhaLidaH

his a sweet heart and i hope his true fans will stay loyal to him and watch the show. Tanu definitely have chemistry which shows in promos.

yaar....i am always loyal to him....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....i watch all his shows never ever miss a single episode when he is there even for a short whileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....can't afford to miss him...he is my jaanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....when KDMHMD ended my heartbreaks and hated SPCryAngry....i was so attached to KDMHMDEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

how can i miss Tere Liye...when he is in the show...and also his screen name now is Anurag whom will always remain in my heart as that was the first name i fall in love in KZK.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Prem is always my soulEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

right now i am fighting with my momLOLLOL.....she wants to watch Pavitra Rishta but i want to watch Tere LiyeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so we always fights for the remote controlLOL...in the end we make a settlement...i record Pavitra Rishta for her and i watch my jaan's Tere LiyeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....

i love chote bhai too(sushant as manav-preet) but when it comes to chote bhai v/s bade bhai....its always my jaan harshu wins......to much attached to him and love himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Mages - 24 June 2010 at 8:53am

KhaLidaH

Goldie

KhaLidaH

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

yaar....i am always loyal to him....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....i watch all his shows never ever miss a single episode when he is there even for a short whileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....can't afford to miss him...he is my jaanEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....when KDMHMD ended my heartbreaks and hated SPCryAngry....i was so attached to KDMHMDEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

how can i miss Tere Liye...when he is in the show...and also his screen name now is Anurag whom will always remain in my heart as that was the first name i fall in love in KZK.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

right now i am fighting with my momLOLLOL.....she wants to watch Pavitra Rishta but i want to watch Tere LiyeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...so we always fights for the remote controlLOL...in the end we make a settlement...i record Pavitra Rishta for her and i watch my jaan's Tere LiyeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....

i love chote bhai too(sushant as manav-preet) but when it comes to chote bhai v/s bade bhai....its always my jaan harshu wins......to much attached to him and love himEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
awwh ur a true fan so sweet and isn't TL on 10:pm and PR at 9:pm? in India? But i guess ur from Uk? or....? I love hashard to since Kis desh but love Ksg lil bit more and always watch the show regardless whom casts opposite to him.

minuu

IF-Veteran Member

minuu

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Harshad is really cute. I'm sure Tere Liye will rock and TaAnu will sizzle the screen together with their chemistry.

jawo.rani

jawo.rani

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:16am | IP Logged
awww he said such sweet thing about additi!!!!!!!!!!

Mages

IF-Stunnerz

Mages

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mages

awwh ur a true fan so sweet and isn't TL on 10:pm and PR at 9:pm? in India? But i guess ur from Uk? or....? I love hashard to since Kis desh but love Ksg lil bit more and always watch the show regardless whom casts opposite to him.

well i am from singapore....PR starts at 9pm singapore time....and tere liye air 12.30 am singapore time....PR repeats comes on that time when tere liye is airing at 12.30am.....and mom is doing afternoon shifts she might not able to see the original 9pm PR airing so she watches the repeats.....well at that time when bebo was airing we had no fighting but now since tere liye comes on that time we are always fighting because i don't let her watch PR....

when i go to do my night shifts....she gets happy because she can see PR....so i ask her to better record my Tere Liye as there is no repeats of Tere Liye in the morning or afternoon....in the morning its 6.30 am i won't be at home....it repeats only 8.30pm i won't be home....so i ask her to record....my off days no ways she is watching PR...its only Tere Liye

as for harshad...i watch all his shows....Mamta...Left Right Left...Amber-Dhara...KDMHMD and now Tere Liye...no ways missing his shows at all....

well i love harshiti alot...but then i need to accept harshu with any other actresses too because its his job....like srk says chemistry can never be made but happens immediately.....

i love Harshad-Additi alot and wants them back....but yes i have accept Harshad-Anupriya chemistry...even if this shows end...i would want them in another show because they too have alot of chemistry....BUT ITS ALWAYS HARSHAD-ADDITI FOR ME

harshu is srk version of small screen....who have great chemistry with all co-stars.....
he is small screen salman but in terms of chemistry he is small screen srk

Edited by Mages - 24 June 2010 at 9:24am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top