Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:05am | IP Logged

I want my wife back! These words had the perfect mix of possessiveness, tender love, passion and raw intensity. The way Sid said these words just blew my mind away! KW is a brilliant actor, we all know that but perhaps this is the first time we got to see this side of him and man did he nail it or what!

The whole confession scene was done beautifully…When Sid asks ridhhima to stop in an assertive voice, u figure out in an instance that he is a man on a mission! That he is here to get his wife back and he will…He spoke the words with so much integrity and honesty that I don't think ridhhima had any option but to melt…I still cant get over those dialogues…Unbelievable writing!

For me, editing that scene was a bit of a downer simply because this was the most important Siddhima scene ever and it was important for us to see ridhhima's reaction in real time and not in flashbacks! I still don't understand why they edited it like this…It would have only added onto the whole thing…

But nonetheless, Jeran more than made up for it in the next scene where ridhhima enters the Modi Mansion again….and yet again, sid's simple gestures touch your heart…I had written  bout sid and his perfect attempts at failure! And again we see the same thing…him wanting everything to be perfect for ridhhima and then he goofs up…but thts the most endearing quality bout him coz we know his heart is in the right place…and it only takes one eye contact with sid for ridhhima to get lost in its depths…

So now that Mr. n Mrs. Modi are back in their swanky penthouse, I want love to blossom slowly…yes we all know they both love each other but its important to show this realization slowly n steadily with the perfect sidhhima touch n if the TB article is anything to go by, this is exactly whats gonna happen…

But before this, I have a sincere request to make to the CVs and I think luvarti has made a topic bout this...I want Sidhhima to get married again – n this time for the RIGHT reasons…we all know the circumstances leading to the SR wedding and how tensed it was…this time I want it to be a happy and joyous occasion coz it is the most special event of a person's life! And if they cant show a re-marriage, at least I want them to take their vows again….and yes its also high time for Mrs. Modi to put the suhaag ki nishaanis back!

Cheers!

Rapz

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

pandav10fan10lulu99bhavdevijuisaSUPRATIMlvJERANathithikasucrazyLuV_MiLeSgimzyMahamginacmysterieuxShiningStar18ChristLover...Noorya...canadians.SidraPragzieromiosugar1-alimabi--Mayu-nyctophiliaRajiniliciousnorzarLennienikita_88sun29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chal Chale Apne Ghar (SR)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zeenia

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:14am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SUPRATIMlvJERANrapunzel84

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

ginac

IF-Dazzler

ginac

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
rapunzel you are an amazing writer. Your words are simply magic. I too want this to happen but I want sid and ridz to be the only once involved in the marriage ceremony. I want that the two of them commit to each other and this time it will be the right reason and that being the intense love that has crept into the hearts of these two amazing people. I want sid to put sindhoor into ridz maang and I would absolutely need cardiac arrest if ridz was to tell sid what he longs to hear and hopefully she will not only tell him she loves him but finally let him know what she has hidden in her heart for him. OH PLEASE CVS  Listen to our pleads and make this happen. Thankyou, thankyou soooooooooooo much for this amazing post. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SUPRATIMlvJERANrapunzel84

gimzy

IF-Dazzler

gimzy

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Clap  Rapunzel!!!! ur such an awesome writer,, i always look forward to your posts!!!!

u said it all!!!! KW was brilliant brilliant in zat scene!!!! Jen also did justice to it!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rapunzel84

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeenia

Wonderful post rapunzel!!Big smile

I dont know how many times Ive watched the confession scene but each time I have its as if im watching it for the first time!!Embarrassed

Jeran were brilliant- KW and JW nailed it!!

The SR confession was one  of the simplest yet most beautiful confessions I have ever scene on TV! I just didnt want it to end!

Like you I wish they hadnt edited the scene- in fact I wished they'd shown us the whole scene in its entirety without breaking it up but I guess Im just being greedy!!

SR back at the penthouse sums up the SR relationship!! Intense one moment then oh so cute the next!!

I love SR more and more everyday and I cant wait for their love story unfolding softly!!Embarrassed

Thanks Zeenia Hug
Yeah i fall for them harder with each passing episode EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ginac

rapunzel you are an amazing writer. Your words are simply magic. I too want this to happen but I want sid and ridz to be the only once involved in the marriage ceremony. I want that the two of them commit to each other and this time it will be the right reason and that being the intense love that has crept into the hearts of these two amazing people. I want sid to put sindhoor into ridz maang and I would absolutely need cardiac arrest if ridz was to tell sid what he longs to hear and hopefully she will not only tell him she loves him but finally let him know what she has hidden in her heart for him. OH PLEASE CVS  Listen to our pleads and make this happen. Thankyou, thankyou soooooooooooo much for this amazing post. ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww thanks so much sweetheart Hug

Trust me, i never used to write but there s something bout SR that brings out the best in us Embarrassed
But am nowhere close to some of the other fantastic SR writers but still thanks so much for those lovely words....they make my otherwise dull day! N trust me good things come to those who wait so our siddhima moments will also come - we have to be patient!

Cheers!

rapunzel84

Goldie

rapunzel84

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gimzy

Clap  Rapunzel!!!! ur such an awesome writer,, i always look forward to your posts!!!!

u said it all!!!! KW was brilliant brilliant in zat scene!!!! Jen also did justice to it!!!!

Thanks gimzy! Blush Blush EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top