Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

"He will like someone else tomorrow" - hint hint?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

RamanIshita

RamanIshita

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
In today's episode Pratap said "Shravan likes her today, and he will like someone else tomorrow." so Shravan is too immature to get married...   My point is that the CVs are trying to show that Shravan's so called "love" for Tara is just an infatuation and will fade away soon..and he will fall in love with someone else ( Sanchi??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

faminagreymattercurry-sistahsimplytoxicbasket_101pickachusunaina02pratsy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""He will like someone else tomorrow" - hint hint?" in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nymeria

IF-Sizzlerz

Nymeria

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
lol heck yeah!LOL

after all the "ghanti" only bajos when Saachi comes in front, back, or side view!WinkROFLROFLROFL
btw....tara gal seems an android or so......hehehehehehe she can measure blood pressure without a sphygmomanometer!Shocked I don't think anyone in this whole entire world has ever attempted that!Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101sunaina02pratsy

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
^^^

I also never knew that fertility test can be done by a simple visit to Gyne chamber.

The creatives of TV serials assume that doctors never watch their shows , so they dish out such medical instances /events

greymatter

Groupbie

greymatter

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phatbunny01

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0099" size="3">In today's episode Pratap said "Shravan likes her today, and he will like someone else tomorrow." so Shravan is too immature to get married... My point is that the CVs are trying to show that Shravan's so called "love" for Tara is just an infatuation and will fade away soon..and he will fall in love with someone else ( Sanchi??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed). </font>

i would love that...i mean..jho bhi ho..bus let him fall deeply in love wit innocent sanchi..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.