Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

India-Forums

"He will like someone else tomorrow" - hint hint?

RamanIshita Senior Member
RamanIshita
RamanIshita

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:44am | IP Logged
In today's episode Pratap said "Shravan likes her today, and he will like someone else tomorrow." so Shravan is too immature to get married...   My point is that the CVs are trying to show that Shravan's so called "love" for Tara is just an infatuation and will fade away soon..and he will fall in love with someone else ( Sanchi??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

faminagreymattercurry-sistahsimplytoxicbasket_101pickachusunaina02pratsy

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
lol heck yeah!LOL

after all the "ghanti" only bajos when Saachi comes in front, back, or side view!WinkROFLROFLROFL
btw....tara gal seems an android or so......hehehehehehe she can measure blood pressure without a sphygmomanometer!Shocked I don't think anyone in this whole entire world has ever attempted that!Stern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

basket_101sunaina02pratsy

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 10:54am | IP Logged
^^^

I also never knew that fertility test can be done by a simple visit to Gyne chamber.

The creatives of TV serials assume that doctors never watch their shows , so they dish out such medical instances /events

greymatter Groupbie
greymatter
greymatter

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by phatbunny01

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#cc0099" size="3">In today's episode Pratap said "Shravan likes her today, and he will like someone else tomorrow." so Shravan is too immature to get married... My point is that the CVs are trying to show that Shravan's so called "love" for Tara is just an infatuation and will fade away soon..and he will fall in love with someone else ( Sanchi??EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed). </font>

i would love that...i mean..jho bhi ho..bus let him fall deeply in love wit innocent sanchi..

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index