Masoom's plans ??? - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

yeh mustve been the guy who called jogi and asked him if he knew roshni trivedi!

Yes may be. That voice didn't sound like Sid though😕
So we may c a new character being introduced with links to Jogi's past and who knows many things abt him
Originally posted by jyoti06

Shyam u know as long as Masoom makes Nani and Tappu's life hell..I m ready to support her in all her evil plans😉😆😛...I hv a feeling this girl is planted by Sid only..he might b playing some double game now😈

i agree with you jyoti....if masoom is making tapwater-nani life a hell with her evil plans....i am going to support her in all her evil plans....and just hope our mahaan devi ichcha doesn't interfere in this problem nahin to humein torture dekhne ko nahin milegi as the sacrifice queen will not let it happen at all......

even i have a feeling that it was planted by sid himself.....he is playing double games now but whatever it is i want sid to tell the entire truth to vansh about tapwater deeds.....

its hight time we see romance between VanCha....its highly irritating now seeing them fighting...depressing mode...now vansh even sleeps at the sofa maintaining a great distance from his own wife whom he loves immensely
Originally posted by nb.neha

had a chat with rohit asked him when will vasnh change n wen wil v see vansha together
he replied : ahista ahista

yaar "ahista ahista".....ab to yakeen aagaya ki vansh to aur 2 saal layega badalne ke liye....aur kitna sabar karoon.....i am highly fed up now...ahista ahista ke chakkar mein hum to pagal hi hojayenge.....

but rohit is such a swetoo😳
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

actually tapu's phooti kismat that she got a father who made such a mistake! ultimately it was tapu who paid the price!
joke of the century!!!!😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
i cant believe this masoom track....jogi's character is being aimed now to drag on this worthless serial....how cheap can the CV s get
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i cant believe this masoom track....jogi's character is being aimed now to drag on this worthless serial....how cheap can the CV s get

I think Jogi is right here (she is not his daughter) and masoom is there for some other purpose but yes this serial have b'come a useless crap
Originally posted by shyams

I think Jogi is right here (she is not his daughter) and masoom is there for some other purpose but yes this serial have b'come a useless crap

But what about those pics and all...and stories about Jogi which she told 😕How can Sid know all that???
omg guys this aint sid's plan! someone is after jogi's money and they aim to get it this way! this daughter is a fraud! and maasoom wont do anything to veeya...but hope she kilss nani😆
Originally posted by Mages

yaar "ahista ahista".....ab to yakeen aagaya ki vansh to aur 2 saal layega badalne ke liye....aur kitna sabar karoon.....i am highly fed up now...ahista ahista ke chakkar mein hum to pagal hi hojayenge.....

but rohit is such a swetoo😳
vo to hai...sweeto...cutie.....too good he is so hot 😉