Oh No Anu not to Miss Meenaksh

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

I just remember the Grown up Anu getting engaged to one old lady and Taani running away Promo.

now I get why there is still so much of Miss Meenaksh in the show and why she too can't stop taking abt Anu even to her soon to be hubby and that is because once Anu is old enough for an older lady to fall in love with that teacher is gonna fall in love with him.

I mean just look at the woman whom Anu's engagement is happening with in that Promo, she look really old, is non other than Miss MeenakshOuch

oh no this can't be happening, I don't wanna see Anu still loving her not to talk abt getting engage to her.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Oh No Anu not to Miss Meenaksh" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Riyal-

Goldie

-Riyal-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:23am | IP Logged
no yaar nothing of that sort is gonna happen. Anurag will dump taani but not for the teacher. But for Neha Janpandit. The teacher had a cameo and even if she re appears she will never fall in love with anurag.

-Riyal-

Goldie

-Riyal-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
And the woman in the promo was not meenakshi. She was just a substitute

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Riyal-

And the woman in the promo was not meenakshi. She was just a substitute
I really really think she is, she does not look her in that promo cos that have changed her to someone older than she is now.

--Neha--

Goldie

--Neha--

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged

that's regular BT blooper..they couldn't get a girl 4 the shotLOL they must've thought who's gonna look at that lady, when harshu's thereWink 

Edited by neha830 - 24 June 2010 at 3:29am

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha830

that's regular BT blooper..they couldn't get a girl 4 the shotLOL

HAHA....I hope for our sakes that u guys are right and that we never get to see the back of

Miss Meenaksh again after the leap.LOL

well I do cos I have to take very good look at who is standing next to HC as his lady love u knowWink

Edited by .Angel - 24 June 2010 at 3:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Neha--

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Achi bhali you are angel ... angel hi raho na ... aisey weird thoughts key saath why are you trying to become a devil? ErmmROFL

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged
The old lady in promo is Body double. So dont take that girl as meenaxi. The girl /Anurag love interest will be played by Neha Jannat pandit acc to ealry article. Thanx..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.