Page 2 Page 3

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 2:26am | IP Logged
"Anurag Taani ki choti si love story"

I mean the kidsLOL

Originally posted by -vandy-

they introduced young anuraag and taani by showing some very famous onscreen couples and said" inki chhoti si love story ne apni ek jagah banaa lee hai"
they showed anuraag waiting for taani...she was late...
wen he started complaining she said....though i'm late i got chocolates for you...she gives him two bars of chocolate...anuraag gets happy but immediately she demands a diamond ring.....he says forget it....if u want...i'll buy chappals for u from some local shop!!!
wen sbs asked anuraag to sing a song...he sang pehla nasha(devarsh has good vocals)

then they have their own tu tu main main....

uske baad wen they were asked abt their onscreen relationship as hubby wife...they both said that they rem their vows...but none of them try to keep them!
wen taani was asked abt one bad habit of her hubby....she said she hates his eating...and adds..." hrithik aur srk ke sapne dekhe the....meri kismat mein yeh motu tha!"

they then showed some clips from the previous epi

the bg score during this whole segment was....the title track in kailash's voice

all in all a good segment......

well taani wait till ur motu grows upuske baad you'll stop dreaming abt both hrithik and srk

Edited by -Dimple- - 24 June 2010 at 9:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsyshweta.mayurfan--Neha--myluv_harshadminaz296Innocent02anoushay_kdmhmdshareenraj_ms_nasha-Anaya-minuuSandstone

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Anurag taani on SBS 24th June" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Oh you made me so excited for a moment Ouch but oh well ... bara nahi toh chota hi sahi "sniff" LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 24 June 2010 at 2:29am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Neha--Innocent02Sandstone

--Neha--

Goldie

--Neha--

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 2:30am | IP Logged
finally..they were waiting 4 the ratings?LOL

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I wonder if they will show Onu with his acessories ... i mean tummy ROFL

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 2:34am | IP Logged
ya nadia they showed him with his tumi LOL

-Dimple-

Coolbie

-Dimple-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
oh sucks!!!!!!!!!!

Cable cut Angry Ouch

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:15am | IP Logged
lemme update

they introduced young anuraag and taani by showing some very famous onscreen couples and said" inki chhoti si love story ne apni ek jagah banaa lee hai"
they showed anuraag waiting for taani...she was late...
wen he started complaining she said....though i'm late i got chocolates for you...she gives him two bars of chocolate...anuraag gets happy but immediately she demands a diamond ring.....he says forget it....if u want...i'll buy chappals for u from some local shop!!!LOLLOLLOLLOL
wen sbs asked anuraag to sing a song...he sang pehla nashaEmbarrassed(devarsh has good vocalsStar)

then they have their own tu tu main main....

uske baad wen they were asked abt their onscreen relationship as hubby wife...they both said that they rem their vows...but none of them try to keep them!LOLLOLLOLLOL
wen taani was asked abt one bad habit of her hubby....she said she hates his eating...and adds..." hrithik aur srk ke sapne dekhe the....meri kismat mein yeh motu tha!"

they then showed some clips from the previous epi

the bg score during this whole segment was....the title track in kailash's voice

all in all a good segment......

well taani wait till ur motu grows upWinkWinkWinkWinkuske baad you'll stop dreaming abt both hrithik and srkLOLLOLLOL

Edited by -vandy- - 24 June 2010 at 3:17am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

divya871Asharkibiwi--Neha--KhaLidaHminaz296chaha_khan-Anu13-anoushay_kdmhmdjust_in-svetalana-Innocent02-SILPA-shareen-Farru-purvimehSandstoneXSilentPrayersXSoaps1SunShine_A

-svetalana-

IF-Dazzler

-svetalana-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Oh !! Wow chalo tery liye SBS mein aaya toh...yes kids are loved by everyone and they did succeeded in creating waves.God Bless them.Please upload the video.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top