Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jugni.G

Yeah agree it wasnt like other movies..and i loved Gippy in the movie,,ahahha , ofc Jimmy was looking soooo goood in the movie, and luved the scenes in Coffe shop of neeru n jimmy. They look perfect together.
and thx for the review :D
LOLYes. I totally agree. I thought the coffee ship scene between Neeru and Jimmy was hilarious. I loved thier dialouges.
And yeah, i think that Jimmy looks better with Neeru than Kulraj.

Amrinder Gill's movie...i'v heard about it. When's it releasing? His acting was kind of...iffy in Munde UK De.LOL But since that was his first movie, i can't really judge his acting.

*Jot*

Edited by Angad-Kripa#1 - 23 August 2010 at 6:02pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mel Karade Rabba*updated 22/07 (Page 2)" in Punjabi Channel forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top