Tere Liye

BG music of the show.........

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
well music of all Ekta's shows is almost same only with difference of the play's title
song BG music .Wink so same is the case in Tere Liye other BG music is same as other shows but yeah i like Tere Liye title song's BG music in this show which plays on TaAnu scenes Embarrassed or playing some lines of title song also looking good Cool so wat's say Question

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BG music of the show........." in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
yeah I think the other BG tune that u r talking abt is from from Karam Apna Apna and she uses it in most of her other shows ever KAA went of the air.

I think she and CVs are in love with itLOL

pria4ever

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Angel

yeah I think the other BG tune that u r talking abt is from from Karam Apna Apna and she uses it in most of her other shows ever KAA went of the air.

I think she and CVs are in love with itLOL

ya may b LOL 
haan not only in the serials u described in ur post but also in Bandini & Pavitra Rishta too like if im watching a serial then BG reminds me about the other serial ROFL

Edited by innocent-26 - 23 June 2010 at 11:12pm

pria4ever

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocent-26

ya may b LOL 
haan not only in the serials u described in ur post but also in Bandini & Pavitra Rishta too like if im watching a serial then BG reminds me about the other serial ROFL
yeah I know she uses for those two shows of hers if not more but the tune/song was Originally for KAALOL

pria4ever

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
i think music ka kharch bach jata hai LOL

.Angel

pria4ever

IF-Dazzler

pria4ever

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
yeah true, Ek has used the music of KAA in most of her shows-PR,Bandini n TL, after it went off air...
n sometimes u also get to hear Kasturi n Kayamat music as well..a lot of cost cuttingWink

Rose-Petals

Rose-Petals

IF-Dazzler

Rose-Petals

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 12:06am | IP Logged
i know some BG's r good & like to listen like very light music & on some romantic scenes in her shows Embarrassed 
but some im just fed up of listening those boring BG's so want that Ekta should change those LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top