Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

||Geet Creation Gallery 2|| :) (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 152

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
awesum....I want creations flooding in and me exploiting themROFL!!!
Please creators post fast!

Edited by livelygal - 23 June 2010 at 10:12pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Geet Creation Gallery 2|| :) (Page 3)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Hi guys! Posting this here cuz the other gallery finished SOOOOOOOO fast! LOL

I have also changed my signature on my creations from -F- to -FARZANA-/IF :)

I made 3 more sigs on the most amazing pics ever .
Feel Free to Use guys <3

Take Care!

Farz

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ArmaanMaanLoverMaaneetxamnascreationxTressajenny.Aisha202shivangi278Innocent02KalyWayne07Sidra.W_SuMmEr_LoVe_Rose-Petals-Nina-miss_bennet~Rinki~Dangelzmaneet.n.shanak-Aicha-rose.mn-Preeti-ammoosviniva sharma.-BalleBalle-.Fallen Angel--sanchita--bairiyaa.isskqRoshni.shaliniasthaloveaboveall...-Jia-..sweet.melodyasmaanixxsallu_lover-AquaMermaiden-AS....RamKiJanaki..

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
awesum Farzana di...I am gonna use them....
*pallo rubs her hands together in pure glee*
*gives winnie the pooh hug to farzana di*
*kisses the computer screen where Maaneet siggy is*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beintehaa.

-Preeti-

IF-Veteran Member

-Preeti-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
hey guys
congratulations for the new gallery

and Lovely creations by everyone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beintehaa.

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Update

I know most people here are wondering if I have lost my mind or not because I haven't made any sigs on Maaneet's dance pics yet. LOL The thing is, I already had these sigs made from their previous scenes, plus I wanted to avoid the competition I feel when I see other amazing sig makers making gorgeous stuff with the same pics. LOL Not to worry peoples, I will be working on their HOT dance pics for the next update! Embarrassed Will definitely be having a HUGE Maaneet update for next time =)

Congratssss on the second creations gallery! Can't believe the first one is done because it has been raining Maaneet sigs ever since yesterday!

@ Farzana - Amazingggggg sigs girl! I love the softness effect you did to the pics. Embarrassed

Feel Free To Use ~

MG/Maaneet

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

mary.aArmaanMaanLoverMaaneetxamnascreationxshivangi278jenny.Aisha202Innocent02KalyWayne07Sidra.W_SuMmEr_LoVe_-Nina-* ~ Roshni ~ *-Aicha-lola610miss_bennetrose.mnbairiyaa.isskqbeintehaa.viniva sharmailoveyouafridishaliniastha-Kash-anju101.-BalleBalle-.--sanchita--Chandani_CFallen Angelasmaanixxsallu_loverwida..RamKiJanaki....-Jia-..sweet.melodyAS..notfadedawayJennyPenny

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
MaanEet
The precap is driving me crazzzyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Feel free to use:

Mygall:

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

xamnascreationxMaaneetshivangi278jenny.Aisha202Innocent02_SuMmEr_LoVe_Sidra.W* ~ Roshni ~ *~Rinki~-Nina--Aicha-rose.mn-DarkFantasy-ammoos.-BalleBalle-.Chandani_C--sanchita--anju101Fallen Angelbeintehaa.bairiyaa.isskqDulceTentacion.Mallika113KaJen.xoxoiloveyouafridiviniva sharmaAS...Angelsweet.melody..-Jia-....RamKiJanaki..widasallu_lover-Ms.Wildcherry-asmaanixxnotfadedawayJennyPenny

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Farzana -- really pretty sigs! :D

Dangelz--OMG, gosh---hurry and make some on he dance [dreams] love your work! great update :D

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_Dangelzviniva sharmabeintehaa.

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *payal_15*

Dangelz--OMG, gosh---hurry and make some on he dance [dreams] love your work! great update :D

Thanks so much Payal! How can I hurry when I see such gorgeous work on Maaneet's dance like yours?? Shocked Shocked LOL Loved your avis and sigs, they look superbbb! *goes into la la land*

Don't worry, will be making some Maaneet dance stuff for sure next update! That's only if I don't die and go to heaven seeing their dance sequence...Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_-iPayal-beintehaa.sweet.melody-Ms.Wildcherry-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top