Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MaanEet today - can they get any cuter??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
So the whole forum has gonee madd over the dance precap as we all knoww!LOLLOLLOL
But I wanted to point out the awesome Maan-Geet scene we had today, it was soo adorable esp Geet, and her chirpiness coming out in front of MaanEmbarrassed
She shocks him with her naive and sweet side comments, and I loved the way when she'd say something so unexpected and Maan's face is like, "What the hell did you just say to me?"LOL
And how Maan is softening towards her as he knows she's really trying to do something she's never done beforeEmbarrassed
And then after he saw Geet's tears, he goes, "Aaj to maine kuch nahin kaha, aur na maine chila ke baat ki," lol, soo adorable, sudhar raha hai hamara Mundaaa just for his Geet HandaBig smile
Seriously though, the gray/metallic and the surajmukhi questions asked by Geet cracked me up, she's soo cute, how can you not fall for her???Wink
It was def one of my fave Maaneet scenes despite minimal physical contactEmbarrassed, I've totally fallen for them big time, and I'm not even in denial mode like MaanLOL
Ye dil chahe more and more!Day Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ammaji.devilishkumari3Maaneet416905VJ-LNMDJDoJin-RushTrip-mysterygurl1427x.sonia.xRolzznotfadedaway

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MaanEet today - can they get any cuter??" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Goldie

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Oh MYDay Dreaming you're so right! Personally today was my most favourite Maneet scene till date. It was such a simple scene yet held so much in it. Geet is so adorable and well Maan ... Im at a loss of words for himDay Dreaming Just like you mentioned...now Im greedy for more scenes like today ... And i lvoed how Maan has grown more considerate towards Geet in the past episodes ... like the times he tells her 'sambhal ke chalo'and today when he noticed the moisture in Geet's eyes .... (Day Dreaming guys ill start yelling and screaming any minute now ... ) ive been smiling like a loon all day today since i first saw the episode today ... (and ive atleast scene it 20 times since then ... why is the next episode to be aired the next day:S) ... lol .. I am totally in love with Geet and Maan .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MaaneetRolzz

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
agree loved the moments within the episode..but the maximum impact was made by that precap....

Maaneet

Maaneet

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
i thought their conversation was soo sweet! i was cringing at geet when she made her cute comments, waiting for maan to yell at her! but when he reacted so nicely, i fell in more in love with him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rolzz

radiant_raisa

IF-Dazzler

radiant_raisa

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
I loved how Geet was nodding her head that she won't make any more mistakes and right after she chucks down the pencil holder lol, she's so clumsy yet so adorable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maaneet

-Kash-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kash-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
^Yeah totally, she's like the clumsiest girl I've ever seen lol, kinda reminds me of Bella in Twilight

aisha.sara

aisha.sara

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
very well said Kashish..Im in Maneet hangover:)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top