Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shootingstar.xx

IF-Sizzlerz

shootingstar.xx

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! Can't seem to stay away from the forum for too long Wink The show is already my top priority
Is anyone relating to the current storyline? Or anyone felt the same as our Mottu Embarrassed
Oh please don't tell me that someone relates to their marriage because I am hoping that no one got married as a child Confused That would be terrible

Ekta told that she purposely put in this part of Taani's and Anu's childhood so that people could relate to this magical love story that is yet to happen LOL  I am just enjoying it
I feel Taani's pain when she sees her parents having money issues because I have gone through the same thing
When Anurag reminded her of the fact that he is richer than her, it just hurt me to pieces
Was hoping that he would say sorry? Talking about that...did he ever? I can't remember

Okki, so anyone want to share?
Sorry if this is not such a good topic but I really wanted to start one when they were in school? Or something else

Edited by KaShBaarish..xx - 24 June 2010 at 7:54pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Raisinminaz296smiley20-Farru-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Can anyone relate?" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

adiroykapur

Goldie

adiroykapur

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
lol omg, its kind of my top priority too! I wake up and watch it online lol Its just so interesting

. As for your question..no i cannot relate to the child marriage but I can relate to the other things in the show. The fact that she has a best friend who she doesnt know she loves yet..I can very well relate to that and I think a lot of people can. A lot of people dont realize their true feelings they have for someone until they lose that person Embarrassed I can also relate to the money issues..I feel so bad for her. The sacrifices a mature child decides to make due to the money problems Cry What I can relate to the most is tani's mom and what she yells about..LOL she kinda sounds like my mom at times Confused
yikes

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

just_insmiley20

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
yup this is actually the only show i watch right now wid kis desh's repeat telecast..well..yea i kinda relate to the fighting part!!..lol..my parents fight like that too...nd sumtimes my mom yells too much..hehe..but they get over it like in 5 mins...soo yea m actually luving teh kids part becuz its kinda taking us through TaAnu's life nd how the care about each other's happiness..its so cute

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

indupriya2008smiley20

smiley20

IF-Dazzler

smiley20

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CAqueen

yup this is actually the only show i watch right now wid kis desh's
repeat telecast..well..yea i kinda relate to the fighting
part!!..lol..my parents fight like that too...nd sumtimes my mom yells
too much..hehe..but they get over it like in 5 mins...soo yea m
actually luving teh kids part becuz its kinda taking us through TaAnu's
life nd how the care about each other's happiness..its so cute

agree the kids are doing good they are so cute as taanu

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 1:17am | IP Logged
I can't say i can relate to everything but i can surely relate to Taani parents fighting over money matters, kids growing up in middle class families learning to compromise and learning to supress their wishes ... been there done that LOL

And i can relate to Anu locking himself up in storeroom when he is upset or angry ... I used to do that too ROFL

I can relate to how fats kids are made fun of, we see that happening around us all the time ... kinda makes me feel really sad

Edited by Soaps1 - 24 June 2010 at 1:19am

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 1:33am | IP Logged
yes...can relate to a whole lot of things.....esp the things related to middle class....never seen parents fighting over money issues though...but yes...have been a witness to supressing wants in times of money crunch....
but wat has been the best thing so far.....is that the characters r real....and i'm happy to see so many people relating to them!

till date we've been witness to some larger than life characters who have made us hooked to them...and wen they did something....we put ourselves in their shoes and said..nope he/she can't do that....he/she has never done that! y is he /she behaving that way...

but the case here...is exactly the opposite......the characters r real...we've been able to relate to them so far......and wen they do something.....this time we'll not put ourselves in their shoes...but think wat "we" would've done in such a situation......

the other day wen anuraag taunted taani abt her poverty...i could relate to him coz...children will be children...they have this thing if they r better off than others...maybe they don't say....and anuraag blurting out was obvious....

yesterday the wy taani was justifying her 10 min act with the probs her father might face was also well done......i've seen children doing this....
hats off to the creatives for being soo real

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar.xx

Asharkibiwi

Coolbie

Asharkibiwi

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:06am | IP Logged
when i sees ananya & neelu moms scenes ...........i feels like thats me & my mother..............i'm like ananya........kabhi kabhi mein bhi apni mumma se aise hi baath karthe hai & aur use bhi bahut bura lagtha hai meri aisi bartaav se................(sorry mumma ) CryCry but she knw that i love her more than everything................really i love my mumma soooooooo much

-Farru-

IF-Rockerz

-Farru-

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
I can relate to Taani, seeing parents not fighting but adjusting coz of lack of money.

Nice topic just remove the title of other two shows in ur list.

Thanx...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top