anyone else feel..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
the show is getting kinda boring already?  I feel like this whole flashback is kinda getting enough now.. if only the flashback was a quick one..this is kinda in depth  .. frankly i justed wanted to see anu and harshad together to see their chemistry and the flashbacks of THEIR love scenes..not the children  i mean kudos to the kids on doing a good job..but the story is REALLY dragging i think...anyone else think so
I agree with you 100% im tired of the flashbacks!!!!
Originally posted by xtaurus429x

the show is getting kinda boring already?  I feel like this whole flashback is kinda getting enough now.. if only the flashback was a quick one..this is kinda in depth  .. frankly i justed wanted to see anu and harshad together to see their chemistry and the flashbacks of THEIR love scenes..not the children  i mean kudos to the kids on doing a good job..but the story is REALLY dragging i think...anyone else think so

OMG i was jus thinking about the same think and i was going to post it as well..yes i do think that they are already dragging the show..its gettin kind of boring..the show is based on harshad and anupriya as the main leads but these kids are just making everything really boring..its not a kid show..first i thought maybe it is going to be for the first week now its going to be almost 2 weeks of just childhood epi's