Chat Clubs

Sabz, Amzi Nidzi Hangout #4 Die Hard KaShians (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 42

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NidziWidzi

I also quit DMG like this week =[ cuz its getting boring and i love Kitni mohabbat hai with coincidence liek last week i was watching a old movie on tv and i flipped through the channels and saw kumkum was on i was like lemme juz see and Kitni mohbbat hai was on the Arjuhi tune came on and i was like AHHHHH KITNI MOHBBAT HAI IS ON!

OMG! Same here! I also happened along KMH coincidently.LOL
When i came home from the park, i just sat down on the couch and my mom was watching TV, she had TV Asia on, but then she asked me, "Yeh kaunsa naya drama TV mein laga hai?" so i looked at the TV screen and the title song of KMH started and i told my mom "Yeh wohi drama hai jo mein aur baji kaneez Imagine mein dekhte the, jadoo mein" and so me and my mom were watching it.LOL
I started watching Kitani on Imagine when i got jadoo tv but then it ended a few months later and i've always wanted to watch it from the beginning and now i can.lol.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sabz, Amzi Nidzi Hangout #4 Die Hard KaShians (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NidziWidzi

IF-Rockerz

NidziWidzi

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
sabeen where r u?

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ~*Sabeen*~

Me and amzi are crazy about Tere Liye, Anurag-Taani are sooo cute!Embarrassed

LOL i knwo i heard LOL

99kgs ROFL

LMAO! 99 kgs and Theeki Mishti!ROFL
You know Taani's mom calls Anurag "Onu"!LOL
You should totally watch Tere Liye!Embarrassed

NidziWidzi

IF-Rockerz

NidziWidzi

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:23pm | IP Logged

I also quit DMG like this week =[ cuz its getting boring and i love Kitni mohabbat hai with coincidence liek last week i was watching a old movie on tv and i flipped through the channels and saw kumkum was on i was like lemme juz see and Kitni mohbbat hai was on the Arjuhi tune came on and i was like AHHHHH KITNI MOHBBAT HAI IS ON!

When i came home from the park, i just sat down on the couch and my mom was watching TV, she had TV Asia on, but then she asked me, "Yeh kaunsa naya drama TV mein laga hai?" so i looked at the TV screen and the title song of KMH started and i told my mom "Yeh wohi drama hai jo mein aur baji kaneez Imagine mein dekhte the, jadoo mein" and so me and my mom were watching it.LOL
I started watching Kitani on Imagine when i got jadoo tv but then it ended a few months later and i've always wanted to watch it from the beginning and now i can.lol.

Same here i alwyz wanted to wtahc it its sooo awesome sabeen watch it from the beginning the first episdeo iss soo magical!1!!

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
im right here, i just had a lot of phone calls to attend to.LOL
i know i sound like an office secretary but im not lying.LOL

NidziWidzi

IF-Rockerz

NidziWidzi

Me and amzi are crazy about Tere Liye, Anurag-Taani are sooo cute!Embarrassed

LOL i knwo i heard LOL

99kgs ROFL

LMAO! 99 kgs and Theeki Mishti!ROFL
You know Taani's mom calls Anurag "Onu"!LOL
You should totally watch Tere Liye!Embarrassed

And u shoudl tottaly watch kitni mohabbat hai! i tink i will b bored of tere liye KItni iss soooo mmagical arjhui r soo amawzing their jodii! u know i heard karan and kritika r dating in real life
is it true??

-SabzWay-

IF-Rockerz

-SabzWay-

Same here i alwyz wanted to wtahc it its sooo awesome sabeen watch it from the beginning the first episdeo iss soo magical!1!!

i did.

NidziWidzi

IF-Rockerz

NidziWidzi

Posted: 02 July 2010 at 7:25pm | IP Logged

im right here, i just had a lot of phone calls to attend to.LOL
i know i sound like an office secretary but im not lying.LOL

it sok i didnt see any repolies thts why cuz i wanted to req savan avi but i cnat find a good dream sequence the promo is the bets but it says tonight and sony tags on it u know Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top