bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If Gopi were to seek advice at this stage, what would you tell her to do.
What should she do so that she can gain all the respect back and more importanly what she deserve since she is so nice, innocent and all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jkamran thumbnail
Start watching star plus and become a street wise bahu
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bharat9

What should she do so that she can gain all the respect back and more importanly what she deserve since she is so nice, innocent and all.

continue to do what she is doing by winning over family, then with hemat help learn to read and write. 
i dont think this is going to be a love story at all, i hope gopi realises that she is a pawn in kokis game, and she smartens up,  its no longer time to be naive and innocent.   its time she starts to think of herself.  Every  time Aham gets angry with her is he going to slap her, she should not tolerate the abuse by anyone.

Bee3nazz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Jkamran i understand you but dont agree as that is a recipe for failure coz Star plus only teaches eaves dropping, conniving and planning the downfall for others so this would do for a wanna-be-evil bahu and the other kind is exactly what Gopi is anyway and if she did watch star plus she wouldnt believe that there are evil people out their because thats her character!!!

She jus needs to get a personality transplant which i dont think she will!!!
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bharat9

At this moment the only persons who respect her is baa hemat and her son also father in laws  its time she starts to think of her self.  Do you think Ahem is going to stay with her,   she needs to learn how to read and write that will help her alot.  i would like to see her surprise everyone by education. Nobody but her  should know as about her getting educated. 
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good post.
I would advice her
1. Try to be as far as she can from Ahem, as he is happy or pretending to be happy by his same robotic look on face. So he wil be more happy nt seeing gopi arnd him,
2. Bt same time keep continuing her tasks as good bahu to the house.
3. With help of ba n hetal start studying, so that in future u can do higher studies n can be on ur own.

Til nw only this i came up with. More points later.
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -tellyaddict-

good post.
I would advice her
1. Try to be as far as she can from Ahem, as he is happy or pretending to be happy by his same robotic look on face. So he wil be more happy nt seeing gopi arnd him,
2. Bt same time keep continuing her tasks as good bahu to the house.
3. With help of ba n hetal start studying, so that in future u can do higher studies n can be on ur own.

Til nw only this i came up with. More points later.

keep away from  him all times do her duties as wife make breakfast tea sort out clothes etc(but thinking about this whilst writing is she the maid) i think she really needs to educate what i would like to see her at this stage whereas she  surprises ahem by speaking english and having conversations with business clients etc.
Telly_Addict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dint say tasks as wife bt as bahu only.
Coz hetal n baa considers her as bahu, so she should take their support to become real Badi Bahu of the house.

bharat9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good points. hope gopi reads them and follow them!!