Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

bharat9

IF-Dazzler

bharat9

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
If Gopi were to seek advice at this stage, what would you tell her to do.
What should she do so that she can gain all the respect back and more importanly what she deserve since she is so nice, innocent and all.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Advice to Gopi." in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jkamran

Jkamran

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Start watching star plus and become a street wise bahu

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sanya90rasika-akaShaUzma005Bee3nazzsmiley20canadiansmaybe-justsuk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

What should she do so that she can gain all the respect back and more importanly what she deserve since she is so nice, innocent and all.

continue to do what she is doing by winning over family, then with hemat help learn to read and write. 
i dont think this is going to be a love story at all, i hope gopi realises that she is a pawn in kokis game, and she smartens up,  its no longer time to be naive and innocent.   its time she starts to think of herself.  Every  time Aham gets angry with her is he going to slap her, she should not tolerate the abuse by anyone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005smiley20

Bee3nazz

IF-Dazzler

Bee3nazz

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
@ Jkamran i understand you but dont agree as that is a recipe for failure coz Star plus only teaches eaves dropping, conniving and planning the downfall for others so this would do for a wanna-be-evil bahu and the other kind is exactly what Gopi is anyway and if she did watch star plus she wouldnt believe that there are evil people out their because thats her character!!!

She jus needs to get a personality transplant which i dont think she will!!!

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bharat9

At this moment the only persons who respect her is baa hemat and her son also father in laws  its time she starts to think of her self.  Do you think Ahem is going to stay with her,   she needs to learn how to read and write that will help her alot.  i would like to see her surprise everyone by education. Nobody but her  should know as about her getting educated. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
good post.
I would advice her
1. Try to be as far as she can from Ahem, as he is happy or pretending to be happy by his same robotic look on face. So he wil be more happy nt seeing gopi arnd him,
2. Bt same time keep continuing her tasks as good bahu to the house.
3. With help of ba n hetal start studying, so that in future u can do higher studies n can be on ur own.

Til nw only this i came up with. More points later.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

good post.
I would advice her
1. Try to be as far as she can from Ahem, as he is happy or pretending to be happy by his same robotic look on face. So he wil be more happy nt seeing gopi arnd him,
2. Bt same time keep continuing her tasks as good bahu to the house.
3. With help of ba n hetal start studying, so that in future u can do higher studies n can be on ur own.

Til nw only this i came up with. More points later.
keep away from  him all times do her duties as wife make breakfast tea sort out clothes etc(but thinking about this whilst writing is she the maid) i think she really needs to educate what i would like to see her at this stage whereas she  surprises ahem by speaking english and having conversations with business clients etc.

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
i dint say tasks as wife bt as bahu only.
Coz hetal n baa considers her as bahu, so she should take their support to become real Badi Bahu of the house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20

Post Reply New Post

Go to top