Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged

One of my favorite things about this series (books and show) were the friendship. It's easy to be obsessed over a characters, couples, but what about friendships? I mean it's one of the most purest form of relationship in this series (especially in the book) and amoung of them is Elena/Bonnie. We get caught up in shippings so much we forget how much these two mean to each other. No matter what happens at the end of the day these two and their frienship is unbreakable. Times will occur where one disagrees with the other but like Bonnie said: ''Elena and I are bonded for life, I cant imagine it any other way"

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

tithi21Angel-Jot.sourpusschhiltLeenasmg*Adorable_Anu*-Nayab-lavienrose

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Elena/Bonnie.<3" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Yeah. They have this really amazing friendship! Always sharing everything with each other...it's cute.

Love,
~Jot~

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:59pm | IP Logged

Deff love Kat/Nina.<3

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
a part of me agrees with that, but then there's this part that says - yes, they are awesome friends, and they're sisters - but what about Caroline? she doesn't have any clue of what's going on, but still, she tries to be there for her friends to the best of her ability. I think I love the trio - I def. love Elena/Bonnie's friendship - but I love Caroline's loyalty to her friends the most.

and I know your post was about the other two girls but Caro has this special space in my heart and I felt neglected on her behald. <3

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-dhruvi*Adorable_Anu*-Nayab-

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Dude I love Caroline! I deff love the trio. I actually wanted to share the video and needed to write stuff alongside and since Caro wasn't in the vid I didn't include her. Like you said, she neglected. No one tells her anything. I mean she knows about the witch thing, (1x09) but even then she know barely. I especially love Bonnie/Caro moments. Like when Bonnie came back in 1x19 and how Caro ran upand hugged her and how she said they talked everyday, it melted my heart. If she knew everything she would be on this! I hope her and Matt find out the thruth about their town soon. I want them to all be close.

Caro's held a part of my heart since day one. From pilot on (till Bonnie became a bigger focus) she was my fave character. So I love that girl to death. I want more E/B/C scenes along with E/C and B/C scenes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-Jot.Anhdara13

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
glad to know I'm not the only Caro fan! She's such a good friend to both Elena and Bonnie. I love how she was trying so hard to patch up E/B in episodes 19/20/21/22 - and what she said to Elena in Miss Mystic Falls to get her not to back up, despite all her insecurities regarding Elena. She's such an amazing friend. I want her to find out - not on her own, but I want someone to trust her and tell her - or if she finds out on her own, I want her to do something (against her mother) to protect Stefan, for Elena, and Bonnie, and even Damon. I think that would be awesome.

-dhruvi

chhilt

IF-Rockerz

chhilt

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 6:18am | IP Logged
I love Caroline, Bonnie and Elena's friendship :) I feel sorry for Car whenever she's left in the dark... I think they under-estimate her :(

-dhruvi

Anhdara13

IF-Rockerz

Anhdara13

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 25 June 2010 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I agree! Caroline on the show kinda reminds me of Bonnie from the books - they underestimate her, and baby her to some extent. maybe that's why I love her so much.

-dhruvi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top