India-Forums

he mentioned Sariii !!

kyphfanz IF-Dazzler
kyphfanz
kyphfanz

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
hey ya'all
i know most of us are soooo excited abut the dance tomro !!! i cant wait
but there is still time for tomro to come..so why not discuss a bit :)

Did u guys notice- in the precap, maan mentioned 'sari'??? so there is def something to do wit the sari and ofcourse the food.

ahhh cant wait :D:D

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RushTrip-Antaresadits7

four. IF-Sizzlerz
four.
four.

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
i was big time dispointed i thought he was pissed cause he was jealous but oh well next time!
but i love that hes so pissed makes him even more sexier .. and i love his roughness on geet cause shes so fragile makes it hotter DAYUM!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

Antares IF-Rockerz
Antares
Antares

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Yeah, food bit was easy to understand.....but even am confused about the sari part......what was the problem there......what mistake did she do by just wearing a sari........maybe he did not like Geet wearing a sleeveless sari......or someone must have passed some comment on her......that must have infuriated him furthermore......so as usual he blamed Geet for no fault of hers there too......and also he must not have liked how Geet swept him off his feet when he saw her in that sari.....WinkLOLLOLLOL......uff....this Maan, I tell you! WackoLOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshinemysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
man....i don't like maan misunderstanding the poor girl over and over again......seriously!!! I really hope how mad he is....he finds out soon enough that that bi*tc* sasha did all of this....jealous little *&##$@%%

even though i believe that another sorry is about to come once again...after he finds the truth out....its cute...but still another fight again and more insults for the poor girl....again??

Btw why is he mad about the sari??? maybe possessive??

Loving it so much....why can't this show be an hour???? Dead

30 mins is not NOT enough!

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 23 June 2010 at 2:33pm
lilmzsunshine Goldie
lilmzsunshine
lilmzsunshine

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
I think he'll be jealous coz someone else will comment on how good or "sexy" she looks, and he's gonna get furious over that.

He already has started realizing that he's developing feelings for her - and he's not happy about it. Soon he'll understand that he's jealous too ...

Can't wait for the entire party tomorrow - the showdown, the sari, the song, the dance, the "mistakes" ...
-RushTrip- IF-Rockerz
-RushTrip-
-RushTrip-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
yep i said the same think in one other post..as well...
ramita94 IF-Dazzler
ramita94
ramita94

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
i have a feeling maybe sasha gave her a ripped sari, thts wht typically happens if a girl has a ripped sari but he was so angrily passionate omg hothothot! people used to love dev&geet and hw they wont like maan but I knew they are the real leads of this show and will have amazing chemistry.
But omg maan go easy on the girl she's pregnant you know! LOL
perfectdreams Goldie
perfectdreams
perfectdreams

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I didn't like the fact that Maan was angry about the sari
the food issue however is understandable
but oh well at least we will get to see a rocking dance

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index