SR: Forever yours

211su thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

To truly love is to know each other in and out, to care about them to the very depth of who and what they are, what they believe, what they like, what they dislike, how they respond to various situations. It is so much more than knowing what her favorite color is or knowing what kind of coffee she likes. It is the ability to see past the polite response to "how's it going?" and knowing that they really are not "fine." When today Sid says 'you can hide your feelings from yourself but not from me, I know you love me.' that said how far they have come in their relationship that they can read each other's silence. Though they both very well know how the other feels, they still needed an assurance and that's okay right. And that's exactly why Sid took her to the Fire escape.

He tries to talk to her, but since Riddhima wants to take the easy way out (i.e. run away from the situation) and is scared to admit what she feels for him, he has no option but to drag her to the fire escape. She has to listen; she has to listen if not for her then for him and for them. How long will she run away, how long will she deny, how long will she be afraid to say that she fell in love again. He needed answers and wanted to take their relationship forward (he has waited enough), for that he needed to once again tell her what he felt for her. When she tried to move away, he told her I am not done yet, hear me out, it was as if she still didn't want him to know how and what she felt. But Sid already knows her well enough. Everything he had said touched her deeply; it always has and today was no different. His confession of the love he has for her or him saying that what he feels cannot be put into words or when he asks that doesn't she feel anything when he touches her, it was beautiful. It's as difficult for me to put it in words as it was for Sid; their feelings for each other are so deep that no words can do justice to it. It is something Riddhima will just need to understand (she will with time), the way Sid has.

He confessed his love and feelings for her in a very simple and subtle way, repeatedly telling her that what feels is beyond love and cannot be expressed in words. This is Sid for you, honest, simple and what he said and did was something only he could say and do. And like Riddhima even he doesn't expect I love you' s from her, the hug from her was enough.

He says 'Aaj.. abhi.. main tumse tumhe maangta hoon. You are my wife and I want my wife back, I want you back in our house, and I want you back in my life, a life which is incomplete without you, a life which has everything - love, fights, and most importantly us together. You are my wife and I love you, and I want to be with you.' What else can a girl want, such simple words conveying the most deep and beautiful feelings of a man who loves her more than anything in this world. And Riddhima is someone who will always appreciate the smallest things he does for her - giving her a flower pot, or welcoming her back to their house with all the rituals, or his honesty.

And finally, we have the long awaited scene where Mrs. & Mr. Modi are back together in their gorgeous house. Again Sid being Sid does everything purely from his heart when he welcomes back the woman he loves, he asks her to wait while he goes inside the house. Here we see Riddhima with a very happy, sweet, satisfied and contented smile on her face Sid had asked Riddhima for his wife back, but he gave her, her husband back something which she had been longing since ages. She remembers the moments of the Fire Escape when he pours his heart out to her; she's actually glowing thinking about the hug, ring, and kiss. That's SR for you, sweet and special in their way. Riddhima was so very touched when he welcomed her back with proper rituals.

The confession of his feelings, the Grah Pravesh was imperfect and yet so perfect, just like SR. Life is not perfect we make it perfect and for SR bring together will make their life perfect. They both have flaws like every human being (I like the fact that they aren't shown as the most perfect and flawless people on Earth), they have seen the worst of each other and the time is now to see the best in each other. This is the time when they will really get to know each other, understand each other and be with each other. They both have begun their beautiful journey, have stepped into the world which is theirs and they have to build this relationship such that they are always together no matter what. They are forever with each other, fights and misunderstandings are a part of any relationship but what is more important is how you manage through them. And so I loved his line 'Thodi takraar aur bahut saara pyaar.'

By bringing Riddhima back to their house and Riddhima accepting his love, ring, initiating the hug, smiling at his sweet gestures, they have once again proved that they are meant to be and ofcourse that they can never be normal as they themselves put it. SR were pure magic today and Sid well, what do I say about this guy.  

Supriya
Edited by 211su - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful supriyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Main tumse tumhe maangta hoon...was such a beautiful thing to say....

they are made for each other...anything they say or do is sidimified...and how......SR is  not a classic love story...but an imperfect story made perfect beacuse of their simplicity and beauty....

awesome post...and thank you for making it
Edited by moviebuff05 - 13 years ago
parishima thumbnail
wonderful post, beautifully express their feelings,SR forever together
princess1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

๐Ÿ˜ณSupriya dear...!! Wonderful Post dear...!!! This forum is bless with beautiful writers....!! I once again saying By bringing betterhalf of Dr. SIddhant Modi.....SID MODI has stole the show !! Both SR sharing unique and beautiful relationship...!! Like Sid Said earlier...aab koi misunderstanding nahi hogi....bus bahut sara pyar hoga Riddhima...!! Today SID give Riddhima final but crystal clear beautiful picture of their future and their dream of their soulful life...!! Bring her love, life and hope !! This SR is magical ....and finally our long wait is over ....finally our siddhima is at one place with thoda pyar thodi masti and thodi takrar !! 

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful post dear..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Loved Sid today..he was completely the show stealer today..
His confession was honest and filled with simplicity which created even more awe...
He truly is loves his wife and that was shown today without a doubt...

The Grah Pravesh scene,where although silly mistakes were made by Sid but the thing noticeable was his dedication and love for his wife due to which he was doing all that happily...
Only respect for Riddhima was making him carry out all the rituals which I adore...

Riddhima is lucky to have Sid in her life..๐Ÿ˜Š
luvkasu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post..!!
Loved it..
I agree with every word of urs
punjabkudi98 thumbnail
Wonderful post i agree with every word
i relived the magic moments again with ur writing

AWESOME JOB YAAR''

ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lagta hai mujhe awara ๐Ÿ˜Ž ko chodke yahan pe saare SR fans awesome writers hai, am seeing so awesome posts since morning from SR fans....kya likhte ho yaar............great job for writing such a beautiful post TM.................
rosa.cricelli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Magnificent post Supriya.  Your writing is simply beautiful and I thank you so much for posting it.  You indeed are a very talented writer and I love reading them.

After yesterday's episode I thought this week could not get any better.  But after today's, I am sure I will need to be admitted to Sanjivani Hospial as I am suffering from heart palpitations and high blood pressure. 

What can I say about today that you have already not said.  It was scorching, sensual, gentle and above all breath taking.  It was all the more poignant to hear Sid assert himself with confidence and to affirm his declaration of love towards Riddhima.  He finally has no hesitations, no reservations, no regrets, no assumptions and no compromises. To take command and make her realise what his intentions and desires in life are.   That is to share it with his wife, for better or worse, in sickness and in health, till death do they part.  I would have loved to see another marriage ritual take place between the two to confirm and cement their wedding vows but the fire escape sequence, to me, surpasses any commitment because it was pure, unrehearsed and heart filled and felt.
It blew my mind away. 

Please, someone, call the ambulance.  I think I have died and gone to Siddhima heaven.

Supriya, you are an angel.  Thank you so much again.