Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Nani will b paying for her own sins now..she tried to break Ichha's marriage..now her own daughter's(I mean Divya) marriage is under troubleBig smile...So the moral of the story is if u try to snatch away some other person's happiness..you yourself cannot lead a happy lifeBig smile..even Tappu is not getting what she wants..she dreamed of settling in US..but instead forced to stay in some delhi hotelLOL...

And I want Masoom to treat that Nani like a servant now..how she treated Ichha all her lifeAngry..

But in all this I m not sure if this Masoom will do any damage to Tappu here..because CVs brought this evil character to convert Tappu into an angel I feelOuch..because when Tappu will see this Masoom making her father's life hell and Ichha coming to Jogi's rescue mayb..that time Tappu might realsie that Ichha was always her family's wellwisher and she might truely changeOuch..So again I feel this track is introduced in favour of Tappu only just like that previous horrormoon trackAngryDead
come on jyoti dont be so tapu savy....plz dont think on those terms..aisa sochna b ghunah haiLOL acha socho...socho k ab tapu ki khair nahi....socho k sid wil get the chance to attack on his then 'gf'....aur socho k vansh n icha will reunite!!!!!! LOLLOL

n u realy said it well...jo dosro k liye ghada khodte hai vo usme zaror girte hai (talking abt nani)LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "masoom ab masoom nahi (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

I really hope by this maasoom tapu will realise! looks like maasoom will make tapu look nothing compared to her evilness!
apke muh mein chocolate cake Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top