Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 1:57am | IP Logged
she wont be able to trouble tapu much cos for that she will have to live in thakur house away from veer but she will definitely harrass nani alot!!! i cannot wait for this!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "masoom ab masoom nahi (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cjs369

IF-Rockerz

cjs369

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i am welcoming masoom with my open arms...
i am going to love her alot because she will give nightmares to tapwater and nani......and yes reveals all their great deeds infront of the family....

but firstly i wish she becomes a saviour for VanCha first and brings facts to Vansh that nani-tapwater is evil....i have no hopes from the jerk named sid
mages i am also happy to see some one smart enough to enter this jogi household under nani's nose who will try her level best to kick this girl out but will fret n fume as she will not be successful in her mission this time.....
but i dont see how she can help VanCha relationship as she does not know ichcha nor her past...

I feel if anyone can help then it is sid as he is aware of some of the things that has happened with ichcha n Taps role in it....n the fact that he wants to expose taps in front of the Btoon family...
i feel since now vansh has become alert that there was someone who had come to meet ichcha , the next time sid comes to meet ichcha ..vansh will catch him and thulp him proper n make him speak out the truth....but hopefully sid will tell the entire truth n vansh shud believe him...only then there is hope for VanCha relations to improve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
but thats all such a predictable story! why dont they give something good and new?

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:05am | IP Logged
srkluver- atleast they r gving smthng gud n positive. Smthng wich v had lost al hope of geting.

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

she wont be able to trouble tapu much cos for that she will have to live in thakur house away from veer but she will definitely harrass nani alot!!! i cannot wait for this!!!

Is that supposed to be a joke? Is tappu sitting in Veers arms right now?LOL  with Veer refusing to leave her that she cannot go to her dads house. first u were saying taps is soo faar in usa that sid and masoom cant bother her ab pata chala ke they r  just in delhi. and there r numerous flights to delhi daily from all over india.

It will be the call of her own sibling that will bring Taps running to her dads. And more than nani it will be taps who will be troubled by it bec its her own blood. nani to khairaat me baithi hai. doesnt make much difference to her although she might have problems living in that house with the new devil around. ab dono ko mazaa chakhayegi masoom.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.nehacjs369

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fast trak

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Is that supposed to be a joke? Is tappu sitting in Veers arms right now?LOL  with Veer refusing to leave her that she cannot go to her dads house. first u were saying taps is soo faar in usa that sid and masoom cant bother her ab pata chala ke they r  just in delhi. and there r numerous flights to delhi daily from all over india.

It will be the call of her own sibling that will bring Taps running to her dads. And more than nani it will be taps who will be troubled by it bec its her own blood. nani to khairaat me baithi hai. doesnt make much difference to her although she might have problems living in that house with the new devil around. ab dono ko mazaa chakhayegi masoom.

Im saying she'll have to live in her maayka if that girl wants to harrass her!  How can she live in Thakur house if she is living in Bundela house? ...this is definitely not Sid's ploy...hes not soo crafty or conniving and he doesnt know abt Jogi's past! These are two comepltely separate tracks and vancha another! and this girl has never met tapu! how is she supposed to know who she is? im happy if this girl blasts nani! i want nani to be punished for spoiling my tapu's life!!!!!!!Angry

Edited by SRKLuvr - 24 June 2010 at 3:59am

fast trak

IF-Dazzler

fast trak

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:11am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=

Im saying she'll have to live in her maayka if that girl wants to harrass her!  How can she live in Thakur house if she is living in Bundela house? ...this is definitely not Sid's ploy...hes not soo crafty or conniving and he doesnt know abt Jogi's past! These are two comepltely separate tracks and vancha another! and this girl has never met tapu! how is she supposed to know who she is? im happy if this girl blasts nani! i want nani to be punished for spoiling my tapu's life!!!!!!!Angry
[/QUOTE]

U r so intelligent yaar SRK. U surely know Sid is not so cunning and evil. Usko evil banaya tappu rani ne. and it was she who sent him to have some jail ka hawa. so sid is not evil but he must be having his own kith and kin who care for him and want to take badla from this witch for spoiling their dear sid's life and future.
this new girl doesnt have to meet tapu to know her. tappu ke gungaan to saari duniya me mashoor hai. she doesnt even need to advertise. i agree nani deserves a slice of the cake baked by masoom but the majority share shd defly go to tappu. she has done much more kaand that nani's kartoot appears old fashioned in front of her.LOL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
really? well im sorry to hear u think so! tapu is a girl and nani is a hag! bechari tapu has been misled by this hag her whole life! u say why tapu listened to her? the same reason vansh listened to her and the same reason sid listened to tapu! why not blame them?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top