Uttaran
Uttaran

India-Forums

masoom ab masoom nahi

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
wow!! entry of another villain but for a change i am happy.....yippieee Smile LOL
maza aa gya massom ki wickedsmile dekh k....nani ko haran pareshan kar diya....

nehle pe dehla ...kya entry mari hai massom !!!!

i just hope that she turns tappu n nani's life into hell...tapu ki nayi behen uski property ki haqdar wow n now she is not timid also nani wont b able to overpower her.

nani was giving lecture to jogi : agr shadi shoda rishte me ek baar shak aa jaye to voh deemak ki tarah sab kuch khukla kar deta hai aur pta b nahi chalta .....thats wat she did with my vansha...she spoiled their romance , their married life ...

now its the turn of nani's own spl daughter - divya her marriage is at stake due a false claim made by massom. wow now nani n tap will have a taste of their own med.... they wil wat happens when a lie creeps into a beautiful relation n destroys it.

i am so happy ...my happiness wil bcm tenfolds if this massom comes as saviour to fallin vancha relation .....tapu ki dushman to icha ki frend hue na.....?? yes yes aisa hi hoga!!!

now taps baby wil have to return to b town so it wl be easier for sid to attak her.....
ese kehte hai k jab musibat ati hai to charon aur se ati hai...god is great...bhagwan ki lathi mein awaz nahi hoti

plz plz cvs dont disappoint us this time ....... LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

van1cjs369jyoti06shonuu

PrincessFi Senior Member
PrincessFi
PrincessFi

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
they had to do something ....coz our ichcha rani will never open her mouth.... Pig lol
Tapeyga Senior Member
Tapeyga
Tapeyga

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Welcome masoom
Juste wait nd watch!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nb.neha

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
i am welcoming masoom with my open arms...
i am going to love her alot because she will give nightmares to tapwater and nani......and yes reveals all their great deeds infront of the family....

but firstly i wish she becomes a saviour for VanCha first and brings facts to Vansh that nani-tapwater is evil....i have no hopes from the jerk named sid

shyams

PrincessFi Senior Member
PrincessFi
PrincessFi

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
i guess this masoom will do something that will make jogi et all leave their house ...and they may end up poor Dead Wacko

nb.neha

Mages IF-Stunnerz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaraiqs

i guess this masoom will do something that will make jogi et all leave their house ...and they may end up poor Dead Wacko

well who cares about thakurs zoo....and B-Toons comedy circus....whether they live on streets or footpath not my concern.....i would love to see nani sleeping at the streets or footpathAngryAngryAngryDeadDead

all i care about is VanCha....i wish this masoom becomes a saviour to VanCha and disclose some facts about TapNi.....so that vansh can shakes hands with masoom and destroy....

what those two devils calls vansh either "pagal or "nashedi"...well when this pagal-nashedi gets agressinve than ram hi rakhe for TapNi legendary jodi....
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

i am welcoming masoom with my open arms...
i am going to love her alot because she will give nightmares to tapwater and nani......and yes reveals all their great deeds infront of the family....

but firstly i wish she becomes a saviour for VanCha first and brings facts to Vansh that nani-tapwater is evil....i have no hopes from the jerk named sid
same here. Wil cherish her entry as long as she makes nani n tap run 4 their life.. Story mein maza a gya!
nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaraiqs

it wud b more interestin if harases tapu n nani... She shud join hands wd sid n ruin these witches. I hope she has cm wd a purpose other than jus jogi's money.

Go to top