Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

ek_sweetladki

ek_sweetladki

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I sware if Kokila says one more time "i told you to keep my son happy"..... im going to pull out my hair........she keeps scolding Gopi about y she isn't keeping her son happy, blah blah blah............what is he a 5 year old boy that we can give candy to and make HAPPY!!!! for god's sake he is probably is 25 year old MAN.......you can't just keep him happy like that!!! what is her problem...................instead of scolding her.......she should really try to ask what the problem is and how she can help............has she forgoten already that her son did love someone else........and its human nature not to fall in love that quickly!!

I totally agree with you and the fact that her son loved someone else...despite Gopi trying she doesn't even like if Gopi tries to win over Ahem's heart because she keeps saying "Maro Dikro maro che" and proving Gopi bad in front of Ahem all the time. How can Gopi keep Ahem happy when she herself is the biggest problem! I hate Kokila Modi...Gopi better buck up and get stronger to confront Kokila coz her attitude is getting on my nerves. I use to think maybe Rashi will come to Gopi's rescue but Rashi herself is always busy complaining about doing household chores and blamming Gopi that I don't see her being any help to Gopi. So it's Gopi against Kokila all by herself. Gopi better win againist Kokila ModiAngry!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""my son" (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ek_sweetladki

Originally posted by taral83

I sware if Kokila says one more time "i told you to keep my son happy"..... im going to pull out my hair........she keeps scolding Gopi about y she isn't keeping her son happy, blah blah blah............what is he a 5 year old boy that we can give candy to and make HAPPY!!!! for god's sake he is probably is 25 year old MAN.......you can't just keep him happy like that!!! what is her problem...................instead of scolding her.......she should really try to ask what the problem is and how she can help............has she forgoten already that her son did love someone else........and its human nature not to fall in love that quickly!!

I totally agree with you and the fact that her son loved someone else...despite Gopi trying she doesn't even like if Gopi tries to win over Ahem's heart because she keeps saying "Maro Dikro maro che" and proving Gopi bad in front of Ahem all the time. How can Gopi keep Ahem happy when she herself is the biggest problem! I hate Kokila Modi...Gopi better buck up and get stronger to confront Kokila coz her attitude is getting on my nerves. I use to think maybe Rashi will come to Gopi's rescue but Rashi herself is always busy complaining about doing household chores and blamming Gopi that I don't see her being any help to Gopi. So it's Gopi against Kokila all by herself. Gopi better win againist Kokila ModiAngry!!

completely Agree! Kokila is the obstacle in Ahem's happiness....................Rashi however I think will help Gopi.........but not for Gopi but herself..................its important for Gopi to stay married to Ahem if she want to rule her "getani"...................Gopi is innocent and forgiving....(like hetal).........so in order to do nothing in the house and relax..........its important for Gopi to stick around............otherwise.........Ahem will marry Anita..........and it will become hell for Rashi because Anita will not take her crap and makes sure she knows she is her "getani"...........So their are benefits in this..............this type of track will also maybe change the Character of Rashi into a more caring person towards Gopi...................

.FunLuvingGirl.

IF-Dazzler

.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

nd u knw wt i was thinking, i was like ur son does nt deserve to be happy 4 wt al he is doing with gopi.
He deserves a good reply in form of a slap or a very nice scolding.

really he needs a tight slap..usse toh sirf apni ma hi dikhta hain..I mean tabhi usse jhatka milega he really needs a good reply

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.