Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
I sware if Kokila says one more time "i told you to keep my son happy"..... im going to pull out my hair........she keeps scolding Gopi about y she isn't keeping her son happy, blah blah blah............what is he a 5 year old boy that we can give candy to and make HAPPY!!!! for god's sake he is probably is 25 year old MAN.......you can't just keep him happy like that!!! what is her problem...................instead of scolding her.......she should really try to ask what the problem is and how she can help............has she forgoten already that her son did love someone else........and its human nature not to fall in love that quickly!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley20.FunLuvingGirl.suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""my son"" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
taral calm down dear,
nd dont worry m also with u to pull her hair n what else i can do to torture koki.

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

taral calm down dear,
nd dont worry m also with u to pull her hair n what else i can do to torture koki.

nai...yaar.....y pull her hair???............lol........I rather just poke her eyeballs that she keeps showing everyone............lol LOLOuch

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
nd u knw wt i was thinking, i was like ur son does nt deserve to be happy 4 wt al he is doing with gopi.
He deserves a good reply in form of a slap or a very nice scolding.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83smiley20

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
poke her eyes, nd will play with those.
Kanche khelenge wt say?

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
should give him a lollipop that should make him happyLOL
Just started to watch this show it reminds me of bidaai  (gopi a unpar sadhna) rashi( dolly) more vamps in this show Evil Smile
one person runs that entire house round her finger its time that changed the men of the house need to grow some b....   and koki needs a taste of her own medicine.   she has ruined 5 persons lives, her son and daughter, their loves anita and umang and gopi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taral83smiley20

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -tellyaddict-

poke her eyes, nd will play with those.
Kanche khelenge wt say?

ROFL.............sure........

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Wt else treatment koki ma'am needs?
We cn discus na?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.