Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Today turned out to be a Wah, Wah,Wonderful Wednesday!  A lot of Baba's precious moments to boot.

Baba arrives at Prof. 's house and continues his PRATIGYA mantra but his beebi is nowhere in sight. The Sax family continues to show their emotion-less faces and refuse to talk. How do they manage to control their emotions when they feel so terrorized at the prospect of both their daughters missing?  Baba also speaks succinctly to his sasurji and gives him a piece of much needed advice and reminder of a lousy job he has done parenting his daughters when it comes to their personal safety. Adarsh as usual doesn't like Krishna challenging or questioning his family. What does he think? That everyone everywhere would not have an intense reaction to their missing wife or saali sahiba?  Adarsh stood there showing how useless and helpless a man like his father he is. They seem to mope around with no plans to handle anything.

The biggest WAH WAH WAH Clapmoment of the show to date.......Pratigya realized she had wronged Krishna all these months. What a wonderful insight about her marriage! FFFFFINNNNNAAAAAALLLLLYYYYYY! The princess has woken up.Clap

Wah! Wah! Baba turned out to be the smartest one in the room. He asked Arushi if there was pyar ka konu chakkar hai.  Notice how Arushi didn't yell back at Krishna today. That should have been a shocker to Baba but then he doesn't pay attention to these things. Jo ho gaya so ho gaya and he moves on. The Sax family can learn something valuable from Baba.

A Wah! Wah! moment! More pure BABA moments today!  We saw conservative Baba today. He has high morals and didn't believe in a woman leaving home in the middle of the night. He innocently said when my mother scolds me even he don't leave home.Big smile He quickly caught on to the fact that something else was up but as usual the secretive Sax family refused to let him on it. Even Nainaji started lying today. Wah moment once again, "hum iss ghar ki nahi hai ka?"when Krishna asked them why they couldn't speak in front of him, was he not considered part of that family? What a vulnerable look on his face.

Prats surprisingly didn't glare at such a comment from himShocked. The whole family stood there spewing lies as to why Arushi left home in the middle of the night. Prats decided to play the patni card once again to get her wishes met by Krishna. Krishna for his part was on cloud 9 today. The way he told Tunna/Chandu that she asked me something as a wife for the first time to stay at her parents. "pyar ho gaya,
itne pyar se aur kuch bolti tho woh bhi maan jayenge."  That is the best part about Baba, isn't it? Bolbo!

We saw yet another Wah, Wah, moment of pure Baba. He couldn't believe his wife actually asked him for something for the first time, a claim she made as his WIFE and so he agreed.  So why does it feel she already asked him as his patni for something else once before.Confused I will come back to that later. Baba reminded Prats he was performing his husbandly duties and left his home for her and she should do so and return to him in the morning.  How could they not see the goodness in Baba?

These Sax family members never learn from their mistakes. Now they have started lying to their own daughter? E koun si baat hai? No wonder Prats hides and lies on occasion too. Komal has been kept in the dark and she is the bahu of this house who has more rights than Prats and who probably would come up with a better plan to finish Angad off once and for all.Dead hand him over to SS or Sakthi for pareshan of her inlaws and blackmailing them.

Yet another Wah! Wah! moment. The police have acquainted themselves with Angad.ClapClapClap When the time comes for him to enter the slammer they will recognize the good for nothing but paan chewing gareeb goonda and won't hestitate to shove him inside his jail cell. Will Pratigya get him arrested? Will Krishna we called to the jail by Angad and out of curiosity he shows up bec' it involves Prats and will Angad then spew his lies to Krishna at that point?

Why didn't Prats give Krishna the benefit of the doubt and tell him all in today's episode. The more she hides from him the more his suspicions as to her motives later on will pile up against her.

Prats has gone from "tum hamare pati banne ke layak nahi ho" at the gol gappa stand a couple of weeks ago to "hum tumare patni hone ke nathe, ye maang rahi hoon". TIME TO GROW UP MRS. BABA!  Please make up your mind.

Preview for Thursday:
Amma is waiting in the wings now to break Prats's
legs as well. SS seems interested in Amma's idea of making Prats pay after bringing her home. SS will get two birds with one stone. Amma will take care of punishing Prats and he will get his lock on the kayasth vote for the ticket.  Sinister minds working full time.

Edited by MERARAI - 23 June 2010 at 1:14pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

see10halaa..Cinderella...sweetazsugarNZ_rockxdamon_bitemeFilza.gees--Hope--koolsadhu1000Abraytanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WAH, WAH, WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Am I the first !!

Rollicking Post ,Mera  ...

my cents worth as usual will be when I am bushy eyed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
yaar.......now i have to wake till 2.30 AM for repeat telecast...
varnaa mujhe neend nahin aayegi.......

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aabrayy

yaar.......now i have to wake till 2.30 AM for repeat telecast...
varnaa mujhe neend nahin aayegi.......

So sivarathri bano aur hum sab ke saath yahaan post karthe raho beta. Mast hai aaj ka episode.ClapWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geesAbray

Abray

IF-Sizzlerz

Abray

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
@merari: hahaa..........sahin baat betaa....

MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Why was Prats's moment of realization that she had treated Krishna so badly all these months not more dramatic? It got washed away in the rain with the rest of the chatter between the Sucksena sisters. 

Creators ne kya kar diya? This was a WAH! moment we were all anticipating and waiting with bated breath for a very long time. It came and went in just a blink of an eye. Didn't feel the full dramatic impact of it at allOuch.

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Why was Prats's moment of realization that she had treated Krishna so badly all these months not more dramatic? It got washed away in the rain with the rest of the chatter between the Sucksena sisters. 

Creators ne kya kar diya? This was a WAH! moment we were all anticipating and waiting with bated breath for a very long time. It came and went in just a blink of an eye. Didn't feel the full dramatic impact of it at allOuch.
i looked at your topic and i thought what is Merarai talking about wah wah wednesday, i am ahead of my self i thought it was thursday (so we have two more episodes)Smile.  we have
Merarai i agree with you i would have liked  a bit more guilt and torment in pratigya what has she done.  it wasnt much of a guilt trip now i would like her to apologise to krishna and mean it.

MERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fanbidaai

Originally posted by MERARAI

i looked at your topic and i thought what is Merarai talking about wah wah wednesday, i am ahead of my self i thought it was thursday (so we have two more episodes)Smile.  we have
Merarai i agree with you i would have liked  a bit more guilt and torment in pratigya what has she done.  it wasnt much of a guilt trip now i would like her to apologise to krishna and mean it.

By the time she gets around to it she may have done something more to screw it all up big time enough to cause a major explosion that will rip this marriage to shreds. .......almost. Now that she knows the truth about him, the months of chasing Baba and getting him to fall back in love with her is yet to come. I really want to see how she pursues Baba, it will tell us how well she really knows the man after all this time or if she was just flying by the seat of her pants and reacting to every incident in her life with him so far.

suk19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top