Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

KC,

I am so jealous of ur siggiWinkBig smile...they are Thumbs Up
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

I loved the scene when Krishna was happily expressing his love in front of Tunva n Chandu! LOL He is such a janoo! Big smile "Aur kuch bhi maang leti to bhi de dete!" Embarrassed choooooo chweeeeeeeeeet! LOL

Sahi Bola Priti
The man was on cloud no 9. Ab Dekhtein Behoodi Ka Maangti Hai Future mein Usse

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
ok guys I don't know which is more fun watching - my krishna pudding today or coming here and discovering there are so many behoodis being at their behoodi bestClap

Rabi I liked the kawa and the pati dharm comments. even pratigya was on mute for the latter one.Clap

Shyamji has given up on these two and that adarsh we need to install a one arm bandit next to him - oh not for his pleasure but so that it can sporadically take a swing at him when he says something ullu like to he did today to our Baba.

only rational, logical and useful person in the whole room was the uneducated dude. We need to shut down the Indian education system at this rate.

Edited by stillhopeful - 23 June 2010 at 12:39pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_biteme...Binny...MERARAIgaurimishaiqbalslover

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

KC,

I am so jealous of ur siggiWinkBig smile...they are Thumbs Up

Thank u tanthya
I just put the best photos of Baba together nothing much I can't make siggy'sOuchOuch
Ouch

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 23 June 2010 at 12:40pm

--Hope--

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by steffroc

Originally posted by krishna_chalbo

Okay usually it is Rabi's job to start this topic. I waited for sometime for her to start it but she hasn't so i cldn't control myself .
actually was making the topic suddenly the window got closed and had to make new oneLOLLOLWink
Okay Krishna  Rocked in today's episode
he always does Wink

Lubbed it when he said 'yeh tum tum bandh kar aur baatao raat ko bina bataye kahan chali gayi thi'
i lubbed his all dialogues today
he rocked especially kaiwe walaROFL

He was logical when he questioned 'why Aarushi left the middle of the nite?' right

He was so happy abt the fact that Pratigya finally aksed him as his wife to let her stay at her maayka
loved the old background musicEmbarrassed

KRISHNA KRISHNA KRISHNA
hare krishna hare ramLOLLOL

Rabi I am lost today
Is Baba Ka Karein Kidnap Kar Ke Ghar Le Aayen
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

gaurimisha

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stillhopeful

Ok I am going to 100% honest today he was so happy when she said tumhari patni. OMG this guys died and went to heaven. he could barely control his smile to say very seriously yes yes only today. Sahi Bola Hope.

Aree yaar when I saw him happy and talking to Chandu I was so happy I wanted to make Krishna pudding and feast all day. Too bad I am happily married and Krishna is not real.Wink Yeh Kisne Kaha Sapney Mein Bhi Pati Dhikna ChahiyeWinkWinkWink

kya bole?

It was amazing how he was angry for the earlier parts and then practical with adarsh about let's stop discussing and go out there looking for these two fools. even adarsh saw the sense in that.
Eeh Sucksena family sirf lecture baaji mein believe karti ha
loved it when Baba said 'Eeh Do Teen Baar Chilaney Se Ghar Aa Jayegi Kya'

PartySO TRADEMARK KRISHNAAAAAAAAAAA. TRADEMARK TRADEMARK TRADEMARK. AAJ DIL BANA DIYA BABA NEYPartyevery husband should be this concerned and protective. Wow. ClapClapClapClapClap

Guys, heard the soundtrack for Pratigya? She now has her own "daredevil" sound track like Krishna has the "krishna" soundtrack. Cool, these two are like superheros or the Incredibles or something. Cool. When was that played. I tend to ff Pratigya and Sucksena scenes

I guess Pratigya got some vital male organs because she knows KRISHNA, MY HUBBY, GOT MY BACK.

COOL, COOL. YUP WOMAN, use your man's power to whip Angadwa's you know what. and make sure he never ever sits on the spot where the sun don't shine.LOL She cld have done that from the start but its never too late

Hope

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--gaurimisha

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramaddict

Originally posted by krishna_chalbo

Originally posted by dramaddict

I still need to watch the episode. But i have a important question LOL
was he in the rain long? Embarrassed

Raina Hold your horses
He was not shown running in da rain or having heart to heart convorsation with his sis. That left for the bold and beutiful Suksena sistersLOL They just showed him entering the Sucksena house all drenchedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

disgruntled soaked Krishna is better BlushingLOL 

Now two ways abt it. Waiting to see a romantic soaked KrishnaWinkWinkWinkWinkEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

--Hope--gaurimisha

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
KC, everytime she mentioned Angadwa and gave the stony-eyed look I thought I was seeing a  female Krishna

I wonder Krish is coming to pick her up tomorrow right? will his visit coincide with Angadwa's visit or will he be too late? If latter then track will drag further.Cry but maybe that is needed so the mahal can be built becasue seriously her last chance to gain his trust and backing on this issue was tonight.

she lost her chance now when he learns about the issue there will be a bad wind blowing our our Pratigya will be blown off to kingdom come

damon_bitemegaurimisha

Go to top