Krishna Krishna Krishna (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 11

Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

memario

memario

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 5:51pm | IP Logged

Lubed bheega bheega Baba 2dayHeartHeart.......especially when he said "dil dhak dhak ho gaya" the scene was sooooooooo cuuuteeeee EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Krishna Krishna Krishna (Page 11)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

damon_biteme

Goldie

damon_biteme

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramaddict

Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by krishna_chalbo

[QUOTE=MERARAI][QUOTE=dramaddict]

LOLLOLthat's worse than tunna taking off his shirt LOL

Prof wouldn't do something like that unless he ran out of water to make tea then he would probably be sucking on a tea bag in the rain!  LOL

Raina love your imagination
So first he will suck on the tea bag
Run inside sip milk and gulp a spoonful of sugar
then roll on the floor to mix them all and get the feel of chai LOL
LOLLOL

look how happy and obedient he looks with youre idea LOL 

Imagine a child version of this Shyamji without the moustache..................that's what Arushi's son Niyam would look like with the same expression while Shyamji read a story to him.LOL

ROFL What will afternoon ji read to his grandson?  I know, instructions on how to make the perfect cup of chai!  hahahahahaha Maybe grandpea can get him a job @ tim hortons LOL

I hope he doesn't teach the way u suggested  i.e sucking on the tea bag in da rain, the 4get tim horton even the chaiwala in front of Prof house won't employ him ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

starryskyMERARAI

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 6:00pm | IP Logged

I loved his dil gud gud ho gaya line!  jee karde krishna nu gud gud pelaa like lacee LOLLOLLOL 

gulp him like lacee

E ka ho raha hai, aaj itni Baba ki deewani yahaan Aa gaye hain bey? Ka bath hai? Wet shirt ke barey mey itni bathein ho rahi hain.  Agar Prof., Sakthi bhai ya SS wet shirt pahenke baarish mei kade rahe tho itni baat hogi ka? Bathao!WinkShocked

Prof wouldn't do something like that unless he ran out of water to make tea then he would probably be sucking on a tea bag in the rain!  LOL

What's your constant interest with Shyamji's obsession with chai. beta?Need a cup do you? E leo, chai piyo.Big smile

We are under a tornado watch here with hurricane level winds of 60 miles not too far away.  It looks like a winter's night in the midwest. There were earthquakes in Calfornia and Toronto, Canada too.

That's the only interesting thing about the prff.  haaha.............no i don't drink chai but a ice cap supreme would be nice LOL

Earthquake ShockedShocked Toronto's in the west and cali's in the west, but i didn't feel anything and i live in between....

Toronto is in NE and CA is SW. You in the midwest by any chance? Moi too!Big smile

nisha2010

IF-Sizzlerz

nisha2010

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
krishna itna hot lag raha the tabhi ti prats bhi aankh matka kar baat kar rahi thi..................maybe she was afraid to go with him.............aaj ki raat ROFL

starrysky

starrysky

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

I loved his dil gud gud ho gaya line!  jee karde krishna nu gud gud pelaa like lacee LOLLOLLOL 

gulp him like lacee

E ka ho raha hai, aaj itni Baba ki deewani yahaan Aa gaye hain bey? Ka bath hai? Wet shirt ke barey mey itni bathein ho rahi hain.  Agar Prof., Sakthi bhai ya SS wet shirt pahenke baarish mei kade rahe tho itni baat hogi ka? Bathao!WinkShocked

What's your constant interest with Shyamji's obsession with chai. beta?Need a cup do you? E leo, chai piyo.Big smile

We are under a tornado watch here with hurricane level winds of 60 miles not too far away.  It looks like a winter's night in the midwest. There were earthquakes in Calfornia and Toronto, Canada too.

That's the only interesting thing about the prff.  haaha.............no i don't drink chai but a ice cap supreme would be nice LOL

Earthquake ShockedShocked Toronto's in the EAST* and cali's in the west, but i didn't feel anything and i live in between....

Toronto is in NE and CA is SW. You in the midwest by any chance? Moi too!Big smile

oops!  I meant to say toronto's in the East.   prof. is makin me think too much about chai.  lol

Post Reply New Post

Go to top