anjali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I want to erase my video avatar and keep the photo instead, with signature, how to do it? coz if I select "show video banners and avatars" option, it shows the avatar and not the signature and photo. 😕

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You'll have to remove your avatar so that you can see your signature and profile picture as well.

I don't exactly know how you erase it but i typed random letters in the box for avatar and submitted it and when i checked their was no picture of mine when i had set the option to 'Yes' for avatars.

So, i copied the image location of my profile pic and submitted it in the avatar link box and then it got displayed.

So, in short - Remove your avatar and replace it with the picture that you want. (paste the image location of the picture.) Then, set the option for Avatars to 'Yes' and you will see your signature and profile picture....(at least it worked for me!)

If you are still confused, i am sure someone might be able to help. I think there might be a better way!

Cheers,
Nachiket

Edited by Dark_Star - 13 years ago
anjali10 thumbnail
Thanks, but I already tried doing that, but doesn't work 😕
Dark_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali10

Thanks, but I already tried doing that, but doesn't work 😕

Check whether:-

1. Your Show Avatar option is Set to 'yes'.
2. You have submitted the correct image link/location in your Avatar link box.
3. After that check in your post.

If you still don't get the desired result, then i don't know what the problem might be.....

Edited by Dark_Star - 13 years ago
Ishan. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Anjali if you want the same pic as your avatar and the site wide pic then first upload the photo you want as your DP. Now that will be your static site wide avatar. So to  have the same pic , right click on that pic and copy the image location of the pic. Then go to http://www.india-forums.com/update_profile.asp , click on the Preferences tab and at the end you will see a text box , just paste the Image link in that box and click Submit. And you will have the same picture an d avatar for your DP.
anjali10 thumbnail
hey Ishan, it worked 😃 😆. Thanks a lot. Thank u too Nachiket.
...San-Yo... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
That was very useful information