Suggestions / Comments

how to erase avatar ?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
I want to erase my video avatar and keep the photo instead, with signature, how to do it? coz if I select "show video banners and avatars" option, it shows the avatar and not the signature and photo. Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "how to erase avatar ?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dark_Star

IF-Dazzler

Dark_Star

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
You'll have to remove your avatar so that you can see your signature and profile picture as well.

I don't exactly know how you erase it but i typed random letters in the box for avatar and submitted it and when i checked their was no picture of mine when i had set the option to 'Yes' for avatars.

So, i copied the image location of my profile pic and submitted it in the avatar link box and then it got displayed.

So, in short - Remove your avatar and replace it with the picture that you want. (paste the image location of the picture.) Then, set the option for Avatars to 'Yes' and you will see your signature and profile picture....(at least it worked for me!)

If you are still confused, i am sure someone might be able to help. I think there might be a better way!

Cheers,
Nachiket

Edited by Dark_Star - 24 June 2010 at 12:50am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

number1serial

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Thanks, but I already tried doing that, but doesn't work Confused

Dark_Star

IF-Dazzler

Dark_Star

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjali10

Thanks, but I already tried doing that, but doesn't work Confused

Check whether:-

1. Your Show Avatar option is Set to 'yes'.
2. You have submitted the correct image link/location in your Avatar link box.
3. After that check in your post.

If you still don't get the desired result, then i don't know what the problem might be.....

Edited by Dark_Star - 24 June 2010 at 1:06am

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Anjali if you want the same pic as your avatar and the site wide pic then first upload the photo you want as your DP. Now that will be your static site wide avatar. So to  have the same pic , right click on that pic and copy the image location of the pic. Then go to http://www.india-forums.com/update_profile.asp , click on the Preferences tab and at the end you will see a text box , just paste the Image link in that box and click Submit. And you will have the same picture an d avatar for your DP.

chahat4u

anjali10

IF-Rockerz

anjali10

Posted: 24 June 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
hey Ishan, it worked Big smile LOL. Thanks a lot. Thank u too Nachiket.

Ishan.

...San-Yo...

Goldie

...San-Yo...

Posted: 30 June 2010 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
That was very useful information

Post Reply New Post

Go to top