Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sweet.melody

IF-Stunnerz

sweet.melody

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
haha so true Shruti! Agree with all your points, Sasha keeps trying to interfere in things, and ruin in for Geet, but some way or the other she ends up helping her LOL

Im guessing he is also mad, cause Dev keeps hinting at him liking Geet, and then seeing her that breath taking he was probably mad at himself for falling for her so much! haha

- Shilpa

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kurbaan Hua:Maan to Geet (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

I M STILL HYPERVENTILLATINGBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..And all these posts r making me go madAngryCryLOL...Gosh what a sensational precap...the best I hv seen on Indian television so far..what an awesome passionate chemistry between the two..MASHALLAHHHHHHHHEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I think I need some oxygen masks and an advance booking in ICU before I watch tomorrow's episodeLOLEmbarrassed

And who cares about Sasha's plan as long as Maneet r lost in each other's deep passionate eyesDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..Gosh Maan is dancing with so much passion here as if he just wants make Geet his foreverDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..NOW Thats a perfect chemistryClapClapClap
First of all so totally agree! And second you've got deadly siggies!!! Love them immensely!!

-iPayal-

IF-Sizzlerz

-iPayal-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks Shruti di, OMG..Shasha ka ek kaam toh thik se hua---she gave us this awesome AYM &Geet dance, hehe :D

*Shruti*

-sumaiya-

IF-Rockerz

-sumaiya-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I'm hoping Sasha's plan will backfire and the clients will be all praises for Geet....but then it DID backfire coz Maan was all riled up and because of that we got one hot sexy dance BlushingBlushingBlushing......btw wat did Geet do wrong by wearing that Sari??Confused....Oh I get it she made Maan lose control of his senses and he couldn't handle itWink....all his passion and desire came forth in that scintillating dance sequence.....after watching that precap I was a lil hot and bothered myselfEmbarrassed....dunno what I'll be like after actually watching the episode....I think I'll probably have died and gone to Maneet HeavenDay Dreaming

*Shruti*

Goldie

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Im sure Im gonna combust by tommorow ... ive never waited for tommorow with so much impatience!!!

*Shruti*

aisha.sara

aisha.sara

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Hot hot hot!!!

*Shruti*

tanya_vi

Goldie

tanya_vi

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet is an excellent dancer, very flexible ,very elegant..really a pleasure to see Dhrashti matching up!! Love them both...mmmmuuuaaaah!!

*Shruti*

muskanp

IF-Sizzlerz

muskanp

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Yaar dinner is still due... I guess that is going to take his temper to another level....
He was just talking about music & dress....
Agar dress or music mien yah hall hai to dinner dekh kar Dhaka Dhaka ka kya hoga Angry
I am sure he is going to get very angry and she will faint.....u see stress...dance...and then MAAN ka gusa... Star Star Star
I guess fainting will bring a turn in the pace of the program.. I getting really worried now...    Confused

*Shruti*

Post Reply New Post

Go to top