*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Kurbaan Hua:Maan to Geet

Credit: -Ravjot-

Before I start I have to say Maan and Geet looked sizzling in the precap
Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Their expressions, dance, attire everything was looking perfectEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Shasha has changed the menu thai continental gets replaced by samosa so this the reason Maan gets mad at Geet and second reason is saree is it because people are starring at her and someone might pass a remark on how beautiful she is lookingEmbarrassedLOL

Maan thinks Geet did this on purpose. Why didn't he think why will she risk her job or company's reputation
Ermm

Sasha is sure this plan is going to work but what if it backfires and client love the food. I would love to see her expressions thenLOLLOL She is going get mad when she sees Maneet on dance floor. 

So many questions and we will have to wait till tom or maybe Friday's
episode to find all these answersErmm

The following 49 member(s) liked the above post:

demi_17ammaji.devilishSGP_ishaanMaaneetswetaa100pisces16kripsyMomanasweetscent13myluv_harshadjenny.tanya_vi416905cherieLoverShouting_SilverSweet_AshumVJ-LNMDJSweetRozie123rusha4003Sidra.WHarpreet.MDoJinJiyaaa.....chullbulliInnocent02~Rinki~-sumaiya-sensodyneLadyFlamejyoti06minuu-Ravjot--iPayal--afsha-x.sonia.xMissArshi-a-little-hopeJenifer..-BalleBalle-.Anjilicious-Kash-49erFanpop77nyctophiliaRolzz-Ms.Wildcherry-widasweet.melody..-Jia-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kurbaan Hua:Maan to Geet" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chullbulli

IF-Dazzler

chullbulli

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
i have never seen such HOT SALSA performance even in the movies...omg omg can't even say omg anymore..lolz maan and geet danced so elegantly... i thought i'll get to see that today but alas..till tom we have to wait...it is a prize winning performance..so close so passionate,without looking vulgar...hats off to choreographer and actors

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*Innocent02

ibelieveinpink

IF-Stunnerz

ibelieveinpink

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
OMG!! Maan looks so sexy and love the way he stares at Geet walking in white sari!!! She looks amazingly beautiful!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*

-afsha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-afsha-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I was drooling watching the precap n watching it agn on YT also
Haaye the way Maan forces her to Dance n wen she matches his teps n all
JusDay DreamingDay Dreaming
 Jus waiting for tomm eagerly

*Shruti*

robbieluvr

IF-Sizzlerz

robbieluvr

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Okay!! First of all i love your siggie it is soooo nice yaar and second i am sure the clients are going to love the food cuz for some reason Geet is their favorite these days.

*Shruti*

Jenifer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Jenifer.

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
I'm sure the plan will backfire. Cupid in disguise (Mr Chopra) seems to be a big fan of Geet's 'mistakes' so he'll have one samosa and bow in front of Geet for bringing back the spicy desi-ness into his life. If Mr C. doesn't like it then I'm sure Maan will cover it up with one of his spicy glares! It's spices all around!

As for Sasha, she's definately going to sit there like a sulking brat after the magic Maneet create on the floor. Can't wait!

PS - Loving the siggie! HAWT! (How can it not be, have you checked out the people in it?!)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*kumari3rusha4003-sumaiya-MissArshi-

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
I M STILL HYPERVENTILLATINGBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..And all these posts r making me go madAngryCryLOL...Gosh what a sensational precap...the best I hv seen on Indian television so far..what an awesome passionate chemistry between the two..MASHALLAHHHHHHHHEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I think I need some oxygen masks and an advance booking in ICU before I watch tomorrow's episodeLOLEmbarrassed

And who cares about Sasha's plan as long as Maneet r lost in each other's deep passionate eyesDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..Gosh Maan is dancing with so much passion here as if he just wants make Geet his foreverDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..NOW Thats a perfect chemistryClapClapClap

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*416905Pclvmr.jabalpur-sumaiya-Arwen.Bugger-afsha-

Bugger

IF-Sizzlerz

Bugger

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chullbulli

i have never seen such HOT SALSA performance even in the movies...omg omg can't even say omg anymore..lolz maan and geet danced so elegantly... i thought i'll get to see that today but alas..till tom we have to wait...it is a prize winning performance..so close so passionate,without looking vulgar...hats off to choreographer and actors

Oh i agree ....ek salsa KMH mein tha which was a comedy LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...aur ek salsa yaha nhai .....which has all the spice of the world Day Dreaming .....It was appearing soooo perfect TongueTongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*-afsha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top