Lagta hai Kal kisiki band bajne wala hai!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by dkmystery

remember when Prats was kidnapped n we all were shouting how the Saxenas kept sitting at home n sipping chai!!
Today Krishna was fab when he said that instead of wondering where both the girls were, they should get out of the house and search for them ...πŸ˜†
Yup!! It's agood thing tht atleast it struck him to go and search for them.Otherwise I bet the Saxenas would've asked him to sit and have chai with them as well!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shruthiR

Yup!! It's agood thing tht atleast it struck him to go and search for them.Otherwise I bet the Saxenas would've asked him to sit and have chai with them as well!!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

chai with pakodas to welcome the monsoons 🀣
Originally posted by td_dhoom

I did saw a kind of guilt in prats eyes today when Krishna was talking about pati dharam..she was not able to meet her eyes with him at that fleeting moment.
well obviously running without telling him was wrong and kinda crazzy and dangerous and the poor guy got so worked up and worried abt her.but in a way,like she said,it was good tht she went otherwise imagine what would've happened to AarushiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

chai with pakodas to welcome the monsoons 🀣
perfect!tht way they can invite even Angad and his gang over coz even Angad likes chai since he's seen almost 24/7 at tht tea stall except he'll have his chai with kachoris and samosas.Poor Nainaji will have to sit and make them in the middle of the night but I guess she won't mind since she mostly is seen in the kitchen making food all the time like how Komal thinksπŸ˜† Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
I think this is a high time for CVs to make Pratigya's character to show some strength. Now she knows that Angad is the real culprit for her Kidnapping episode that changed her life for good. She should stand between Anagd and her family now. She should also assure her father that he shuld have some faith in his daughter's. Arushi's leaving home should help everyone open their eyes and show some courage to avoid such dread full incidents from happening to this family again. little cameo scene between Krishna and Pratigya was again a treat to watch. Angad can count his days now,.
Originally posted by fanbidaai

that was just brilliant and when he spoke to tunna and chandu about their bhabi  kiya scene si hit hai hitπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
It was romantic alright!!Day DreamingEmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

perfect!tht way they can invite even Angad and his gang over coz even Angad likes chai since he's seen almost 24/7 at tht teas stall except he'll have his chai with kachoris and samosas.Poor Nainaji will have to sit and make them in the middle of the night but I guess she won't mind since she mostly is seen in the kitchen making food all the time like how Komal thinksπŸ˜†

good u brought up Komal, if the news if correct that she is gonna be there in 'Comedy Circus' then her absence gets explained!
as for Naina, I didn't like her acting today,, when she was crying, all her teeth showed up n I thought 'ro rahi ha ya has rahi hai?' πŸ˜†

n yeah, imagine Angad in the well mannered Saxena family eating kachoris n spitting paan here n there 🀣
Originally posted by SAM2U

I think this is a high time for CVs to make Pratigya's character to show some strength. Now she knows that Angad is the real culprit for her Kidnapping episode that changed her life for good. She should stand between Anagd and her family now. She should also assure her father that he shuld have some faith in his daughter's. Arushi's leaving home should help everyone open their eyes and show some courage to avoid such dread full incidents from happening to this family again. little cameo scene between Krishna and Pratigya was again a treat to watch. Angad can count his days now,.
Looking forward to seeing Angad and his gang getting kicked solidly by Pratigya.I want her to fight this battle on her own or at the most with her family ONLY!!Can't wait to see Angad's band bajaofying session tmm

good u brought up Komal, if the news if correct that she is gonna be there in 'Comedy Circus' then her absence gets explained!
as for Naina, I didn't like her acting today,, when she was crying, all her teeth showed up n I thought 'ro rahi ha ya has rahi hai?' πŸ˜†

n yeah, imagine Angad in the well mannered Saxena family eating kachoris n spitting paan here n there 🀣
Eeeww!!but since Krishna will be there I guess he won't let him spit and don't forget Angad was concerned enough to ask Aarushi if she has a problem with him eating paanπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜†So I guess he won't spit in their house.Boy Divya!! we should write a short ff on this one and call it "The Rainy Night".Wht say?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago

Eeeww!!but since Krishna will be there I guess he won't let him spit and don't forget Angad was concerned enough to aks Aarushi if she has a problem with him eating paanπŸ˜†So I guess he won't spit in their house.Boy Divya!! we should write a short ff on this one and call it "The Rainy Night".Wht say?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I so wanted Kaash to write a comic FF on it, there's so much scope from these 2 epi.
going for more 🀒 ideas: Angad can have a cup where he gathers all the spit, then asks Aarushi to get it cleaned when it is filled and she thinks to slap him in return but stops coz his mouth is still full of paan n tht might come out coz of the slap 🀣