Uttaran

AA Gayi Nani ki Nani..............

Posted: 13 years ago
Yipeee.....i am so happy that this new girl in the show is not like Icha...but is more clever then our Nani and Taps....and now only she can teach them a lesson...it is clear she is not Jogi's daughter but she is here only to give us some real fun and to make life of taps and nani hell...which is long awaited..............................😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was actually a relief to see that wicked smile on the face of someone other than tapasya....πŸ˜‰
....looks like they have brought in another negative character who will pretend to be like ichcha but in actuality will be like tapasya.....so two in one....wow!πŸ˜†
hope it is not just another ruse to bring hope to the viewers like sids re entry...and then ????
want her to give that nani a real bad bad time...and since veer n taps are in delhi i have a feeling they wont be going to US and will be returning back home very soon ...hopefully taps also will return to jogi's house to be tortured by this new kanya Mahsoom who it seems is not so masoom after allπŸ˜†....

vijaya_ls thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that's great piece of news....
and so veer/taps can be expected to return to b-haveli anytime soon
as vansh will intimate veer ....and veer will be curious to know who is stalking ichha
and nani will intimate taps about masoom ...
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
first i was disapointed on seein another negative char bt then i realised tat she is a threat to nani n tap. Tap ko mu tod jawab milega ab. Wow! Realy elated!!
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Hain agar wo nani aur Tapu ke liye nahie aayi hoti to Jogi ki nahie Umed ki daughter banti na πŸ˜†
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
bas vo jaldi se nani ko pareshan karna shuru kare. Realy waitin for tat time to cm.