•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends Welcome to the Papad Pol Forum 😃

Let us introduce ourselves here , so that we get to know each other better and can make new friends 😉

So please provide a brief Intro of yourself like

Name :

Date Of Birth :

Why you find Papad Pol interesting :

Any other thing you would like to mention :

So guys get going but please remember NO CHATTING or Spamming the Thread 😃

Cheerz

Ishan
I-F Development Team
Name : Birju4Baby

Date Of Birth :😲

Why you find Papad Pol interesting :I loved the concept ..it is so unique and yet so Indian .. for a guy to look for Girl for him ... Plus it is based on works on an eminent writer .. so the show should be rally intelligent

Any other thing you would like to mention : I love Ami Trivedi in Sajan re jooth mut bolo .. she is very talented and I want to see how she plays Kokila Ben and also Swapnil is a very talented actor..

Name :  Nachiket

Date Of Birth : Check my profile!!!😆

Why you find Papad Pol interesting : I didn't watch it yaar, how can i tell!!! 😆But on a serious note, i think Sab comes up with great comedy shows which have great humor and can be watched with family  so i am looking forward to it!👍🏼

Any other thing you would like to mention : Swapnil is there and he is a great actor plus i like Ami in SRJMB!⭐️

Edited by Dark_Star - 13 years ago
Name : Binie

Date Of Birth : 06th June

Why you find Papad Pol interesting : its concept seems interesting and its the second show based on famous Gujarati Colum !!!! and most imp Swapnil is in it.... 😃

Any other thing you would like to mention : hope to see this forum active too!!! GOOD LUCK PP 👍🏼

Name : Aparajhita

Date Of Birth : May 19

Why you find Papad Pol interesting : Well, It's a Sab TV show, isn't it enough?😃
Alright, no, on the serious note, Sab TV always brings some awesome comedy onscreen for us. So I am sure it'll also be a great show.
And I even love Swapnil.😊

Any other thing you would like to mention : Hope that this forum remains active. And well, hope this show maintains it's charm from the very beginning of the show till it's end.

Apsy.

Edited by aparajhita - 13 years ago
Name : Mariam

Date Of Birth : October 3

Why you find Papad Pol interesting : Well Sab tv has really funny funny show that really cheer u up all the time and i really like Ami Trivedi.
Any other thing you would like to mention : hope this forum is active

Name: Priya

Date of birth: 😳

Why you find papad pol interesting: Well Shahabudin Rathod says it all!!! I mean to see a renowned writers' work on screen is interesting 😃 Also i love the leads they are extemely good actors and will definitely entertain us...... Last but not the least its on SAB so looking forward to the other epis..

Any other thing you would like to mention : As every1 mentioned hope this forum remians active

Name :  fts1979

Date Of Birth : profile😉

Why you find Papad Pol interesting : decent n innocent humor which is almost vanished from tv. n when Ami Trivedi is there who is the most brilliant actress, n that is with Swapnil (great comedian), so show has to b interesting.

Any other thing you would like to mention : This show came in highlights bcoz swapnil ws doing a show after long times, but as we all hv seen that first 3 episodes were just ok, and Ami's entry made it great at once. So, I m sure this show will rock bcoz of her in future !!!

Hi iit's meee
                Teeya :-)
Date of Birth
               15 TH MAY
[red]Name : Neelu Verma
Date Of Birth : 1st April
Why you find Papad Pol interesting : Gud story
Any other thing you would like to mention :[/red] nufin special