The show years from now...... - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by krishna_chalbo

I like your angle Raina
Inside Outside Livin La Vida LocaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 
I like your angle better πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ay caramba!    I think we need a dance number cuz these two like to dance together too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† how about something from shakira! Whenever, wherever, we're meant to be together.  I'll be there and you'll be near . and thats the deal my dear πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dramaddict

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Whatever is the reason, whether u r happy or sad just hug. Whenever u r angry with each other just hug and make up

Got this feelings SS, is in USA not visit Komal, but to keep an eye on his Romeo grandson.....

🀣 
I like your angle better πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Ay caramba!    I think we need a dance number cuz these two like to dance together too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† how about something from shakira! Whenever, wherever, we're meant to be together.  I'll be there and you'll be near . and thats the deal my dear πŸ˜†

It has to be a ricky martin song]

Livin La Vida Loca wld be ideal just change the lyrics and it is a dancing number

Or Shake Your Bon BonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Or

Hips don't lie by Shakira

Take a pickπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It has to be a ricky martin song]

Livin La Vida Loca wld be ideal just change the lyrics and it is a dancing number

Or Shake Your Bon BonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Or

Hips don't lie by Shakira

Take a pickπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣 Ay caramba don't know which one to pick. lol Shake your bon bon is good but i don't think they'll be able stop dancing if we use that song! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

[/QUOTE]

🀣 Ay caramba don't know which one to pick. lol Shake your bon bon is good but i don't think they'll be able stop dancing if we use that song! πŸ˜† 

[/QUOTE]

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

That's it that song is out of the list as we can't risk them not dancing as it is the safest thing them two can do
So it has to be livin la vida loca as the do live their life dangerously
Originally posted by krishna_chalbo

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

That's it that song is out of the list as we can't risk them not dancing as it is the safest thing them two can do
So it has to be livin la vida loca as the do live their life dangerously

KC you and Dramaaddict are taking their roles in a very different directionπŸ˜‰. Want a diff. kind of love story ka? Remember how the two danced when Baba got proposal from Prats for sagun. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

How about they start a Dance club along with the Kabbadi camp. Will give them plenty of time to hang out without ruining Tunna's life with his lovely wife Bulbul.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰