The show years from now...... - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
was thinking maybe Angad and Passiya jodi.
Originally posted by MERARAI

Chandu married his mamu's daughter Pavitra and has a young son he named after his bhaiyya Krishna.πŸ˜‰ Mamu ki daughter ?? πŸ˜• woh ushki behen hui na bey πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† ??

These things happen in India. Cousins marrying happens in some families. πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜›

really?πŸ˜•
I thought this practice is prevalent among the people whole follow islam (cuz my friends tell me about it)
Originally posted by mia03

was thinking maybe Angad and Passiya jodi.

Angad is in jail for life with no chance of parole and Piasiya is already married to an employee at the SS sand business.πŸ˜ƒ

Rolli is already engaged to marry a Chartered Accountant she probalby has her own brood somewhere in Ahmedabad now. We'll get to that another day.

Tunna is in love with his neighbor's daughter Bulbul. She is a sweet, shy girl who will be a good family girl. His mother loves her for a bahu. But Bulbul's dad Bahadur wants a rich man for his daughter and refuses to get her married to Tunna. She is also a college graduate with a degree in Home Science. Tunna is only a high school graduate. Tunna is loving Bulbul from a distance. He is too shy and doesn't want to tell anyone about his feelings. Krishna is aware that Tunna is holding back something. He finds out about Bulbul and steps in to speak to Bahadur. "Tunna humra bayi jaisa hai, E muth sochiye ki woh apni bitiya ko achchi tarah se dekh baal nahi karega. Woh ek achcha pati ban saktha hai, aur banega bhi. Isiliye iss ziddi ko chodkar Tunna aur Bulbul ki shaadi karva deejiye".  Tunna's wedding is set to happen in November.

Chandu married his mamu's daughter Pavitra and has a young son he named after his bhaiyya Krishna.
πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 AWESOME MERARAI!!!  But i don't think tunna and chandu can be seperated.  They like to stick together! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by mia03

Thanks, was just disapointed not getting to see romance with rollie and tunna......

Ka karein. E sab bhagya ka khel hai. Rolli was not meant for Adarsh or Tunna. She is doing okay and has come to terms with her marriage to the CA guy Hareesh after pining away for Adarsh for many years. BTW, she named her first born son Adarsh and her daughter Pratigya. 

Tunna was lucky to find Bulbul after all and he is very happy.

Angad is in jail for life with no chance of parole and Piasiya is already married to an employee at the SS sand business.πŸ˜ƒ
I don't want Krishna story to end, so maybe Angad get away from jail make friend witrh Passiya to get info about krishna and pratz.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dramaddict

Rolli is already engaged to marry a Chartered Accountant she probalby has her own brood somewhere in Ahmedabad now. We'll get to that another day.

Tunna is in love with his neighbor's daughter Bulbul. She is a sweet, shy girl who will be a good family girl. His mother loves her for a bahu. But Bulbul's dad Bahadur wants a rich man for his daughter and refuses to get her married to Tunna. She is also a college graduate with a degree in Home Science. Tunna is only a high school graduate. Tunna is loving Bulbul from a distance. He is too shy and doesn't want to tell anyone about his feelings. Krishna is aware that Tunna is holding back something. He finds out about Bulbul and steps in to speak to Bahadur. "Tunna humra bayi jaisa hai, E muth sochiye ki woh apni bitiya ko achchi tarah se dekh baal nahi karega. Woh ek achcha pati ban saktha hai, aur banega bhi. Isiliye iss ziddi ko chodkar Tunna aur Bulbul ki shaadi karva deejiye".  Tunna's wedding is set to happen in November.

Chandu married his mamu's daughter Pavitra and has a young son he named after his bhaiyya Krishna.
πŸ˜‰

🀣 AWESOME MERARAI!!!  But i don't think tunna and chandu can be seperated.  They like to stick together! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

They work together and live next door to each other in similar homes Baba built for them a few years ago. Baba is very magnanimous to his loyal friends.  With home building business booming in India, Baba's business is also raking him profits hand over fist. 

Are you suggesting a diff kind of prem kahani here bey?😲

How much closer do they need to be? They spend weekends together at Baba's Niwas with their wives and kids. Prats learns a few new things from Bulbul too. Pavitra always lends a helping hand to Bulbul and Prats before they even ask.

Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
Pratigya and Krishna have a spoiled little rich brat VACHAN (name given to him by his Prof. grandpa). He is a spitting image of Krishna with the same personality and has a great relationship with his bauji.  Listening to SS he also calls his Papa "Pitaji" .πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (which pleases Prof. very much that his potha is respectful). Father and son hang out together taking bike and jeep rides while Prats is busy making dinner and taking care of her home. Prats will also spend a lot of time teaching Vachan many lessons with love instead of hatred. After all he's the apple of her eye and the mummy of  the spoiled little rich brat.πŸ˜‰Prats is a happily married woman and proud of Krishna these days. She appreciates all that he has done to express his love to her.  Krishna continues to help Prats in many little ways to this day and has rebuilt the Pratigya Niwas to meet all their needs at the same location where their magical days beganπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Krishna reminds Prats of their early days at the Adda and still talks about the Saptarishi stars and other his "saath" conversations.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
sorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyy can
🀣't control myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by anchal2

really?πŸ˜•
I thought this practice is prevalent among the people whole follow islam (cuz my friends tell me about it)

It's prevelant in some parts irrespective of religion.

It's prevelant in some parts irrespective of religion.

oh ok..😳 didn't know that...