Pratigya

The show years from now......

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
After reading Kools's post about where the story would be towards the end.....a showdown between Guruma and Pratigya, where Guruma would want to bump off Prats or Krishna, I decided to write my own happy ending.  I know it's way too early to talk about the ending of the show, it's years down the road.   I'd like to see the happily ever after ending. So here we go!  All in the name of some fun and laughter! Chalbo, keep reading!

πŸ˜‰
Angad gets an hour of psychological counseling in jail everyday even now after 15 years where he is sent for life on kidnapping and assault charges with no possibility of parole. Jugnu and Unlucky are his cell mates in jail. There hasn't been much improvement reported yet, they are still harassing and bullying other inmates and picks fights with them.  Being an all men's prison they are forced to give up their eve-teasing.  πŸ˜›

Tunna and Chandu go back to school and get their high school diploma and open a kabbadi camp for young boys. They also teach them the importance of  respecting girls and women like they do their bhabhima.πŸ˜ƒ  

Piyasiya marries an employee at SS's sand business and makes her own home.😊

Guruma is behind bars for life with possibility of parole in 15 years for attempted murder of Pratigya and Krishna.

Ganti Dadi started speaking when Krishna and Prats's marriage was hanging by a thread and since then she has given Kesar the full powers of the house.

Amma spends time with Ganti Dadi  and they both spoil their pothi ALOKI, the beautiful dark-skinned little laadli in the Tacurse family.

SS has retired from politics and handed over the mantle to his two sons. He and Amma take their first trip overseas to see Komal in the USA. SS creates a furor on the airplane bossing around the fight attendant aboard. Bored with sitting too long on the plane he decides to do the dhoti dance a few times. He and Amma want to see Komal start a family soon as she is not getting any younger.

Sakthi still does what his family expected of him over the years. He gives up his gun-toting ways after realizing his mark is way off course these days and instead spends time with his beautiful dark-skinned laadli beti ALOKI. He has turned a new leaf in life since the birth of his daughter. He stops beating Kesar after realizing that his own daughter would some day be another Tacurse wife and he never wants to see her abused.  Kesar is a loving mother, has finally grown a backbone and speaks her mind.  She runs the Tacurse home with poise, quiet strength and a loving hand.  The servants love their young malikin.

Krishna still continues to be the happy go lucky man. He is a shrewd business man and designates well. His two buddies Tunna and Chandu oversee the business while he spends more time with Prats and his family. πŸ˜‰

Pratigya and Krishna have a spoiled little rich brat VACHAN (name given to him by his Prof. grandpa). He is a spitting image of Krishna with the same personality and has a great relationship with his bauji.  Listening to SS he also calls his Papa "Pitaji" .πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (which pleases Prof. very much that his potha is respectful). Father and son hang out together taking bike and jeep rides while Prats is busy making dinner and taking care of her home. Prats will also spend a lot of time teaching Vachan many lessons with love instead of hatred. After all he's the apple of her eye and the mummy of  the spoiled little rich brat.πŸ˜‰Prats is a happily married woman and proud of Krishna these days. She appreciates all that he has done to express his love to her.  Krishna continues to help Prats in many little ways to this day and has rebuilt the Pratigya Niwas to meet all their needs at the same location where their magical days beganπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Krishna reminds Prats of their early days at the Adda and still talks about the Saptarishi stars and other his "saath" conversations.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Dadi has peacefully joined her pati in another life.🀒

Arushi marries Docwa and reforms his womanizing ways (πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ he can't be all goody goody on this show, he has to have something that needs fixing like the other characters). She has a brood of kids and she is busy teaching them sanskaars, riti-riwaz and kayada-kanoons that she herself learned from her parents.

Now retired from the University, Prof. and Nainaji move in with Arushi to help raise her eight childrenπŸ˜›. Guess Docwa forgot to practice family planning, something he preached to his illiterate patients in Allahabad.😲

What would you like to see happen? Ka chahthi ho? Bolbo! Please add your thoughts!πŸ‘
πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: MERARAI

After reading Kools's post about where the story would be towards the end.....a showdown between Guruma and Pratigya, where Guruma would want to bump off Prats or Krishna, I decided to write my own happy ending.  I know it's way too early to talk about the ending of the show, it's years down the road.   I'd like to see the happily ever after ending. So here we go!  All in the name of some fun and laughter! Chalbo, keep reading!

πŸ˜‰
Angad gets an hour of psychological counseling in jail everyday even now after 15 years where he is sent for life on kidnapping and assault charges with no possibility of parole. Jugnu and Unlucky are his cell mates in jail. There hasn't been much improvement reported yet, they are still harassing and bullying other inmates and picks fights with them.  Being an all men's prison they are forced to give up their eve-teasing.  πŸ˜›

Tunna and Chandu go back to school and get their high school diploma and open a kabbadi camp for young boys. They also teach them the importance of  respecting girls and women like they do their bhabhima.πŸ˜ƒ  

Guruma is behind bars for life with possibility of parole in 15 years for attempted murder of Pratigya and Krishna.

Ganti Dadi started speaking when Krishna and Prats's marriage was hanging by a thread and since then she has given Kesar the full powers of the house.

Amma spends time with Ganti Dadi  and they both spoil their pothi ALOKI, the beautiful dark-skinned little laadli in the Tacurse family.

SS has retired from politics and handed over the mantle to his two sons. He and Amma take their first trip overseas to see Komal in the USA. SS creates a furor on the airplane bossing around the fight attendant aboard. Bored with sitting too long on the plane he decides to do the dhoti dance a few times. He and Amma want to see Komal start a family soon as she is not getting any younger.

Sakthi still does what his family expected of him over the years. He gives up his gun-toting ways after realizing his mark is way off course these days and instead spends time with his beautiful dark-skinned laadli beti ALOKI. He has turned a new leaf in life since the birth of his daughter. He stops beating Kesar after realizing that his own daughter would some day be another Tacurse wife and he never wants to see her abused.  Kesar is a loving mother, has finally grown a backbone and speaks her mind.  She runs the Tacurse home with poise, quiet strength and a loving hand.  The servants love their young malikin.

Krishna still continues to be the happy go lucky man. He is a shrewd business man and designates well. His two buddies Tunna and Chandu oversee the business while he spends more time with Prats and his family. πŸ˜‰

Pratigya and Krishna have a spoiled little rich brat VACHAN (name given to him by his Prof. grandpa). He is a spitting image of Krishna with the same personality and has a great relationship with his bauji.  Listening to SS he also calls his Papa "Pitaji" .πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (which pleases Prof. very much that his potha is respectful). Father and son hang out together taking bike and jeep rides while Prats is busy making dinner and taking care of her home. Prats will also spend a lot of time teaching Vachan many lessons with love instead of hatred. After all he's the apple of her eye and the mummy of  the spoiled little rich brat.πŸ˜‰Prats is a happily married woman and proud of Krishna these days. She appreciates all that he has done to express his love to her.  Krishna continues to help Prats in many little ways to this day and has rebuilt the Pratigya Niwas to meet all their needs at the same location where their magical days beganπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Krishna reminds Prats of their early days at the Adda and still talks about the Saptarishi stars and other his "saath" conversations.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Dadi has peacefully joined her pati in another life.🀒

Arushi marries Docwa and reforms his womanizing ways (πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ he can't be all goody goody on this show, he has to have something that needs fixing like the other characters). She has a brood of kids and she is busy teaching them sanskaars, riti-riwaz and kayada-kanoons that she herself learned from her parents.

Now retired from the University, Prof. and Nainaji move in with Arushi to help raise her eight childrenπŸ˜›. Guess Docwa forgot to practice family planning, something he preached to his illiterate patients in Allahabad.😲

What would you like to see happen? Ka chahthi ho? Bolbo! Please add your thoughts!πŸ‘
πŸ‘

bara acha πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ˜† plse ct we have our own creative person plse take note
kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
maaaannnnnn i was all in smiles throughout....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ....LOVELY dear.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kaasshh

maaaannnnnn i was all in smiles throughout....πŸ˜ƒ....LOVELY dear.....πŸ‘

Danyawad Kaaash! Creators kush, characters kush aur hum bi kush, Ka sahi bath hai na? Ka kehti ho?πŸ˜‰ Laughed my head off just writing this stuff.πŸ˜† A little something there for everyone.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🀣🀣i am roll
so many kids arushi🀣🀣

haye my little spoilt brat babaa who is going to break heart of my daughter🀣🀣
PS: continue soon
MERARAI thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: steffroc

🀣🀣i am roll

so many kids arushi🀣🀣

haye my little spoilt brat babaa who is going to break heart of my daughter🀣🀣
PS: continue soon

Vachan will have the girls following him around at the University when he gets there for his MBA so he can help his Pitaji and Tunna and Chandu chachoos.πŸ˜ƒwith the family business.
Edited by MERARAI - 13 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

πŸ˜‰
Angad gets an hour of psychological counseling in jail everyday even now after 15 years where he is sent for life on kidnapping and assault charges with no possibility of parole. Jugnu and Unlucky are his cell mates in jail. There hasn't been much improvement reported yet, they are still harassing and bullying other inmates and picks fights with them.  Being an all men's prison they are forced to give up their eve-teasing.  πŸ˜›...as a means of rigorous punishment...thay are  not being supplied with Paan and Chai πŸ˜†

Tunna and Chandu go back to school and get their high school diploma and open a kabbadi camp for young boys. They also teach them the importance of  respecting girls and women like they do their bhabhima.πŸ˜ƒ  ...And they also have their own Band and orchestra

Guruma is behind bars for life with possibility of parole in 15 years for attempted murder of Pratigya and Krishna. ...Guruma this time is heavily into spirituality and is busy garnering her disciples ,after release she plans to go to Kailash Parvat and have a tete with Lord Shiv😊

Ganti Dadi started speaking when Krishna and Prats's marriage was hanging by a thread and since then she has given Kesar the full powers of the house.and Ghanti to Ammaji πŸ˜†

Amma spends time with Ganti Dadi  and they both spoil their pothi ALOKI, the beautiful dark-skinned little laadli in the Tacurse family.πŸ‘πŸ‘

SS has retired from politics and handed over the mantle to his two sons. He and Amma take their first trip overseas to see Komal in the USA. SS creates a furor on the airplane bossing around the fight attendant aboard. Bored with sitting too long on the plane he decides to do the dhoti dance a few times.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He and Amma want to see Komal start a family soon as she is not getting any younger.

Sakthi still does what his family expected of him over the years. He gives up his gun-toting ways after realizing his mark is way off course these days and instead spends time with his beautiful dark-skinned laadli beti ALOKI. He has turned a new leaf in life since the birth of his daughter. He stops beating Kesar after realizing that his own daughter would some day be another Tacurse wife and he never wants to see her abused.  Kesar is a loving mother, has finally grown a backbone and speaks her mind.  She runs the Tacurse home with poise, quiet strength and a loving hand.  The servants love their young malikin.πŸ˜ƒ

Krishna still continues to be the happy go lucky man. He is a shrewd business man and designates well. His two buddies Tunna and Chandu oversee the business while he spends more time with Prats and his family. πŸ˜‰...Now that is like our Baba ,has his priorities right ,Par kitne Bache hain ??

Pratigya and Krishna have a spoiled little rich brat VACHAN (name given to him by his Prof. grandpa). He is a spitting image of Krishna with the same personality and has a great relationship with his bauji.  Listening to SS he also calls his Papa "Pitaji" .πŸ˜†πŸ˜† (which pleases Prof. very much that his potha is respectful). Father and son hang out together taking bike and jeep rides while Prats is busy making dinner and taking care of her home. Prats will also spend a lot of time teaching Vachan many lessons with love instead of hatred. After all he's the apple of her eye and the mummy of  the spoiled little rich brat.πŸ˜‰Prats is a happily married woman and proud of Krishna these days. She appreciates all that he has done to express his love to her.  Krishna continues to help Prats in many little ways to this day and has rebuilt the Pratigya Niwas to meet all their needs at the same location where their magical days beganπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Krishna reminds Prats of their early days at the Adda and still talks about the Saptarishi stars and other his "saath" conversations.πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰Sirf ek Baby,!! yaar I want at least 4 ,a pair of judwa , a boy and the last one a girl,bit tomboyish like Komal

Dadi has peacefully joined her pati in another life.🀒 ..Poor Dada,Uski peacful life Bhang hua !!πŸ˜†

Arushi marries Docwa and reforms his womanizing ways (πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ he can't be all goody goody on this show, he has to have something that needs fixing like the other characters). She has a brood of kids and she is busy teaching them sanskaars, riti-riwaz and kayada-kanoons that she herself learned from her parents. More Importantly ,when to shut  ones mouth ,and when running away always carry cash,clothes and card in that orderπŸ˜†

πŸ‘

Arrey Komal ki diploma kahan gayee ?
iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Vachan will have the girls following him around at the University when he gets there for his MBA so he can help his Pitaji and Tunna and Chandu chachoos.πŸ˜ƒ

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Rofl
he will have line of girls  like krishna is having right now but he will only choose my daughterπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loved it, I have to read the whole thing, but I've read the first half and I loved how you tried to give a logical conclusion for each character and justified all of the consequences. 

Have thought about writing an FF? I promise to read it 😳
~Anchal

Angadwa and psychological counseling, I don't think that would help..his grey matter doesn't work, may be elecrocusion sessions might help 🀣
Aww, chandu and tunwa in high school 😳
🀣🀣 SS in USA, I could imagine him shopping for his dhoti Edited by anchal2 - 13 years ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Loved all ur imaginations and predictionsπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I can so see a spoilt brat of Krishna and Praitgya....a split image of krishnaπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†