Tere Liye
Tere Liye

India-Forums

Anurag Attempted a suicide...

Keanufan Senior Member
Keanufan
Keanufan

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Well if the promos are to be considered,there seems a probability building up....that Anurag attempted a suicide because he failed to find the true love of his life...and by the time he relised his passion for Taani...his childhood friend it was probably too late...As far as yesterday's episode is considered,both of them consider thier marriage fake and not really a committment.So quite possible that Taani was compelled to get married to someone else,when Anurag chose to fall for another girl.

it was also mentioned in the first epi that nobody has come to meet Anurag in all these yrs,which  may be because they presume him dead...and when Taani discovers Anu she is there for him immediately.....
The reason of Anurag losing his sanity might be that not only did he lose his Taani but at the same time forced her into a marriage which she probably never wanted...that is this might be his own feeling of guilt that wrenched out his sanity.Though quite possible  that some miscommunication might hav taken place(as is always the case in most BT serials) and while Anurag might have presumed Taani is now married.Taani might never have really married anyone....
I know these are all just speculations...so just let me know what are your views....

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazcutiekanchinaniiluvpremeerkelsAmor.indupriya2008bd670816Mysterygirl_me-Farru--Zoya--Anaya-XSilentPrayersXmysticgoryfilms-vandy-

-Farru- IF-Rockerz
-Farru-
-Farru-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:47am | IP Logged
This could be possible but nothing is certain in BT.
May be they might have get divorced first then Taani might have married someone else and become a good singer.

So anything is possible.
Chahat17 Goldie
Chahat17
Chahat17

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
u know what? i never really watched this show..

but reading stories from this forum & watching promos..i couldnt help but think..that this show is so similar to bollywood movie, " parineeta" with saif ali khan & vidya balan.

In the movie..saif & vidya are childhood best frenz...both grow up & other ppl come in their lives...both feel jealous & later realize the deep love they have for each other. They sort of have a "marriage" as well,which only, they know about...anyway...things get bitter between their families...misunderstandings happen..& saif thinks vidya married someone else(sanjay dutt) & he agree to marry another girl (diya mirza)...in the meantime, vidya comes infront of saif as married women..with sindoor in her maang...only in the end it is revealed, that sanjay was married to someone else...vidya considered saif her husband all along...n he goes back to her.

anyway..we all know ekta is famous for making tv shows by ripping off the plots of famous hit movies...she has done it many times in the past...so perhaps this show's basic plot is of parineeta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
nice prediction...
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chahat17

u know what? i never really watched this show..

but reading stories from this forum & watching promos..i couldnt help but think..that this show is so similar to bollywood movie, " parineeta" with saif ali khan & vidya balan.

In the movie..saif & vidya are childhood best frenz...both grow up & other ppl come in their lives...both feel jealous & later realize the deep love they have for each other. They sort of have a "marriage" as well,which only, they know about...anyway...things get bitter between their families...misunderstandings happen..& saif thinks vidya married someone else(sanjay dutt) & he agree to marry another girl (diya mirza)...in the meantime, vidya comes infront of saif as married women..with sindoor in her maang...only in the end it is revealed, that sanjay was married to someone else...vidya considered saif her husband all along...n he goes back to her.

anyway..we all know ekta is famous for making tv shows by ripping off the plots of famous hit movies...she has done it many times in the past...so perhaps this show's basic plot is of parineeta.

Except childhood friendship ... i really don't see any similarity between Praneeta and TL ... and alot of childhood friends do end up getting married ... so not something unique shown in Praneeta anyways LOL And here they did not want to marry ... they were forced to by parents

and in any case all other top shows copy, not just Ekta's LOL

About suicide i agree ... and i think the promo hinted at that too

Edited by Soaps1 - 23 June 2010 at 8:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsSunShine_A

Keanufan Senior Member
Keanufan
Keanufan

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -vandy-

nice prediction...

Thanx vandy di.....its an honour 4 me 2 be complemented by you....u made my day
-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keanufan

Thanx vandy di.....its an honour 4 me 2 be complemented by you....u made my day
ShockedShocked
don't scare me......LOLLOLLOLLOL
i myself am very bad at predictions......and seeing such a nice and logical prediction...really made my daySmile...coz even i was left wondering that since anuraag is the apple of his mother's eye...how come she never came to visit himOuch
mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 23 June 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
your prediction makes the most sense to me! especially why taani never came to know of anuraag being in the asylum. - very bt like, yet logical too. LOL

nice prediction! Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Soaps1

Go to top