Tere Liye

Harshad's Hollywood Debut!

Keanufan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A big hug 2 all of u!!
Well after watching Harshad again yesterday,(Even 5 minutes of him on screen is like eye-candy.)I sort of had this feeling and I wanna know how many else of you had the same feeling??

I mean right from the first episode when Harshad was shown scribbling"I love you Mishti" On the wall, in this show I somehow saw glimpses of so many Hollywood stalwarts in those little scnes.I have aways beleived that in Bollywood barring a few class actors,not many can act silently,which ( I may be wrong) is not so much of a rarity in the West...So I beleieve Harshad is way beyond just a tele-star...i would rather rank him with Hollywood legends.Sample this.

All right,to prove my point When he stops writing all of a sudden and then casts a look atTaani....the subtle look in his eyes is so blank .Mind that He was not supposed to give a familiar expression,considering that he is now mentally unstable and doesn't recognise anyone.
And the when Taani reminds him of Mishti offering the sweets,he just scratches his beard and the way he enters the thought process straining hard 2 remember something but in vain.

And then he wipes his hand on his dress....and takes the whole of it,even then there seems to be a air of hesitation surrounding his aura...
And the most amazing part was his anger when Taani dares to touch him.The last time he stops her, everything was conveyed through the eyes again.
I guess no other actor of his age,could have delivered that piece of innocence,subteleness,anger,all at the sametime,without over-acting.
very few actors have the ability to deliver a magnificent performance through their silence.
So for me Harshad was a way ahead of the archetypical Bollywood depiction of a person who has lost his mental balance.And even Ekta has acknowledged this rarest trait in him.
I saw a bit of Brad Pitt,Richard Gere,Chad Michael Murray and James Marsden all in one in those two scenes with Taani.Did you see anything special in there, i mean any Hollywood actor that you could relate to ??? If yes lemme know...I am eagerly waiting

Edited by Keanufan - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
All i know is that he is a class act ... and i hope and pray world will acknowledge that some day soon ... God bless him
-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i already compared him with Jim Clanzivel, the guy who played the character of "Jesus" in "The Passion Of Christ (2004) in his FC. But lets not get into that. I think we cant compare actors. HC is a good actor but sometimes he looses the pace of seriousness and u can observe smirk in his act.

As far as u r comparing him with Salman Khan, dont need to mention the comparision. Please edit it. Its not allowed. Please no more comparisions onwards.

Very nicely expressed...by using term "Hollywood Legends"
Thanx.