Fans Scare Sushant Rajput! - Article

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Being a celebrity is certainly not an easy job. Your fans could grab you any moment making privacy impossible. Sushant Singh Rajput (Manav of 'Pavitra Rishta') found himself in such a situation when he was on a walk with his doggy Scotch.

"Recently I went for a walk on Juhu Chawpatty with my little dog Scotch. I was terrified to see a crowd of 70-80 people running towards me. I just could not understand the reason! The scene turned hilarious with all of them screaming Sushant, some were calling me Manav while others were clicking away on their cameras. People also jostled me in all directions. The crowd was really unmanageable. Even my dog got scared." says Sushant.

"Finally the police men from Chawpatty came and cleared the mob. But the experience was really very shocking for me and I got scared when the incident occurred. I think that they were taking out their anger and showering their love on me because of incidents in 'Pavitra Rishta' and 'Zara Nachke Dikha'." signs off Sushant.

Well Sushant, you are a celebrity now and have to get used to fame!!

--Tejashree Bhopatkar / TellyCafe.com

http://tellycafe.com/television-news-and-gossip/599-fans-scare-sushant-rajput.html
ohh god even the dog got scared hihih tht was hillariousss
🤣even dog..got scared🤣
Oh ! Juhu beach pe walk & Police from chowpatty Came.. Juhu ki police kahan thi ??🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

even the dog got scared lol🤣

ohh that's hilarious..luv him
thankz for sharing...
dog got scared omg